Can Sports Astrology Beat the Bookies?

gecko235

FIRST:

I am aware that this forum is not for betting advice.

- This thread is just an experiment. After Posting a certain amount of predictions, including odds, would one be able to make a profit.

- It is not ME against the bookies, I think everyone can post predictions, but folowing the forum rules : INCLUDE ASTROLOGICAL BASIS OF PREDICTIONS and ODDS at the moment you post prediction

I hope the admins are OK with the idea of testing astrology against the tools of that bookmakers use.

That said ,

From January 1st to now 6th, my system gave ~30 tips and made around 22points profit. BUT this is looking back. I just wonder if it would be the same when posting tips live and sticking to your prediction

ANY THOUGHTS OR IDEAS ARE WELCOME

gecko235

As first post, I want to give the horoscope of the moment i started this thread.

I see the moon is VOC , Venus on Midheaven, Moon in 12th , Ant.POF conj. Venus on MSC

any experts in horary have any thing to say about that ?

Attachments

• pred.jpg
    pred.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 30

gecko235

first game

napoli inter

we have mercury jupiter

moon on midheaven and trine ant.Mars

i think we will see a winner but teams are equl strength i guess

i would put

1 unit on napoli @ 2.6

1 unit on 1x @ 1.4

aspect is fading cause game is 1minute late

still, lets see

Jibreil

Banned
Napoli vs Inter

Clash of Titans!

Napoli is at present descent favorites. Taking them as favorites and playing at home are clear ASC for this game.

Moon and Sedna on 10th and negative Sub Lords - Napoli cannot win this, their won't be a Draw here

gecko235

end to end stuff we are seeing here.

exciting start

btw jibriel, youre welcome to post cricket tips as well, just put the odds from when u post the tip ... good luck

Loda41

One local astrologer in my area described VOC in this manner; -- you can still make a horary prediction if the moon is VOC. Granted you have to probe a little harder and things are more difficult but accurate predictions can be made.

gecko235

Inter the better team and with game starting 1-2 minutes late, the moon was too far away from msc to help napoli.

-2 units

Next game in Iran

Baderan - Esteghal

again mercury jupiter

moon on asc and square apof

with odds dropping for baderan

i go for

1 @ 1.7

gecko235

Newport MK Dons

Sun Saturn

moon opp antSun
Venus conj Dsc
antVenus conj Isc

2@2.6

OFI PAOK

Mercury Jupiter

moon square antPoF

1x@ 2.3

Jibreil

Banned
Manchester United vs Manchester City

Man Utd cannot lose today.

Planetary support + Sub Lords greatly backing Man Utd
Gulika in D9 will Man City up to a great extent, which may help Man City Draw the game
Both teams to score for sure

Jibreil

Banned
SPAIN: Super Cup [Barcelona vs Atl Madrid]

Kick-off time is taken 22:00 - 22:01:30

The team that kicks-off loses the match

- If no reversal's then Barcelona (ASC/Favorites) to kick-off
- 22:00:30 kick-off, Atl Madrid controls 70% of the game.
- 22:01 kick-off delay helps Barcelona to control the 1st half better, 2nd half belongs to Atl Madrid.
- Over 2.5/3.0 goals
- Both Teams to score for sure.

* Zero Sub Lords for either team *
* Neptune is applying if kick-off 1 min delay (helping Barca) *
* Mars is on D9 making Barca's win chances in the vein *
* Expect Penalty or Red card in this match *

Last edited:

gecko235

I predict Atletico to kick-off

maybe barca scores first but likely atletico score late in first half

barca to control the game in second half and likely score winner late

Mohammad690

Hi Gecko & everybody else,

This is an interesting idea. In my humble opinion, astrology is as valid a tool, if not a better one, compared to the ones used by bookies. In fact, astrology is THE prediction tool.

I am only a student of astrology and I’m sure my understanding of it is inferior to many on this forum, yet I have used it both in stock market and in betting to satisfying effect.

It’s some time that I have been making profitable Tennis predictions. I make 5 predictions a day, out of which, usually 4 are correct. Sometimes it’s 3/5. Sometimes 5/5. But overall, I have a pretty consistent 80% accuracy rate.

And this is with incomplete data, as I only have the birth day of the players, and sometimes their birth places, but not the hour and minute. It effectively makes the houses and the parts inapplicable. Astrology is an exact art, and having those kind of exact data would go a long way in improving the outcome.

Anyway.

Different betting sites give different odds. But if you do your homework and find the best odd, you can make a pretty profit. It usually means having an account on multiple sites, or using a betting brokerage service.

Last week, I started a Telegram channel in which I post my predictions and I intend to keep its members limited and charge an affordable subscription fee for it.

Going by best odds for each match, the screenshot shows how much net profit the predictions would have made. It also shows the power of compound interest.

As I have said elsewhere in this forum, I don’t use an specific technique for Tennis prediction. I compare players’ birth charts without houses (since I don’t have their exact birth time) and pay attention to time lord techniques AND to common sense. I mean, it takes a LOT, astrologically speaking, for a relative unknown to beat Nadal or Djokovic.

I hope moderators don’t delete my post as my intention is to show that astrology really works, if it is used correctly and you don’t ask more from it that it can do. While natal astrology is subjective and its accuracy cannot be measured objectively, sports astrology can show you almost instantly if your prediction is correct or not and real and quick data can be harnessed from it.

Peace & Joy
Mohammad

Attachments

• E6C6F7C3-3F43-46E3-BA56-7987B80556FB.jpg
    E6C6F7C3-3F43-46E3-BA56-7987B80556FB.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 756505FE-50B5-4739-8203-831816DBE77D.jpg
    756505FE-50B5-4739-8203-831816DBE77D.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 6D3D66B7-E150-4A09-8484-11BA46F7A749.jpg
    6D3D66B7-E150-4A09-8484-11BA46F7A749.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 54