Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Gemini888

@Kat I know you don't do Tarot much anymore, but can you get your favorite/most trusted deck out and do a reading for yourself? I read somewhere that Tarot can be good for comfort. Get a deck that has the most neutral images and ask it to offer suggestion to cope or just lend you an ear. My TdM seems to work well this way. It doesn't force me into one way of interpretation and it doesn't have too scary images (but then again my TdM is a cheerful dude :tongue:)

Gemini888

I know what u mean about cocky!! I like a bit of arrogance but itā€™s only good if they have something to back it up with. Too much arrogance is narcissistic. Strong moral values and a strong sense of who they are and where they are going is a big yes for me
I've had experience with men boasting too much about their achievement. I just can't explain it but my gut can certainly tell who is being genuine and who is just being cocky after some time of talking, even when they have things to back themselves up. It's like my mind is saying "alright you're doing more talking than doing. Please stop, you aren't even half as great as you think yourself to be". But most of the time I just keep my mouth shut.

Hkk

Account Closed
I've had experience with men boasting too much about their achievement. I just can't explain it but my gut can certainly tell who is being genuine and who is just being cocky after some time of talking, even when they have things to back themselves up. It's like my mind is saying "alright you're doing more talking than doing. Please stop, you aren't even half as great as you think yourself to be". But most of the time I just keep my mouth shut.

Lol thatā€™s men all over!

three M symbols

Hi :)

I hope you feel better today MK!
Wishing you a quick recovering (I don't know how to say it in english).

The style of music you listen is very original. Does it has a name?
I don't think I know other artists like this.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi :)

I hope you feel better today MK!
Wishing you a quick recovering (I don't know how to say it in english).

The style of music you listen is very original. Does it has a name?
I don't think I know other artists like this.

Hey Three,

For someone whoā€™s English is their second language your amazing at it!!

three M symbols

Oh! You're so kind ā™„

I'm here since a few months, and now I'm used to type quicker.
Astro vocabulary is not difficult to learn. But I didn't improved with other topics

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh! You're so kind ā™„

I'm here since a few months, and now I'm used to type quicker.
Astro vocabulary is not difficult to learn. But I didn't improved with other topics

Itā€™s true! Your English is good. I think with every language you can only get better with practise

Hkk

Account Closed
I like your thread about unaspected planets šŸ˜Š

Still confuses me!

Oh and happy October šŸ˜ŠšŸ„°