How will Venus MD be for this scorpion ascendant

Yash007

In general Venus MD is considered bad for scorpions as it rules 7th and 12th house
But some people have told me Venus is well placed in this chart... So can I expect good things happening with me?
Venus MD and sade sati at the same time.. Now how about that..

Crystalpages

In general Venus MD is considered bad for scorpions as it rules 7th and 12th house
But some people have told me Venus is well placed in this chart... So can I expect good things happening with me?

According to Uttarkalamrita and endorsed by many jyotishis, Ve and Sa can be a period of reversals and difficulty particularly if both are equally strong. They can bring a negative to positive reversal too in some areas of life and overall tend to be hectic periods with upheavals...

RishiRahul

Scorpion ascendant who has Venus in 4th house in birth chart
19/01/1993
02:45 am
26.9260° N, 75.8235° E

Jaipur rajasthan-India

Hello Yash007,

Though Venus is not a benefic for Scorpio Lagna, it is in the 4th. house, and 2nd. house from Arudha Lagna, forming Vesi yoga

The downside is that it will not give results to the optimum potential. A major reason being that you should come out of your self critical self and communicate with others, not at a superficial level, rather than only expose your smiling self.
The sade sati will help you in teaching that.

Vesi yoga is a good yoga, and it is formed by Venus, and good results will come to you; but you need to exert yourself more.

Sade sati is till 2019.
The balance sade sati 2015 to 2019 will have a lot of energy going towards personal relationships, even when 2015 to 2019 is the time for building up your study base; though your studies may go upto 2022/23.

Can you imagine a sensitive imaginative individual attracted to relationships during sade sati?

In any case: End 2017 allows you to enter your career related education; rather gives a strong hint about it.

Your 4th. venus will also give too much concentration on your mother's influence over you.

Go and learn to be independant during venus dasa. Re read the above as you go into venus dasa more.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

By personal relationship, do you mean in connecting to other individuals, because I always feel, I m not very good in connecting with other people..and always try my best, but it doesn't come naturally to me..

Also I have all of sudden got interested in dancing, acting (still in passive stage though)...these are the fields I used to run away from when I was a Kid as I was very shy then..but now I feel yes, I should learn them too

Also Sir, I have absurd question, if I insert my time of birth as 2.38 AM, the entire chart changes, all the planets move one sign up...i.e Venus goes from 4th house to 5th house and similarly all the other planets...
My Rasi however remains Scorpio, but my ascendant becomes Libra
So, in case I was born say at 2:38, do things change a lot, and is the change for good or bad ???
When I read general characteristics of Libra and scorpio ascendant, I feel they BOTH are true for me

Your problem is in communicating with others. Your sensitivity and shyness creates problems in one to one communication for long; for which you try to keep communicating in a superficial level; but remain very lonely inside.

This difficulty becomes magnified when a relationship gets close & personal.
This happens when one gets very shy.

Venus dasa has pushed you into dancing as dancing is a type of communicating without the spoken word.
While acting is communicating with the spoken word, but 'acting'

Both are other/alternative forms of communication.

When you come to Venus mahadasa saturn antardasa there may be the challenge of leading an unconventional life.

So do your studies, focus into a good career, arrange an even tempered person from a good family & get married.

Since your lagna is at the very early degrees of scorpio, the challenge of your lagna being Libra exists. One has to go for rectification for this.
But whatever your lagna is, the predictions will hold true as I had already noticed this.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Thank you very much, you predictions are really accurate, but what is the solution? How do I overcome my shyness and interact better with others? Will I be struggling throughout my life or will learn over time..
And what exactly do you mean by unconventional way of life

And can dance and acting be my career too? I have already changed my stream from Engineering to CA in 2011, but now I m bored of CA too despite clearing my exams..

And should I really think about marriage? I'm just 21 right now still not independent and moreover Ketu in 7th house and Mars in 8th, isn't it something to worry about?

And how does one rectify? I have also posted a picture of my palm on mysticboard
http://www.mysticboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=331816#331816

I will respond in a day..

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

I will respond in a day..

RishiRahul

Thank you very much, you predictions are really accurate, but what is the solution? How do I overcome my shyness and interact better with others? Will I be struggling throughout my life or will learn over time..
And what exactly do you mean by unconventional way of life

And can dance and acting be my career too? I have already changed my stream from Engineering to CA in 2011, but now I m bored of CA too despite clearing my exams..

And should I really think about marriage? I'm just 21 right now still not independent and moreover Ketu in 7th house and Mars in 8th, isn't it something to worry about?

And how does one rectify? I have also posted a picture of my palm on mysticboard
http://www.mysticboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=331816#331816

Hello Yash,

You can check up the link mentioned in quote for your palm predictions.

RishiRahul

Yash007

Thank you.. Your prediction on living an unconventional life.. Is it something to worry about?
I have also left a message in the other forum... Just a message.. No questions
One of my friend has a very similar face to the kid in your avatar..just thought of sharing
Thank you

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Thank you.. Your prediction on living an unconventional life.. Is it something to worry about?
I have also left a message in the other forum... Just a message.. No questions
One of my friend has a very similar face to the kid in your avatar..just thought of sharing
Thank you

Depends upon what you want at that time. Better to focus on your career right now.
Thanks for sharing.

RishiRahul

Also do head lines, moles have any significant according to you ? Because I have experienced something unusual with them.. Will share if according to you it can show something..
Thank you very much for your predictions.. I m reading it over and over again

Literature on moles do exist, and should have its meanings, unless its for health reasons. Difficult to differentiate.

Head lines are very significant. The results given included parts of that.
As some say, one Robin does not make a summer.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Sir, I have read your prediction over and over again and there are few things I have pointed out...

1-End 2017 allows you to enter your career related education; rather gives a strong hint about it.- Can you please clear this, I see myself becoming a CA by 2017..i.e, finish my education...but u say I'll be entering my education, does it mean that I am not at correct path right now?

2-your studies may go upto 2022/23-- its really hard for me at this point to imagine this unless something goes haywire

3-Since your lagna is at the very early degrees of scorpio, the challenge of your lagna being Libra exists. One has to go for rectification for this.---> Sir, how do I rectify this? Won't things change DRASTICALLY if I am a Libra instead of scorpio?
Venus becomes my Lagna lord
Sun, saturn, mercury goes to kendra
Mars goes to 9th house and thus I will be no more manglik
Jupiter from the house of gains, goes to house of losses..:sad:

If I am born at 2:40 AM, Venus is the most malefic planet
If I am born at 2.38 AM, Venus is the most benific planet..so funny..Probably it will remain the mystery throughout my life

I also said I changed my stream in 2011 from engineering to CA...And I shifted to a very far of place from where I was born when I was 6 year old.. do this incident give any hint of me being a Libra or Scorpio ascendant...

I am so sorry, despite you saying no more questions, I am being shameless and asking you so many more :pouty:

When did you change from CA to engineering? 2011 which month?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Hello.. RishiRahul ji..
I'm writing after long time
I was reading your predictions again today.
Your prediction did make me realize how dependent I m on others.. Both in house and at work..
I shall try my best to get independent..
Can you give me an hint as to when I will start earning sufficient money, with my efforts and will I be content with it.

Venus dasa mars antar= b.v.raman ayanamsa
venus dasa chandra antar =n.c. lahiri ayanamsa
true sidereal year.

No more answers

RishiRahul