What are the strengths and the cons in my charts?

abellsk

would honestly be really good if anyone would read it for me it will be seriously a great help :) would be really good if anyone could tell me what type of jobs i would be better at.

Attachments

• Inkedastro_2gw_abel.31706.21249_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_2gw_abel.31706.21249_LI.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

You are still very young, it's good for you to finish task at hand.

Libra ascendant lord over 8th house could be person who is interested in occult, death, etc.

Exaltation jupiter high in the sky could indicate good luck in career or working aboard.

Best wishes

R

waybread

I'd suggest something that allows you to probe life's mysteries. The ruler of your 10th house cusp of career, the moon, is in your 8th house, together with several other planets. This might be research, investigative journalism, detective work, or investigating insurance fraud.

An astrological analysis won't cure laziness. You have to want what you could become more than you want your status quo now.

Venus in Taurus can confer singing ability, as Venus rules the arts and Taurus rules the throat. But I would suggest you start singing for groups (coffee houses, &c) and seeing how you get on. Because success as a performer requires a lot of hard work and the ability to bounce back after rejection, in addition to your talent.

abellsk

I'd suggest something that allows you to probe life's mysteries. The ruler of your 10th house cusp of career, the moon, is in your 8th house, together with several other planets. This might be research, investigative journalism, detective work, or investigating insurance fraud.

An astrological analysis won't cure laziness. You have to want what you could become more than you want your status quo now.

Venus in Taurus can confer singing ability, as Venus rules the arts and Taurus rules the throat. But I would suggest you start singing for groups (coffee houses, &c) and seeing how you get on. Because success as a performer requires a lot of hard work and the ability to bounce back after rejection, in addition to your talent.

Thanks so much for your reply, i do however like to communicate with others yet sometimes not really and i do some photoshop designing, but i dont really understand what you mean by probing lifes mysteries, like maybe any jobs related to it? Thanks so much for your reply:)

Last edited:

abellsk

Since you are only 15, which in the USA would put you at the first year in high school, I would say its way too early for you to be typecasting yourself into some kind of career before you have even had a chance to explore life beyond childhood. I remember when I was 15, almost 55 years ago, and what I thought I would do in life was very very different than what turned out.

Haha, im actually 16, 17 next year but i know im too young for such readings, its just i dont really know what i want to do in life or any jobs i want to do in life so i decided to use astrology to maybe perhaps guide me to knowing / finding out what types of jobs i would be good at.

waybread

That would be consistent with one of the meanings of the 8th house. It may not pay the bills, but you would probably find a lot of meaning from this type of study.