Depression - Please assist

devi25

Hi All

I have suffered with depression on and off for most of my life. I was first diagnosed when I was in my teens, but it started long before that. I am going through another phase of depression for the past few months. I really don't know what to do. I have never found counseling helpful. Currently I drug myself on prescription meds everyday. I actually look forward to getting home everyday so that I can drug myself and sleep. I really can't seem to get myself out of this. I feel like I am sinking deeper and deeper into this everyday.

Durban,KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks,

Regards,

Devi

RishiRahul

Hi All

I have suffered with depression on and off for most of my life. I was first diagnosed when I was in my teens, but it started long before that. I am going through another phase of depression for the past few months. I really don't know what to do. I have never found counseling helpful. Currently I drug myself on prescription meds everyday. I actually look forward to getting home everyday so that I can drug myself and sleep. I really can't seem to get myself out of this. I feel like I am sinking deeper and deeper into this everyday.

Durban,KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks,

Regards,

Devi

Hello,

For such people as you, material progress and development is very slow; especially when one is attracted to material things.

Also interest in innovation is a part and parcel of your personality; also you are not finding a belief system to attach yourself to; thus drop to negativity very easily.
The tendency to be alone results in further depression.

Your are about to change your ways much over next year....

RishiRahul

devi25

For such people as you, material progress and development is very slow; especially when one is attracted to material things.I would not say slow, but average. Periods of stagnancy and then periods of very fast progress.

Also interest in innovation is a part and parcel of your personality; also you are not finding a belief system to attach yourself to; thus drop to negativity very easily.I am a practicing Hindu. I have a strong faith, however I may not agree with some petty outdated traditions or rituals.
The tendency to be alone results in further depression.Yes i have periods where i like isolation and being alone. Actually this is often

Your are about to change your ways much over next year....