Can anybody plz help ...Want to know if shes in danger or is she lying to avoid me

hyper88

Hey just met this girl about 2 weeks ago. Then we hit it off real quick seem like a great girl to be around and wanted to get to know more. But suddenly she stops responding to or answers any of my calls untill by just today at 9:43p she calls and says she was gonig through problems and she could not tell me. Is she safe? Is she seeing someone? Can things continue?
My question was at 1023pm est
Quarent. Moon near 6th
Question. Saturn in 5th
Leaving conjunction
Jupiter in 2nd sq saturn

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_ff.45230.23506.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_ff.45230.23506.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Which is the question? All the questions are different, and mutually exclusive. There can only be one, like in the Highlander. Like Tikana says, this is not the psychic hotline.

hyper88

Which is the question? All the questions are different, and mutually exclusive. There can only be one, like in the Highlander. Like Tikana says, this is not the psychic hotline.

The thing is that i kinda like this girl but i dont know if she feels the same but im just feeling naive at her repose after a few days but i wanted to know if what she told me last night was a lie to keep me away

IleneK

Premium Member
It's over, whatever there was before, with you/Moon weak in this matter in the sign of your fall, and probably not liking this other person as much as you think or wish, as she is in the sign of your fall, as well.
It is Moon's separating from the conjunction that suggests to me that it's over; Moon being void of course just reiterates that not much will come from the matter.

Last edited:

hyper88

It's over, whatever there was before, with you/Moon weak in this matter in the sign of your fall, and probably not liking this other person as much as you think or wish, as she is in the sign of your fall, as well.
It is Moon's separating from the conjunction that suggests to me that it's over; Moon being void of course just reiterates that not much will come from the matter.

Oh wow thank you ..I seen the moon separating from Neptune in the 9th and Saturn so I was assuming that there were lies I just didn't know it was myself

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh wow thank you ..I seen the moon separating from Neptune in the 9th and Saturn so I was assuming that there were lies I just didn't know it was myself

Typically the outer planets are not used in traditional horary, but if you would choose to use them in a generic way as you have, then Moon applies to a square to Neptune, after it changes sign, rather than separating from it. Moon only separates from Saturn.