Am I healthy enough to have a baby?

oana11

Hello
I am in my 40s and I want a child with my partner.
Last year I created a chart asking if I would ever have a baby but the answer was unclear. This year, at the suggestion of Tikana, the question is whether I'm healthy enough to have a baby. Please help me read this chart.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_health_hr.42984.128016.jpg
    astro_2gw_health_hr.42984.128016.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 36

rafaella

Mars your significator is in barren sign. So you may not be able to have a biological child or even get pregnant. Mars does trine Jup rx 5th ruler, this may mean being a mother in alternative ways. Do you have step children? Or would think of adopting? Or perhaps use donor eggs and a surrogate?

The possibilities are there if you're open to them. Moon in Taurus with Uranus, Uranus would suggest out of the ordinary methods.

all the best!

greybeard

Two questions... Not good practice. The question of health proceeds from the question of pregnancy, so that chart (pregnancy) should be used for both questions.

The second question is like closing the barn door after the cows are out; it comes a bit late. Ooops.

Last edited:

oana11

Mars your significator is in barren sign. So you may not be able to have a biological child or even get pregnant. Mars does trine Jup rx 5th ruler, this may mean being a mother in alternative ways. Do you have step children? Or would think of adopting? Or perhaps use donor eggs and a surrogate?

The possibilities are there if you're open to them. Moon in Taurus with Uranus, Uranus would suggest out of the ordinary methods.

all the best!
Thank you, Rafaella, for the answer. No, I do not have step children; I intend to have an artificial insemination, as recommended by the doctor. I hope to have the desired result.

oana11

Two questions... Not good practice. The question of health proceeds from the question of pregnancy, so that chart (pregnancy) should be used for both questions.

The second question is like closing the barn door after the cows are out; it comes a bit late. Ooops.
Thank you, Greybeard. I understand this is not the most appropriate way to ask the question. Thank you for noticing the mistake.