View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2017, 01:00 AM

Re: What I Have Learned About Relocational Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Another thing that I noticed in my relo chart is Saturn in 11th. It would explain why oftentimes I was a recluse and would turn down offers to go to parties. I really didn't like meeting new people (and still don't). I was also rather unpopular throughout primary school and a bit of high school and would get shunned. I had also noticed that, during my childhood/teen years, on more than one occasion, I could make friends with someone and we'd become extremely close fast and be real buddy buddy. Then suddenly they'd go cold on me, leaving me to scratch my head and go "wtf??" And I know I didn't do anything wrong or say anything to offend them. They just suddenly no longer liked me. Maybe Saturn in 11th house could explain that. Also, Pluto is in the 11th house AND rules my 11th house too. I sometimes felt a bit like a loner. In my birth chart, Pluto is in my 2nd house and Saturn is in my 3rd.
My nephew also has Saturn in the 11th house and he's had very similar struggles in that area. If you have a Capricorn ascendant, Saturn is the ruler and in the 11th so that dynamic would be emphasized as well.

I have Pluto in the 11th too but without Saturn there. For me it seems to manifest friends who always seem to have connections to the shadier sides of life, and also having intense experiences with them. I'm quite fond of this placement actually, but I definitely value my independence and feel I shouldn't rely on anyone too much.

Quote:
Curiously enough, in my new location, the Sun and Mercury have been moved to my 12th house, and I have started trying to meditate and connect to the astral plane. Hmmm.... I've never done this before I came here. Also, I met two people here who are very into spirituality and want to help me connect to the spiritual plane.

My new ascendant is now Leo, but I still feel more like a Capricorn ascendant, so I don't think my old relocation chart has worn off on me, and why should it? I've spent 28 years living that chart. However, it would be interesting to see if I start becoming more of a Leo ascendant over time.
If your Sun is in the relocated 1st house as well, I'm sure you will feel that after awhile. It can take some time for the internal changes to manifest.

I was born a Leo ascendant with Sun square Jupiter in Canada and moved to the UK at 13 and became a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto 11th and Mars in the 1st. For the first year or so, I was very open and naive about things, coming from a small town so I trusted everyone, but moved to a big city. We never used to have fights in my old school, but in this new school, a boys school, there were fights every day and it was pretty rough. I seemed to have internally transformed into my new ascendant over time after being taught many lessons, it seems to have taken several years.

Quote:
Yeah I was reading Julian Lee's interviews (I got it from one of the other threads that you responded to) and he has a very interesting way of explaining things. And just like with Julian, it's also never made sense to me the concept of reading your relocation chart in conjunction with your natal and the whole "secondary" chart idea. If you experienced things due to transits occurring in your relocated chart, those experiences are not phantom secondary experiences, they're just as solid and real as they would have been even if it happened in your natal. My moving to the other side of the world wasn't a phantom experience.... IT HAPPENED.

EDIT: Actually, years ago, I was talking to one guy who tried to guess my sign, and he thought that I was a Scorpio. Back then I obviously thought he couldn't be further from the truth as I'm a Leo (this was way before I started studying charts or anything), but maybe he wasn't so wrong after all....
Yeah, I keep on going on about Julian Lee because he seems to be the only astrologer dedicated to relocational astrology out there and because he has so much experience with it. It's a fairly new field and under studied, so someone with a lot of hands on experience with this is essential to figure out what works.