View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:23 PM

Re: Relocation Natal Effects

Hey man, I just stumbled into your thread. How long have you been studying astrology? I got interested in it because of the psychological aspect... i.e. can a person's birth date really indicate certain personality traits & dispositions?

I know next to nothing about relocational astrology. Is it something you've been reading up on for very long? And sorry to hear about your trip to san fran. I've always heard great things about it, but I've never visited the place.

Your apt story is hilarious to me (no offense) because I had the exact same problem with a studio apt I was staying in. It was a dinky little 300 sq ft room with a bath & closet and I swear to god the chick living next to me was like some kind of crazed nymphomaniac. The walls were also paper thin, with vintage cockroach insulation & maybe some dead mice. Needless to say, I moved out.

If your astrologer lady gave bad advice, I wouldn't be so quick to burn up your books. If I were you, I'd consult multiple people to compare opinions, and if certain elements synced up then you might have some truth... depending on what you're willing to spend.

It could just be that this lady doesn't know her stuff. For myself though, I put little faith in astrology as a means of prediction.