Relocated Natal Chart

kurayami

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to Ireland from Australia in September. I'm interested in your thoughts about whether this will be a good move for me based on the relocated charts.

In my original birth chart, my Libra stellium is placed in the 7th with the Moon conjunct the Aries ascendant.

Here we see Jupiter and Pluto conjunct the Libra ascendant in the first. With Jupiter and the Sun conjuncting the Ascendant from the 12th. Saturn completes the start of the Libra stellium in the 12th. Mercury conjuncts Pluto in the 1st also.

I can only assume based on this that while I'm living overseas I'll be more gregarious and intense. Also, money might become an issue with Venus conjunct Uranus in the second. I figure this might suggest that I'll be really inclined to spend it, than save it.

Does any one have any thoughts about this relocated chart and whether it will be benefical for me in terms of my general ability to live my every day life and find a job and such?

Attachments

• Relocation.gif
    Relocation.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 66

EJ53

Banned
You'll love Ireland, Melisa.........It will transform the way you think (Pluto conj Mercury on Asc); bring unusual people into your life (Uranus/Venus); produce a career that you are in harmony with (Leo MC ruled by Sun in Libra/12th conjunct Jupiter/Saturn) and you'll find it easy to work hard there (Mars in Leo/10th)........And, North Node on relocated MC suggests this move was "fated" and will facilitate your spiritual development.

EJ:smile:

kurayami

It's funny that you say that it's "fated". I often feel that way about it. I'm really hoping I can find a job I can enjoy because everyone I speak to on the Internet about my move is telling me to not go because the job market is so bad. I'm tired of being told negative things about moving there, because I really think it will be important for me, whether I find a job or not.

EJ53

Banned
kurayami said:
.....I'm really hoping I can find a job I can enjoy because everyone I speak to on the Internet about my move is telling me to not go because the job market is so bad......

You're probably talking to people already living in Ireland.........and, like the inhabitants of most countries in the current global financial climate, they'll be feeling that "things will get worse before they get better".

However, since the cessation of conflict between the Catholics and Protestants, the "Emerald Isle" has once again become an attractive destination for tourists.......What you have to do is use that relocated Leo MC creativity, 10th house Mars energy, Libran Sun charm and Uranus/Venus Australian honesty with people to find the right niche in the leisure industry which will develop to meet the needs of those tourists.

EJ:smile:

hermetic

I am just wondering what site is that relocated chart from? because at astro com, I don't think you can make a relocated chart like that? or...? :confused:

kurayami

It's from the program Solar Fire.

But you can make a relocated chart just like it with astro.com All you do is input your birth data, but use the place you'll be moving to. Something the same will come up.

As a side note, I'm curious about the astrocartography thing. Where I currently live is on the Sun/Pluto DC line and I've never been comfortable here. Where I'm moving to is on the Venus AC/Moon IC line. Would this be any better for me?

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
hermetic said:
...at astro com, I don't think you can make a relocated chart like that?

Not sure Hermetic, but I think you can..........In the extended chart selection, "relocated chart" requires the new location to be input and appears to use the individual's birth UT/GMT in the calculation.....as does Kurayami's Solar Fire program.

kurayami said:
....I'm curious about the astrocartography thing. Where I currently live is on the Sun/Pluto DC line and I've never been comfortable here. Where I'm moving to is on the Venus AC/Moon IC line. Would this be any better for me?

A relocated chart adds considerably to the information that can be gleaned from an astrocartography line, as it shows the whole picture rather than just the effect of moving one planet..........but, Venus AC/Moon IC would bring emotionally satisfying relationships whilst Sun/Pluto on DC might make home life intense.

However, your posted relocated chart doesn't show Venus AC/Moon IC....So, is 8.20 am BST-1 the same as your GMT/UT birthtime?

EJ:unsure:

kurayami

I altered the chart for GMT time inside solar fire to see and it doesn't show Venus AC/Moon IC either. So I don't really get astrocartography. *shrug*

katydid

I altered the chart for GMT time inside solar fire to see and it doesn't show Venus AC/Moon IC either. So I don't really get astrocartography. *shrug*

you have to recalculate the chart for the new time zone AND for the new latitiude and longitude.
Go on astrodienst and choose edit birth data and then do everything the same until you get to location.

Opinion is quite divided on the subject of relocated natals chart, personally I don't like doing them but 'astrocartophy' has some valid points..

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

delilah4

This thread has been sleeping for a while it seems, but I was hoping to bring it back to life. I am contemplating moving to italy which moves my leo stellium of 4 inner planets to the 8th house... and also moves gemini mars to the 7th house.

My fear is that because Aries(mars) is ruling the 4th house... and scorpio(mar's other sign) is ruling the 12th, while mars itself is placed in the 7th house- I'm scared that maybe it means that any male live in partners I have are likely to be my secret enemies (12th house.)

Hmmm.. I can't seem to post a chart up. What gives?