Where is my earphone ? Please help me

Suri94

Hi guys ...
I lost my earphone I cant find it anywhere!
Usually the earphone will be in my bedroom above the table,or under the my pillow , or in my bag I searched a lot in these places I can't find it.. I hope for your help.
Here is the chart

https://imgur.com/HHLoyyk

fensi88

There are 3 testimonies it will be found!
Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places, closets, antechambers and rooms within rooms.
Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home. Look also at places of prayer and meditation, and in the garage or junk room.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Cap. First look at places on the wall across from a door. It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red

Suri94

There are 3 testimonies it will be found!
Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places, closets, antechambers and rooms within rooms.
Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home. Look also at places of prayer and meditation, and in the garage or junk room.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Cap. First look at places on the wall across from a door. It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red

Hello dear fensi88
Thank you so much for answering my question

I found it in my sister bedroom in the comodino drawer with her skin care creams and oils!
The comodino color white and also there is aquarium Wall painting above it ..you are amazing thanks again. ❤