Donald Trump will be impeached.

ynnest

Tell that to all the contractors he ripped off, and the workers he underpaid, and the people he's depriving of food stamps to balance out the massive tax cuts for his wealthy cronies, the environmental and worker-safeguards he's dismantling, the wife he raped and beat (her sworn affidavit is still on file) and forced to agree to drop the charges or lose her alimony, the immigrant children he separated from their parents who have "disappeared" , and those who were sexually abused.
Many have fallen under his spell, and apparently you can count yourself among them. Hillary ISN'T the issue any more. There's a real threat of a dictatorship looming over this nation, but you can't see it, and I'm sorry for that. I've never idolized a President, so maybe I'm immune to that sort of thing, and don't know what it's like.
He recently bragged that the Democrats should fear his "friends" in the military , police departments, and biker gangs. He rules by threat and intimidation. He's openly admired brutal dictators, takes credit for things he didn't do and denies blame for things he has done. And, no one seems to be able to hold him accountable. THAT'S what's worrying me.

Humans in this world are simply not advanced enough to comprehend a bigger picture understanding because their DNA they are running on makes their brain/system don't function as well as if they would have access to the full spectrum of their DNA without the different controls machines have implanted within them.

I don't think people understand the depth of how much they are subject to being manipulated by so called "unseen forces" that trigger people through Mind Control to do, believe and say things that are plain lies, just look at the whole russia media conspiracy. Many people in this world lie for a living and can come up with the most convincing story simply because they were created to do so.

You are dealing with MACHINES that does anything to keep their race surviving, and if you believe their story about Trump then Go ahead.

Y

david starling

Humans in this world are simply not advanced enough to comprehend a bigger picture understanding because their DNA they are running on makes their brain/system don't function as well as if they would have access to the full spectrum of their DNA without the different controls machines have implanted within them.

I don't think people understand the depth of how much they are subject to being manipulated by so called "unseen forces" that trigger people through Mind Control to do, believe and say things that are plain lies, just look at the whole russia media conspiracy. Many people in this world lie for a living and can come up with the most convincing story simply because they were created to do so.

You are dealing with MACHINES that does anything to keep their race surviving, and if you believe their story about Trump then Go ahead.

Y

Our "President" is an inveterate , unapologetic liar. Is that who's lies you're referring to?

Trump has had a great past week. He got a billion dollars for the border, the Russia-collusion investigation fizzled and Congress couldn't override his veto of their border resolution. What's happening astrologically?

Last edited:
No collusion necessary: Since the Russians influenced the election in favor of the winner, within the United States, the result is invalid. We have a bogus President!

I guess you didn't know that Russia has tried to influence every election since Communism was invented. Not just ours but other countries. And... wait for it... we have tried to influence other countries' elections, too! :ninja: Your god Obama said there was no way anyone could change vote counts because we have a decentralized system where every state is separate.

The only person responsible for Hillary losing was.... wait for it... Hillary. She even rigged her own primary. She paid foreign agents (British and Russian) to write the phony dossier to damage Trump. The latest is the Ukraine is prosecuting some people for trying to get Hillary elected. You'll have to google for details.Fortunately it didn't work.

The media is treasonous. They gave aid and comfort to the enemy by dividing the country, spreading propaganda and damaging the US.

Last edited:

Helena11

Sorry, but it's actually true that the American people elected the president. There are a lot more Trump supporters and republicans in the U.S. than you think. CNN lies to you.

david starling

Sorry, but it's actually true that the American people elected the president. There are a lot more Trump supporters and republicans in the U.S. than you think. CNN lies to you.

You've been Trumpilized! I'm just looking at his unfriendly policies, his bullying, divisive rhetoric, and his desire for absolute power and authority. I've noticed that Trumpilization results in the inability to tolerate ANY criticism of the guy, which is cultish behavior.
As far as the last Presidential election, it was the Electoral College system that elected him, not the majority of voters. The Mainstream media not only gave him $billions in free publicity, but also convinced millions of Democratic voters that there was no need to oppose his candidacy at the voting-booth, because he had "no chance" of winning.
Now, the Trumpilized minority is convinced he has "no chance" of losing. :lol:

ynnest

Adam Schiff is a LIER! Do NOT be deceived by his false fasade of calmness and instead look deeply into his eyes and you SHALL see the truth of what a deceiver he is!

Y