Who wants a chart reading?

Deirdre

Thank u.

I love philosophy só it would be very interesting to read it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 17

Isis Monzon

Hey, I'm in some sort of predicament... A couple years ago my friend did my chart on this book by Joanna Martine Woolfolk and said my Rising was Leo and that fit perfect cuz anytime I would go out and meet people I would act like a total Leo. My friends would even say I'm a different person at first! (My sun is Cancer) Anyway, I tried doing my chart again on websites and they would say it's in Cancer Ascendant. I recently bought the book in which I first checked and it says Leo. I'm so confused cuz I feel like my whole life would be a lie if my Ascendant were in Cancer... Lol dramatic but still I don't know what to think.
Please someone help :confused:

dhundhun

July 15 1994
Jackson Hospital Miami Florida (25.7915° N, 80.2126° W)
5:45 AM

Western (Tropical) Astrology:
~ Natal ASC is Cancer 10.01
~ Natal Sun is Cancer 22.41
~ Progresssed ASC is Cancer 27.37
~ Progresssed Sun is Leo 12.16

Vedic (Sidereal - Lahiri) Astrology:
~ ASC is Gemini 16.14
~ Sun is Gemini 28.54

There is always discussions, whether to use Tropical or Sidereal. Sidereal astrologers will make you a person with strong Gemini characteristic.

Similarly there is discussions about importance of Natal and Progressed. Your progressed Sun is in Leo, and you may find responding more the Progressed Sun (After 2-3 years, Progressed ASC will also be in Leo).

Last edited:

Isis Monzon

Okay thank you so much! This amazes and confuses me because I cannot identify with cancer ascendant at all haha I will probably look into my progressed sun
Western (Tropical) Astrology:
~ Natal ASC is Cancer 10.01
~ Natal Sun is Cancer 22.41
~ Progresssed ASC is Cancer 27.37
~ Progresssed Sun is Leo 12.16

Vedic (Sidereal - Lahiri) Astrology:
~ ASC is Gemini 16.14
~ Sun is Gemini 28.54

There is always discussions, whether to use Tropical or Sidereal. Sidereal astrologers will make you a person with strong Gemini characteristic.

Similarly there is discussions about importance of Natal and Progressed. Your progressed Sun is Leo, and you may find responding more the Progressed Sun.

dhundhun

Okay thank you so much! This amazes and confuses me because I cannot identify with cancer ascendant at all haha I will probably look into my progressed sun

You have interesting observation and thanks for sharing. The Progressed Sun moved into Leo 12-13 years ago. Take a moment to think, whether
(1) you are like Gemini (Sidereal) or
(2) like Leo for the last 12-13 years or
(3) like Leo since beginning.

Last edited:

YoGod

Would love to have one done

My birthday is March 29th 1986

Birth time: 8:38 Pm

Birth location: Philadelphia, PA

Sent you PM....PM or Skype is fine.

Thanks

Last edited: