Why Did I Develop Feelings For A Stranger?

Rubies

Nearly a year ago I had a chance encounter with an individual that left me changed. They felt like family and I knew that I immediately cared about them, even without truly getting to know them. I have a few theories as to why I experienced this, but I'm very curious to see what a horary chart will reveal.

My Significator is Venus in the 7th due to Libra Rising. My Moon is in the 6th House.
Not sure where this places the quesited. 5th house? 7th house?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_why_do_i_have_feelings_for_d_hr.5862.9019.jpg
    astro_2gw_why_do_i_have_feelings_for_d_hr.5862.9019.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 42

Rubies

In my novice effort to attempt an interpretation...

My Ascendant is in Libra, ruled by Venus, who is in the 7th House. Maybe this pertains to partnerships and relationships.

Because this involved feelings, I looked to the 5th house for the quesited. The planet that rules the 5th house is the Sun, also sun Sign Leo. The Sun happens to already be in the 5th house.

Coincidentally, when I look to the sign of Leo, it is part of the 11th house of friends, where the Part of Fortune also lies (although in Virgo, not in Leo).

I see no major aspects between the Sun and Venus, just a separating semisquare.

My co significator, the Moon, is in the 6th house. I met this person through work. The sun and moon also have no major aspects. Moon is not void of course, I think. Chiron is the last before it changes sign.

If I use Saturn as a traditional ruler for the quesited, then it is a separating square with my Venus, and a positive sextile with my Moon.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The quesited is the 7th. You are in fact there, thinking about them.
They are mars, exactly conjunct the south node (remember to insert this in the chart along with the north node) which shows a karmic contact. You felt like "family" and this contact takes place in the 4th house of the family and home, exactly on the cusp of the IC.
Note the moon on Chiron, the wounded healer. Again, something karmic.
You as Venus are approaching a square with pluto and Saturn, showing an abrupt deep rooted change coming on your part, and a struggle with ties to the past, marked by Saturn.
Once you have worked out the karmic contact, or maybe debt to pay, the contact might dissolve as it serves no further purpose in your lives.

Rubies

The quesited is the 7th. You are in fact there, thinking about them.
They are mars, exactly conjunct the south node (remember to insert this in the chart along with the north node) which shows a karmic contact. You felt like "family" and this contact takes place in the 4th house of the family and home, exactly on the cusp of the IC.
Note the moon on Chiron, the wounded healer. Again, something karmic.
You as Venus are approaching a square with pluto and Saturn, showing an abrupt deep rooted change coming on your part, and a struggle with ties to the past, marked by Saturn.
Once you have worked out the karmic contact, or maybe debt to pay, the contact might dissolve as it serves no further purpose in your lives.

Thank you for your insight. I have wondered about the wounded character of Chiron and if this would be a healing experience.

In your opinion and/or experience, what could the "abrupt deep rooted change" be?