Abuse in Composite

Librastar

Currently entering a relationship with a new person. Although there is a lot of attraction and mental compatibility. I get a bad gut feeling somewhere from them.

They remind me of my ex who was abusive. It could be based on their physical appearance because they look similar. But I worry it is more. Can someone tell me if they see the potential of abuse in this composite chart to either warn me or put my mind at ease?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_kp_m.83913.152318.jpg
    astro_621gw_kp_m.83913.152318.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 47

ElenaJ

Keep in mind that sometimes our inner instincts are a tool for us to have that insight that our conscious mind is avoiding.
The composite shows how the relationship plays out between you two, but you should also have a close look at the synastry to see where the aspects are coming from.
Are both of the birth times accurate?
In the composite Saturn opposes Chiron on the MH/IC axis, squaring the ascendent/descendent.
Descendent ruler mars opposes sun, in the 2nd/8th houses, of self esteem and sexual matters.
Venus near the north node is a nice love contact, it also squares Juno and sextiles the vertex.
Nessus squares neptune.
Try doing the chart with some of these additional asteroids, like 157 Dejanaira (sexual and emotional abuse), 6157 Prey, 118230 Sado, 288 128 Nemesis.

Librastar

Yes the birth times are accurate.

Attachments

• 20191007_043253.jpg
    20191007_043253.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20191007_043139.jpg
    20191007_043139.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

Thank you, now we get a much more complete picture, don't we?
If you would like to brush up on the meaning and influence of some of these asteroids, here is a well written blog you might find helpful: https://eldermountaindreaming.com/2...ery-and-our-karmic-purification-through-pain/

So in the composite we see Prey, Sado and Nessus lining up and squaring the Moon's Nodes/Uranus/Neptune. Dejanira opposes mars. You confirmed the birth times, so there is Saturn opposing Chiron, square the Ascendent /Descendent axis.
Looking at the synastry, on the positive you have that lovely sun/moon conjunction and sun/mercury trine. You do comunicate well and feel good together on a basic emotional level.
Saturn on your sun and North node could be repressive, but Saturn is also your descendent co-ruler so at the same time it is a tie that you instinctively accept.
Mars sextile mars puts you both on the same track, and the Venus/North node/Jupiter conjunction is touched off by your Pluto, again attraction, compulsion.
When we look at the asteroids, Prey starts to take center stage, they are in opposition to each other and fall on the moon/saturn/neptune opposition axis. His exactly squares your moon.
Then we have your sado/nessus on his Chiron.
Your Nemesis/Dejanira squares your sun/nodes opposing Juno, which also sheds light on what you yourself as an individual have to work on before entering any relationship, and his Saturn/Vertex lines up with this, setting it off.
Consider carefully his mercury conjunct his Sado as a general character trait.
I would suggest you read up on these asteroids, and evaluate what you would like to receive from this relationship, what positive aspects there are that will help you grow, and then put them on the scale with the rest.

Librastar

Thank you ElenaJ. I will look into the meaning of the asteroids.

I I actually made a bit of an error posting the charts. I am the outside wheel. So it's my Saturn conjunct his sun and his North Node.

In his chart alone he has Pluto Square his ascendant and descendant axis. He also has Pluto opposed to Mars with a 5-degree orb. In synastry we have his Pluto conducting my nessus, my Venus, my North Node, and trining my moon

ElenaJ

That will make the reading a little confusing for you, but the concepts still hold. I had given more insight into what I thought was your chart, which is in reality his, but no problem.
Reading up, pay special attention to Prey, which is important in this synastry, and also to the mercury/Sado conjunction, which we now see is yours.
You may come closer to understanding why you had been in an abusive relationship, and why you are risking it again. What is it that you need to work out in your psyche to avoid these contacts and seek out more fulfilling and healthier relationships? Soul searching.

Ekonomist13

Do you have a brother who is/was abusive?

Im asking because of Mars in 2nd house. And it would certainly amplify the chances of your partner being similiar.

I wouldn't want to continue my analysis if this is wrong.

ElenaJ

Im asking because of Mars in 2nd house. And it would certainly amplify the chances of your partner being similiar.

If she is the outer red planets, her ascendent is late Capricorn with mars on the descendent, not the 2nd house.
It's actually a little confusing, maybe she could re-post the chart with herself in the inner circle?

Librastar

I have a brother but we werent raised together so he wasnt abusive to me. I dont actually know if he is abusive or not. I would assume he has some tendencies but I did not experience them

Ekonomist13

I have a brother but we werent raised together so he wasnt abusive to me. I dont actually know if he is abusive or not. I would assume he has some tendencies but I did not experience them

Why would you then assume so :D

Yeah sorry, Mars isn't in the 2nd house. So it would be a lucky guess anyway. Instead it's in the 6th house of enemies and duty xD

Perhaps your boyfriend ought to be your enemy :bandit:

ElenaJ

Me as the inner wheel

Thank you. It was a little like reading a book while you're standing on your head!
So now your late cancer descendent is more visible, with moon as ruler, opposing Prey. Remember to read up on this.
Your moon trines Venus/jupiter, and is in the degree of the NN, all very helpful, with a wide opposition to Neptune and Uranus, which might be what throws your relationships off track.

ElenaJ

Yeah sorry, Mars isn't in the 2nd house. So it would be a lucky guess anyway. Instead it's in the 6th house of enemies and duty xD

Sorry, its in the 6th, house of service, duty and work.

Librastar

My brother oppositional defiant disorder and hated authority growing up so I assume at some point he was hard to handle but hes calmed down now and is a better person. He does only date highly feminine women so I assume that in a relationship he is the dominant individual.

I don't find I've had many serious conflicts with my significant others but the ones I have long-term relationships with are often headstrong, as I am as well.

ElenaJ

"They remind me of my ex who was abusive."

My comment was in reference to this, plus your comments about your current relationship.
Being "off track" would indicate not getting what you need. or seek from the relationship, not necessarily "serious conflicts".
Moon represents the type of partner you are attracted to, in general, and the moon/venus/jupiter contact is very easy and loving, while Neptune can bring infatuations and disillusion, while Uranus needs lots of space and freedom and can leave as quickly as it comes.
You wrote your brother was not raised with you, but he was your "real" brother, right? Not half brother.
Not sure why he was brought into the picture, but your 3rd house of siblings is ruled by Venus, which brings it into the configuration with Jupiter, moon, NN, Nessus, (this last might explain why you were separated), and all of these opposing Lilith.
Your mars conjunct descendent will tend towards strong partners, active ones, and arguments or disputes with them. It's too wide an orb to be conjunct moon, but the opposition with the strong-willed Uranus and spiritual Neptune will influence your relationships, starting with the choices you make of partners.
Your friend's mars falls exactly on your Lilith, and opposes his own pluto making it difficult for him to control his energy expression, and this frustration could come out in a negative way, and as ruler of his 4th of home could create an argumentative domestic situation that he creates with any partner. It is conjunct your south node, in opposition with your Venus/jupiter/NN, stimulating sexual attraction, a joyous feeling when together, but with a tendency towards possessiveness, jealousy and a controlling behaviour.

Librastar

"They remind me of my ex who was abusive."

My comment was in reference to this, plus your comments about your current relationship.
Being "off track" would indicate not getting what you need. or seek from the relationship, not necessarily "serious conflicts".
Moon represents the type of partner you are attracted to, in general, and the moon/venus/jupiter contact is very easy and loving, while Neptune can bring infatuations and disillusion, while Uranus needs lots of space and freedom and can leave as quickly as it comes.
You wrote your brother was not raised with you, but he was your "real" brother, right? Not half brother.
Not sure why he was brought into the picture, but your 3rd house of siblings is ruled by Venus, which brings it into the configuration with Jupiter, moon, NN, Nessus, (this last might explain why you were separated), and all of these opposing Lilith.
Your mars conjunct descendent will tend towards strong partners, active ones, and arguments or disputes with them. It's too wide an orb to be conjunct moon, but the opposition with the strong-willed Uranus and spiritual Neptune will influence your relationships, starting with the choices you make of partners.
Your friend's mars falls exactly on your Lilith, and opposes his own pluto making it difficult for him to control his energy expression, and this frustration could come out in a negative way, and as ruler of his 4th of home could create an argumentative domestic situation that he creates with any partner. It is conjunct your south node, in opposition with your Venus/jupiter/NN, stimulating sexual attraction, a joyous feeling when together, but with a tendency towards possessiveness, jealousy and a controlling behaviour.

My brother is my half brother actually.

I do seek strong partners. It is hard because the moon is what I am attracted to but the male must also be strongly masculine (mars). I can't accommodate a male who is dominated primarily by his feminine/emotional qualities.

So this male's chart is suggestive that he is generally argumentative with partners as his fourth house ruler, pluto opposes his mars...

Is the jealousy, controlling and possessiveness due to the interaction with my chart, saying that it is specific to me and not to all partners?

ElenaJ

"Is the jealousy, controlling and possessiveness due to the interaction with my chart, saying that it is specific to me and not to all partners?"

Yes and no. He has the mars/pluto opposition which is anger, obsession, competitiveness, ambition, explosiveness. It touches his 4th/10th, which is home and career, and doubly enforced by being in cancer (domestic) and Capricorn (career). This is an energy conflict that operates internally all the time with him.
Then, if you match that energy with another person's chart, it expresses itself in different ways.
In your case, it becomes domestic and sexual. Both Venus and Jupiter go a long way towards softening the mars/pluto expression, by love, affection, generosity, honesty. The contact works both ways, it can give off a mars/pluto energy or it can inspire that type of reaction in others.
This does not mean it won't come out, it must, but he must learn to channel it positively. He could for example become very competitive at his work, bringing success, and in this way providing a positive outlet for the energy.
A famous person who had a mars/pluto opposition in cancer/capricorn was Marlon Brando, so if you picture him you can see a summary of that type of energy. Unharnessed sexuality, the idea of aggression lying just below the surface, but bottled up until it's forced out. Attractive but somewhat frightening.

Librastar

"Is the jealousy, controlling and possessiveness due to the interaction with my chart, saying that it is specific to me and not to all partners?"

Yes and no. He has the mars/pluto opposition which is anger, obsession, competitiveness, ambition, explosiveness. It touches his 4th/10th, which is home and career, and doubly enforced by being in cancer (domestic) and Capricorn (career). This is an energy conflict that operates internally all the time with him.
Then, if you match that energy with another person's chart, it expresses itself in different ways.
In your case, it becomes domestic and sexual. Both Venus and Jupiter go a long way towards softening the mars/pluto expression, by love, affection, generosity, honesty. The contact works both ways, it can give off a mars/pluto energy or it can inspire that type of reaction in others.
This does not mean it won't come out, it must, but he must learn to channel it positively. He could for example become very competitive at his work, bringing success, and in this way providing a positive outlet for the energy.
A famous person who had a mars/pluto opposition in cancer/capricorn was Marlon Brando, so if you picture him you can see a summary of that type of energy. Unharnessed sexuality, the idea of aggression lying just below the surface, but bottled up until it's forced out. Attractive but somewhat frightening.

He is highly highly competitive about his job. To the point of obsession and it is related to houses so the 4th/10th makes sense. He is also sexually extremely dominant. So I believe those are his two outlets.