Will this person keep having major upheavals?

Ukpoohbear

This is the chart of a friend of mine, whose permission I have to post this.

He has had a very interesting life, including a period of huge transformation during his Saturn Return. The birth time is accurate from his mum between the times of half 2 am and 3am in the morning and I put it to inbetween those times. The time fits for what his pursuits and life has been like so far, which I will briefly outline.

He grew up in a poor area of New York but with lots of family and relatives around him. He has always been popular in some respect or another, as can be seen from his Mars sextile Moon and Venus sextile Jupiter aspects. He grew up going to work with his Mum in a knitting factory and would hide under her desk and realised how hard she worked and how little he had compared to other children and he decided to deal drugs after deciding it was the easiest way to make money. He can remember walking down the street with his Mum aged 12/13 and having his name called out all the time, there’s the popularity of the moon sextile Mars.

I’ve came to the conclusion he survived where so many others don’t because all of them knew his name and he had so many relatives about. He maintains he was not part of a gang but was protected by gang members who were his ‘Uncles,’ there’s the Jupiter in the 4th.

By the age of 16, he would spend his days waiting outside a bodega to deal to people and when the guy who ran that corner decided to retire, he gave permission for him to take over. My friend took over in big style, and came up with the idea of printing out 1000s of business cards and targeting the rich white people who were starting to move into the area. By age of 18 he was making £3million a month.

His obsession with wealth can be seen by the huge stellium in his 2nd house.

He was in and out of jail until 27, he got 7 years and the doctor told him he would be dead in 4 because he was so overweight. While in prison, he decided to lose weight by himself and would work out in his cell, losing the weight he wanted in 6 months and helping other inmates lose weight. When he got out of jail he decided to go straight and open up his own prison-style boot camp business and it is being successful.

It was during his time in prison and in solitary confinement that he had an out of body experience and saw himself float out of his body and realised all the damage he had been doing to the families around him and decided it was time to give back, this huge transformation can be seen in his South Node conjunct Pluto in the 1st.

I have a feeling this huge transformation is not the last one and he will have the type of life where he will lose and win and it’s depending on him not exploiting others or himself, which comes so naturally to him.

Any thoughts on what kind of person this is with this kind of chart?

2ly4k6h.jpg

Last edited:

Gemini888

Someone immediately comes to mind when I see your chart.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c... 1898&adblink=/astro-databank/Rigaut,_Jacques

This is an existential poet of the Dada movement. He was described as a flamboyant with utterly zero regard to the "normal" concerns. You know I often talk about death here right? This guy is me, but 10 times worse. He constantly wrote about suicide in his poems and articles and novels. He even declared suicide as a legit job. And he did kill himself at the age of 31. To this day no one is for sure why he was so obsessed with suicide. A couple of theories come to mind: he was traumatized after serving in WWI, he entered depression when his wife got fed up of his self-induced lifestyle and forced him to go to cocaine detox, or it was just part of his rebel attempt at something no one knows for sure.

He appeared in a surreal silent film. You can see him at 17:28 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SqBY6tgnU

The last days of his life before he committed suicide was adapted into a book by his friend, which in turn was adapted into a movie. And I think the movie may be pretty accurate in recontructing what his final days looked like. I offer a 2-part analysis of his character study here on my new blog.

https://silienasrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-fire-withinle-feu-follet-1963.html?m=1

Both your friend and the poet share the same Leo MC, Libra Asc and cluttered 2H and Sag, with Asc rulers both reside in the same house and sign. I think what happens here is a frantic search for personal truth. With 2H Sag, I guess your friend cares more about making money in order to enjoy him lavid lifestyle than accummulating a strong foundation for the future? Making money just to enjoy it is what drives a lot of people into the path of crime. Leo MC doesn't help either, as it craves for its ego to be stroked by the public. With his "relatives", I suspect that he was guided into thinking a self-induced lifestyle was a good life.

But there is also this drive to find out what's meaningful to him personally. Sag people at the early stage of their life would like to try their hands in different things. I would imagine he had a lot of adventures related to money like the poet. And he wouldn't stop until he finally found out what's meaningful in his life. I don't know if the business he is working on is the final answer, but looks like it has something to do with money, and with such an emphasis on 2H it might be the case. Transit Jupiter is in his 2H now, which is quite good for him.

The poet, though, either committed suicide through frustration of not finding meaning or found meaning through suicide. By the time of his suicide he was experiencing Saturn return. Looks like your friend passed Saturn return in one piece :cool:

Mars conj Asc in Libra is manipulative. It can be more dangerous with Pluto hanging near it. I just hope that he has finally learned his lesson after Saturn return and used his power for good. Luckily Libra just has a knack for drawing people toward it, which can be a good thing. My poet seemed to possess this kind of power too, but he also has Jupiter in 1H, so seemed like his presence was more pleasant to people despite his obsession with suicide.

katydid

He has a very tight Bundle chart. When someone has such a tight little bundle, with a large stellium in the middle of the bundle, UPHEAVAL is the norm. It is cyclical.

The reason is that the center of gravity in this chart is very concentrated, and low and solid. Unusually so.

So at some point there are going to be transits to the OPPOSITE points of the chart's bundle of planets. That creates massive upheaval because everything is so concentrated.

For example, in a splash chart, one rarely has total upheaval from a transit. Too much chaos and diversion going on.

But a bundle gets thrown off balance by certain transits because it forces the person to go out of their comfort zone and they feel a loss of control. Bundles like to have a sense of total control and certainty. They like a small, tight, known circle of friends and associates. Their world is of their own making, if at all possible.

Uranus is about to rock his world and I think it will be a good awakening. :devil:

Also, check out the dates that Mars will go through Sag, and oppose his stellium. That ought to be epic. :love:

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Unfortunately I can't help you
But this thread is so **** interesting and exciting to me! I needed to comment

His life is indeed interesting same goe for his chart.
His popularity and charm is due to Pluto conjuncting Mars in Libra both close to his ASC.

He has plenty of Sag which is one of the lucky signs along with Aqua.
What is most interesting is his 2nd H of course.
This house is daaamn loaded.
I would probably sell my soul for money myself. I have Jupiter, Venus and Mars in 2nd H and I just sympathise so much with him. His realisation of being poor at such a young age reminds me of myself. I wasn't poor but I was starving because my mom wouldn't cook, I would become physically weak. It's exhausting having to think everyday about basic things such as food and how you'll pay this and that. Everything else seems like luxury.

For example, in a splash chart, one rarely has total upheaval from a transit. Too much chaos and diversion going on.*

I completely disagree with this.
I would prefer to have all my planets gathered like that because your're f*cked up once and then you're good.
When your planets are distributed here and there you're just getting f*cked up non stop.

Ukpoohbear

Someone immediately comes to mind when I see your chart.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c... 1898&adblink=/astro-databank/Rigaut,_Jacques

This is an existential poet of the Dada movement. He was described as a flamboyant with utterly zero regard to the "normal" concerns. You know I often talk about death here right? This guy is me, but 10 times worse. He constantly wrote about suicide in his poems and articles and novels. He even declared suicide as a legit job. And he did kill himself at the age of 31. To this day no one is for sure why he was so obsessed with suicide. A couple of theories come to mind: he was traumatized after serving in WWI, he entered depression when his wife got fed up of his self-induced lifestyle and forced him to go to cocaine detox, or it was just part of his rebel attempt at something no one knows for sure.

He appeared in a surreal silent film. You can see him at 17:28 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SqBY6tgnU

The last days of his life before he committed suicide was adapted into a book by his friend, which in turn was adapted into a movie. And I think the movie may be pretty accurate in recontructing what his final days looked like. I offer a 2-part analysis of his character study here on my new blog.

https://silienasrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-fire-withinle-feu-follet-1963.html?m=1

Both your friend and the poet share the same Leo MC, Libra Asc and cluttered 2H and Sag, with Asc rulers both reside in the same house and sign. I think what happens here is a frantic search for personal truth. With 2H Sag, I guess your friend cares more about making money in order to enjoy him lavid lifestyle than accummulating a strong foundation for the future? Making money just to enjoy it is what drives a lot of people into the path of crime. Leo MC doesn't help either, as it craves for its ego to be stroked by the public. With his "relatives", I suspect that he was guided into thinking a self-induced lifestyle was a good life.

But there is also this drive to find out what's meaningful to him personally. Sag people at the early stage of their life would like to try their hands in different things. I would imagine he had a lot of adventures related to money like the poet. And he wouldn't stop until he finally found out what's meaningful in his life. I don't know if the business he is working on is the final answer, but looks like it has something to do with money, and with such an emphasis on 2H it might be the case. Transit Jupiter is in his 2H now, which is quite good for him.

The poet, though, either committed suicide through frustration of not finding meaning or found meaning through suicide. By the time of his suicide he was experiencing Saturn return. Looks like your friend passed Saturn return in one piece :cool:

Mars conj Asc in Libra is manipulative. It can be more dangerous with Pluto hanging near it. I just hope that he has finally learned his lesson after Saturn return and used his power for good. Luckily Libra just has a knack for drawing people toward it, which can be a good thing. My poet seemed to possess this kind of power too, but he also has Jupiter in 1H, so seemed like his presence was more pleasant to people despite his obsession with suicide.

Do you have the name of the poet? The link to his chart has expired but I would be interested in seeing it and learning more about him. I think I may have heard of him, if it’s the same guy who wrote a book about his own suicide with the ending of the book culminating in him actually doing it. Maybe it’s not the same guy now I think of it because I think he was a lot more recent.

I would see an interest in death as having a spiritual motivation, even if not directly perceived that way. It’s interesting you find. Similarity between the poet and my friend because even though he has not expressed an interest in death to me, he does have a sort of quiet heaviness about him sometimes, which I put down to his SN in the 1st, it is like when you have encountered death or your self has questioned it, ir you have had such a heavy, dark time, then you carry that weight about with you, like a burden.

I think my friend is a very spiritual person because of his out of body experience but I don’t think he realises it himself because he is so occupied with 2nd house matters like money and seeing concrete results in his life. But after some thought I have realised it may be his purpose to concentrate on material pursuits. He employs formerly incarcerated people in his boot camp business, so it could be seen as it is his purpose to help convicts in this lifetime, or at least use his determination for the better good of man.

I have the same doubts you do about just how much he has changed and I hope he is doing things by the books, or karma will again catch up with him. But sometimes it takes a bad guy to bring about change, and not every ‘hero’ has to be a good guy like the movies. For example, whether you like Donald Trump or not, he brought down the Clinton’s and refuses to back down. (I have no interest in politics I’m just seeing peope as objectively as I can, because the Universe does not care about such things either).

I’m going to read your blog too.

I forgot to say as well, that he was quite flashy with the money when he was a drug kingpin. But also very generous/smart. He gave all his ‘dealers’ who worked for him their own cars and cellphones. He was so popular that he was asleep and a bag of crack fell out and a crafkhead woke him up to give it back to him instead of stealing it. And when the police were trying to catch him, a bunch of the crackheads attempted to barricade the doors for him and stood in front of him when the police got in.

As for his business nowadays, he has had it for 3 years now and he already has another location in California and is opening up a location in London. So he seems to be investing for the long-term and wanting to make as much money as possible.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

He has a very tight Bundle chart. When someone has such a tight little bundle, with a large stellium in the middle of the bundle, UPHEAVAL is the norm. It is cyclical.

The reason is that the center of gravity in this chart is very concentrated, and low and solid. Unusually so.

So at some point there are going to be transits to the OPPOSITE points of the chart's bundle of planets. That creates massive upheaval because everything is so concentrated.

For example, in a splash chart, one rarely has total upheaval from a transit. Too much chaos and diversion going on.

But a bundle gets thrown off balance by certain transits because it forces the person to go out of their comfort zone and they feel a loss of control. Bundles like to have a sense of total control and certainty. They like a small, tight, known circle of friends and associates. Their world is of their own making, if at all possible.

Uranus is about to rock his world and I think it will be a good awakening. :devil:

Also, check out the dates that Mars will go through Sag, and oppose his stellium. That ought to be epic. :love:

Oh thanks for clearing that up, it makes complete sense.

Do you mean when Mars is in Gemini it will oppose his stellium, or when Mars is in Sag it will pass through his stellium? I can imagine both being very dramatic for him.

I see the Uranus now! I see the next 3 years for him will be full of change! I wonder what type...I see Taurus rules by Venus and Venus is in his 2nd house in a Jupiter ruled sign, Jupiter in his 4th house. So it could relate to money and his home life where most changes would happen?

I think he needs another awakening. He still has incredible arrogance that I think will catch up with him (again). But what an exciting life so I’m ready with the popcorn.

Ukpoohbear

Unfortunately I can't help you
But this thread is so **** interesting and exciting to me! I needed to comment

His life is indeed interesting same goe for his chart.
His popularity and charm is due to Pluto conjuncting Mars in Libra both close to his ASC.

He has plenty of Sag which is one of the lucky signs along with Aqua.
What is most interesting is his 2nd H of course.
This house is daaamn loaded.
I would probably sell my soul for money myself. I have Jupiter, Venus and Mars in 2nd H and I just sympathise so much with him. His realisation of being poor at such a young age reminds me of myself. I wasn't poor but I was starving because my mom wouldn't cook, I would become physically weak. It's exhausting having to think everyday about basic things such as food and how you'll pay this and that. Everything else seems like luxury.

I completely disagree with this.
I would prefer to have all my planets gathered like that because your're f*cked up once and then you're good.
When your planets are distributed here and there you're just getting f*cked up non stop.

That Pluto is what first attracted me to him! I saw it straight away and knew he was a Plutonian from his eyes so of course I wanted to see his chart and was quite pleased when he went out of his way to ask his mum for his time of birth. Mars AND Pluto in the 1st house, phew!

You know it’s quite funny when he is leading a class and motivating them to work harder he says ‘come on get that money!’ Lol such a 2nd house thing.

I don’t really get the motivation for money like you do, I can relate to it better as a search for truth or to help his family. But yeah, I can see how some people would get focused on that, my sister is the same.

Gemini888

Do you have the name of the poet? The link to his chart has expired but I would be interested in seeing it and learning more about him. I think I may have heard of him, if it’s the same guy who wrote a book about his own suicide with the ending of the book culminating in him actually doing it. Maybe it’s not the same guy now I think of it because I think he was a lot more recent.

I would see an interest in death as having a spiritual motivation, even if not directly perceived that way. It’s interesting you find. Similarity between the poet and my friend because even though he has not expressed an interest in death to me, he does have a sort of quiet heaviness about him sometimes, which I put down to his SN in the 1st, it is like when you have encountered death or your self has questioned it, ir you have had such a heavy, dark time, then you carry that weight about with you, like a burden.

I think my friend is a very spiritual person because of his out of body experience but I don’t think he realises it himself because he is so occupied with 2nd house matters like money and seeing concrete results in his life. But after some thought I have realised it may be his purpose to concentrate on material pursuits. He employs formerly incarcerated people in his boot camp business, so it could be seen as it is his purpose to help convicts in this lifetime, or at least use his determination for the better good of man.

I have the same doubts you do about just how much he has changed and I hope he is doing things by the books, or karma will again catch up with him. But sometimes it takes a bad guy to bring about change, and not every ‘hero’ has to be a good guy like the movies. For example, whether you like Donald Trump or not, he brought down the Clinton’s and refuses to back down. (I have no interest in politics I’m just seeing peope as objectively as I can, because the Universe does not care about such things either).

I’m going to read your blog too.

I forgot to say as well, that he was quite flashy with the money when he was a drug kingpin. But also very generous/smart. He gave all his ‘dealers’ who worked for him their own cars and cellphones. He was so popular that he was asleep and a bag of crack fell out and a crafkhead woke him up to give it back to him instead of stealing it. And when the police were trying to catch him, a bunch of the crackheads attempted to barricade the doors for him and stood in front of him when the police got in.

As for his business nowadays, he has had it for 3 years now and he already has another location in California and is opening up a location in London. So he seems to be investing for the long-term and wanting to make as much money as possible.

OK, try this and see if it works

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rigaut,_Jacques

I chose the poet because he and your friends share similar placements and I can see a lot in your friend that echos back to the poet. The guy was part of the Dada movement and Dada people were notorious for outrageous behavior against society, so his suicide could very much be a spiritual rebel. But as I said before, we don't know much about the circumstance of his suicide. Not much has been done on his background anyway. There's someone out there who is complying data for a book about him and I'm holding my breath for it :wink:

About your friend, sometimes the person with the most popularity is part of a gang. Those people just have a way to make others identify with them more than the "cleaner" ones. Your friend also have NN in Taurus in 7H, so if he has any lesson to learn, it's to use his charm to raise people up, not to use people for his own gain. And he should stop seeing life as a dog-eat-dog situation.

Sag-influenced people are on a constant quest to find a direction in life. Your friend has a strong focus on 2H and NN in Taurus, so it could very much be that money is his mission in life, but he must use money to make people's life better. Or else the universe will have a way to punish him. Sag people are someone who just have to live with a moral code.