View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Re: April 23 2014 grand cross

Saturn and Jupiter are right over the east coast during that square. I have studied astrology and weather a little and it should be extreme. Maybe tornadoes which are not common in this area. My favorite astrology site "the oxford astrologer" is worried about the astrological connection to Russia and China. That is kinda scarey so I guess we should all be saying prayers for World Peace.

The roiling, tumultuous energy of this spring seems to be in full spate already, but it promises to become stronger and stronger into April. The question is: how do we shoot the rapids in our own little coracles without tumbling into the flood?

There is no getting away from the fact that the Cardinal Grand Cross forming at the end of April is potentially dangerous. We are already well in that zone. We know what the Uranus-Pluto square feels like, but this time around both Jupiter (exaggeration) and Mars (action) will be in exact aspect too.

Here is the chart for the moment the Sun moved into Aries today (now yesterday), the very first breath of the zodiac year. You can see that Pluto is already in position at 13 and Uranus and Jupiter are within aspect too. By April 23, Mars Rx will have clicked into place and those heavy planets will be at at 13.

The United States' Sun is at 13 Cancer. Russia's Mars is at 13 Capricorn. China's Mercury is at 13 Libra. (copied from
oxford-astrologer.blogspot dot com)