Film Director Inquiry (Career Path)

MoonInLeo1984

After working for many years within the Film business (as an actor in independent films and on television networks)

.. I took a break and acquired my Masters in Psychotherapy.

After working in Mental Health for a few years ... I went back to basics. My passion is making film (behind the camera).

In October of 2015 ... A Producer in Los Angeles picked up a commercial screenplay I wrote (Horror Genre) and offered me a Production Development contract (which I signed).

Horror films (high quality ones) are my passion. We currently have a cohesive pitch package and six very reputable actors signed onto the production. We are in the funding stage.

The Following is my interpretation of such within my chart .. would really value any feedback from the users on this excellent message board.

Sun (Me) in Pisces (Film) Six House (Work). (Speilberg has this placement .. Film work essentially becoming what he is remembered for ... his "work" is the contribution).

Neptune (Film) conjunct Jupiter (Expansion) ... Neptune being the ruler of Pisces, and Jupiter being a co-ruler of Pisces to strengthen

Venus (Success) in the 5th House (Entertainment) with Libra Rising at 29 Degrees Aquarius [a critical degree] (Sabian symbols: Butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, blooming fields, a crowded public marketplace).

Moon (emotions/actors/public) in the 10th house (success/career/notoriety) (tenth house ruler in the 10th house).

Sun (Me) Conjunct Mercury (Distribution) .... North Node in in the 9th house (International Release)

Question: I also believe there is a Grand trine in my chart: Moon, Mars, Mercury

Would you tend to agree with these observations?

I genuinely believe in this career path.

I want to make films that perform well in the domestic market .. and are very commercially viable.

I would love your insights, feedback and any comments available.

Thank You for any insight you could offer.

Much Love To You guys and Best Wishes.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anthony_fulco.9618.12807 (2).jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anthony_fulco.9618.12807 (2).jpg
    121 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
I can give you a vedic reading but i need the date,place and time of birth. You can PM me if you don't want to post it.

RaRohini

Hi !!
I recast the details into a vedic chart and a basic reading is as follows :

From time to time , the soul needs a break from all the hardships and selects a life whereby a person relaxes and rests to 'take a break'. In the process, he gives a much needed break to the others also , helps them enjoy life and makes it worth living.
This lifetime may be one such. If you believe in reincarnation, then your previous life may have been quite difficult.
Your Rahu Ketu Axis is from Scorpio Jyestha (the eldest spiritual one) to Taurus Rohini ( the reddish handsome one, star of growth).
When you said 'actor' i was looking for the star Rohini and there it was.. in the 9th house Rahu. The 3rd to 9th house life path may be to leave dependency on others, conserve oneselves resources/ energies and project it for the enjoyment of others.
Ascendant Virgo U.Phalguni is a person on whom people depend for 'nurturing'..maybe you could open an acting school later in life for nurturing youngsters(just random thinking).Or maybe a foray into hospitality industry.
Period from 2008 to 2015 was Ketu Mahadasha which resulted in intense 'enquiry within'..to understand the 'Big Picture' ha ha. This dasha was until 29/08/2015 after which Venus Maha Dasha starts which will help you project your core abilities and continues well upto 29/06/28, peaking in 2025.
Overall a very pleasant chart. Any specific queries?

MoonInLeo1984

Thank you so much for your wonderful reading. Are there indications of success within being a filmmaker (director/writer of films) - such is my current path. I'm interested if there are Any indication of Box office success (films generating money in the theatre). specifically horror films.

Hi !!
I recast the details into a vedic chart and a basic reading is as follows :

From time to time , the soul needs a break from all the hardships and selects a life whereby a person relaxes and rests to 'take a break'. In the process, he gives a much needed break to the others also , helps them enjoy life and makes it worth living.
This lifetime may be one such. If you believe in reincarnation, then your previous life may have been quite difficult.
Your Rahu Ketu Axis is from Scorpio Jyestha (the eldest spiritual one) to Taurus Rohini ( the reddish handsome one, star of growth).
When you said 'actor' i was looking for the star Rohini and there it was.. in the 9th house Rahu. The 3rd to 9th house life path may be to leave dependency on others, conserve oneselves resources/ energies and project it for the enjoyment of others.
Ascendant Virgo U.Phalguni is a person on whom people depend for 'nurturing'..maybe you could open an acting school later in life for nurturing youngsters(just random thinking).Or maybe a foray into hospitality industry.
Period from 2008 to 2015 was Ketu Mahadasha which resulted in intense 'enquiry within'..to understand the 'Big Picture' ha ha. This dasha was until 29/08/2015 after which Venus Maha Dasha starts which will help you project your core abilities and continues well upto 29/06/28, peaking in 2025.
Overall a very pleasant chart. Any specific queries?

RaRohini

Thank you so much for your wonderful reading. Are there indications of success within being a filmmaker (director/writer of films) - such is my current path. I'm interested if there are Any indication of Box office success (films generating money in the theatre). specifically horror films.

Hi !

I would think the period 29/12/18 to 29/12/19 may be favourable for horror genre and box office success/ failure as it is Antardasha Sun in Purvabhadra (the wild child or wild card). I dont do detailed predictive astrology but surely indications are there.

ukdesifem

Cancer MC - nurturing/developing

Moon/10th house - career on feeling/emotions

Sun conjunct Mercury in 6th house - public service and life force in Pisces (helping/growing)

Neptune in Sag - generational expansion/upliftment - conjunct IC - grounded for you in the family but conflicting with higher goals (opposite MC).

Jupiter and Pluto in 2nd - power and growth in material/money (in Scorpio is strong development)

Lot of potential for being a director, and a Grand Water Trine also helps here.

Claire19

Cancer MC - nurturing/developing

Moon/10th house - career on feeling/emotions

Sun conjunct Mercury in 6th house - public service and life force in Pisces (helping/growing)

Neptune in Sag - generational expansion/upliftment - conjunct IC - grounded for you in the family but conflicting with higher goals (opposite MC).

Jupiter and Pluto in 2nd - power and growth in material/money (in Scorpio is strong development)

Lot of potential for being a director, and a Grand Water Trine also helps here.
where do I begin, so many good indicators!! I also feel you may do childrens videos and television work. Sun Mercury Pisces 6th, scripts.
short films, perhaps two jobs and moving around a lot.
Moon ruling MC in Leo 11th entertainment industry, television and video.
trining Mercury, Mars and Uranus. You may be involved in animations and cartoons. Venus in the 5th of entertainments sextiles Neptune planet of film and behind the scenes work. You may actually be involved in sales and teaching others at some point. i.e. a film school for the young.

If you have not already, you may relocate to a home away from your place of birth.

Good luck. :smile:

Attachments

• film director.jpg
    film director.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 32

Claire19

You have Neptune opposition mc, which is one of the indicators for a career in the Film industry. Good luck :)

Neptune conjunct IC does not indicate a film career as a placement unless family are involved or the career is largely conducted at home...