Get closer

aly007

Hello,

My question is regarding 7th house(a love matter): "What i have to do to get closer to him"

I am moon he is satrun and sun.

I am in his 4th house. Moon in aries loves mars and it is peregrine in aries.
Moon first applying aspect is with venus(in my 1st house) so a women from my social groups will help? :annoyed:

Moon is opp saturn but applying
Satrun likes venus and it is exalted in libra. He is in his 11th house and my 5th of fun, social stuff.
Saturn first applying aspect is with moon.

Sun likes mercury and is peregrine in virgo.

Any comments please

Thank you

Attachments

• getcloser.jpg
    getcloser.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 33

aquarius7000

Hi Aly,

You did a good job at what you noted.

That Moon (your sig, and the heart of the chart) doesn't have much power, and is applying in an opposition to Sat (him), which can show he thinks differently. Ven (benefic/relationship) is angular and in your own house, which points at your desire of something more than what is. He is in your 5th house (romance and fun) and I think he is content with that and friendship (Sat in his 11th), at least for now. Take it easy, don't push, and see what comes of it. If anything, let him make the first move.

Best
:)AQ7

Vista

Hello,

My question is regarding 7th house(a love matter): "What i have to do to get closer to him"

I am moon he is satrun and sun.

I am in his 4th house. Moon in aries loves mars and it is peregrine in aries.
Moon first applying aspect is with venus(in my 1st house) so a women from my social groups will help? :annoyed:

Moon is opp saturn but applying
Satrun likes venus and it is exalted in libra. He is in his 11th house and my 5th of fun, social stuff.
Saturn first applying aspect is with moon.

Sun likes mercury and is peregrine in virgo.

Any comments please

Thank you

I agree with your delianation as well as what AQ7 wrote. Always let the guy do the pursuing. You can't do anything to get closer if the other person does not feel the same way. If he wanted to get closer to you he would. Date other men.

aly007

Thank you Aquarius7000, Vista a appreciate your advice, bu i was asking "a solution" as i might say astrologicaly speaking. May be around me are people/thinks that could help.

Thank you so much

Vista

Thank you Aquarius7000, Vista a appreciate your advice, bu i was asking "a solution" as i might say astrologicaly speaking. May be around me are people/thinks that could help.

Thank you so much

It seems the Horary chart is telling you that you cannot make him closer to you if he is not feeling the same way. I agreed with the delienation AQ7, he likes things the way they are. The solution would be to back off for now and let him come to you.

Last edited:

misskitty

I have to agree, the Moon applying that opposition to Saturn means that anything you do aggressively (Moon in Aries) is going to backfire. Men may like to be chased because it means the woman does all the work (hence he is in your 5th house and interested in fun and sex), but it won't make them fall in love with you. IMO the chart is warning you against taking any kind of aggressive action.