View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2019, 03:31 AM

Exclamation Re: Natal chart and Life cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
On your Point #2...How can Capricorn be in 10th while Taurus is in 11th? And why should Uranus in 11th mean "making lots of friends"?

Also, if Sun is 26 Aquarius, and Moon is 20 Aquarius, it is not new moon.

Since when is 3rd house "teenage years"? How come 4th house is "end of life", "last years"? The allotment of 6 or 7 years to a house is done primarily for "length of life", not to divide life into convenient stages.

You are working with some seriously flawed ideas. Back up, find new sources, start over.

In the dim mists of times long past, astrology began as the Astronomical, not astrological, study of objects in the sky. An astrologer without a good working knowledge of astronomy is severely handicapped.
I meant Capricorn is in 7th, my bad, the end of life should be 10th house, and the teenage years should cover part of the 4th house. Eris is in 14' Aries on the very top part of the natal chart. I'm going to upload my natal chart for all to see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_michael.9168.170652.jpg (51.8 KB, 10 views)