View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2017, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
???? Gross. Like literally I wanna vomit after reading this.

Aries is all about action, quick decision-making. This is what people usually mean when they use the word "decisive", someone who will take charge of a situation immediately, without worrying over the consequences.

Libra is the sign of the judge.

Libra likes to think things over before taking action. This is what gives them their reputation for "indecisiveness."

This is a strong trait for a judge to have. Acting on gut-level reactions is not. However, this is not a good trait to have while at work and you have to make life or death decisions in the spur of the moment.

Libra does not want anyone making decisions for them.

The idea of it literally disgusts me.

If you think that's what Libras want, or if you think Libras are stupid and thoughtless, you totally misunderstand Libras
No, when YOU think of the word "decisive" you interpret as making a quick decision. Everybody else considers "decision" to mean :to decide upon a matter, which is Libra's weak point. Libra is all about keeping the status quo, not rocking the boat, their favorite throne is to sit on the fence. It may be a hard pill to swallow (which is why you may feel the urge to vomit) but it is not a secret that Libra's are indecisive. When Libra's do make decisions, from personal experience, it always seems to be the wrong one. Libras represent the scales of Justice, they prefer to have the scales be balanced rather than making a decision and have it be skewed. As for your last statement about me thinking Libra's to be stupid or thoughtless, I cant see how you came to that conclusion by me saying they are indecisive or perhaps they prefer another person to make the decision. Could this thought have come from how you are feeling about yourself?