Thread: Harmonics
View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2007, 03:38 PM

Re: Harmonics

Right on! Thanks for the reply

Harmonics and midpoints can be frighteningly accurate, especially when used in combination with the other, more classical techniques.

The experiences of the Pluto transit over 13-14 sag is certainly an interesting thing to ponder, I bet many of the experiences there will reveal how this configuration plays out for you. I've always considered each configuration in a nativity to be indecipherable to anyone besides the native... Someone else can make guesses and postulations, but only the native truely understands how it's working in their life... Such is free will, tis a wonderful thing.

Good to hear you were pushed into exploring the deeper parts of yourself at an early age. I was too, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Character building experiences early in life can be very beneficial and make the rest of your life alot smoother.