View Single Post
Unread 09-09-2009, 03:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Pluto conj Libra Asc- averse to beauty??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraScorpion91 View Post
freedomlover, i thought Mars rules sex? I know mars rules "Action" but sex is always singled out in some way in any description or mars - especially scorpio for me. I heard Pluto rules "Power and regeneration", or something to that effect. Oh well, both planets are in Scorpio for me, and Pluto is on my Ascendant, so i guess it doesn't matter!
Well, Mars is the traditional ruler of sex. Pluto is the modern co-ruler. Maybe I should have phrased it "co-ruler" instead of "ruler", but Mars wasn't mentioned - only Pluto, so I didn't think to make the distinction. Pluto rules 8th house, and sex is part of what the 8th house represents. Also, Pluto rules power, and sex is more often than not, consciously or sub-consciously used as a means of power. In addition to the sex/power thing being a man who rapes....... how many men have you seen turn to jelly around a beautiful (sexy)woman? Her beauty (sexiness) gives her power over him, if he is susceptible. I rest my case.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein