View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2009, 10:16 AM

Re: Pluto conj Libra Asc- averse to beauty??

I dont think pluto is associated with beauty. Libra is but not pluto. Pluto is known for being sexy though. Pluto is a higher octave of mars. Mars, as a god, was known to walk around covered in blood and guts. He was so ugly and nasty that only venus would have anything to do with him. I wouldn't expect beauty out of someone with pluto on the ascendent, though I'm not ruling out the possibilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraScorpion91 View Post
And if a person is truly beautiful or attractive (not "hot" or "sexy"), then they don't really need any "extras" to enhance their looks. If you've got it, then you've got it, if you don't, you don't. If this girl is truly a beautiful libra rising, then i'm sure she looks just as beautiful in her old sweater as she would in a $4,000 evening gown.
I disagree with this. You could take the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's not going to look good if she runs around in sweat pants and baggy t-shirts with her hair in a pony tail. Ok, Kate Moss might be able to pull if off to some small degree, but 99% of the population won't look good unless they take care of their appearence. I've never met a woman who didn't care about her appearance, and I've never met a woman that someone wouldn't find attractive. Beauty is definately something that can be enhanced with makeup, clothing and a good heart. It is good for young women to know that beauty is not some foreign thing that only a few lucky people get. We're all beautiful in someones eyes.

Knowing how to make the best of your looks is a very libran trait. Librans know how to create beauty even if they don't have a natural abundance of it. They know how to work it. Humans, in general, make the best of their looks to attract a partner. It's primal stuff. It's not so superficial at all. It can be superficial if taken too far, but the basic desire to look good to find a partner to reproduce with is pretty instinctual.

Last edited by lilllybelle; 09-07-2009 at 10:52 AM.