View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2009, 10:44 PM

Re: Pluto conj Libra Asc- averse to beauty??

Well, i have pluto conj. ascendant, but only pluto and ascendant aren't in libra, they are in scorpio, but i have a libra sun. I'm not very vain at all, in fact i really don't care what i look like most of the time. This is not to say that i go outside looking homeless, but as i get older, i begin to care less and less about appearrance. When i was younger, like 10 and 13, my looks were my everything, i was the typical libra in that sense. But now at 17, i really don't care that much. But at the same time, i clean up really well, so maybe i'm subjective! Yes, i do feel that looks are superficial, so if this girl wants to wear an old tattered sweater, then why is this a problem? Obviously she has some kind of emotional attachment to it. I myself own an old hoodie that i've had for 5 years. It's not tattered, but my mother and sister are constantly hounding me to get a new one, but i never will! Looks only matter if you want them to matter. And if a person is truly beautiful or attractive (not "hot" or "sexy"), then they don't really need any "extras" to enhance their looks. If you've got it, then you've got it, if you don't, you don't. If this girl is truly a beautiful libra rising, then i'm sure she looks just as beautiful in her old sweater as she would in a $4,000 evening gown.