Charts without retrograde planets

psychoEclipse

So your Sun is in OPPOSITION to your ASCENDANT :smile:
Yeah...but it symbolizes different things than what many associates with such aspect. My chart is not that easy to understand, actually I never met anyone who can do such correctly and I don't expect it for various reasons.

JUPITERASC

Yeah...but it symbolizes different things

than what many associates with such aspect.
My chart is not that easy to understand, actually
I never met anyone who can do such correctly

and I don't expect it for various reasons.
no-one can delineate a chart that has not been posted :smile:

psychoEclipse

no-one can delineate a chart that has not been posted :smile:

There's no reason to post it; I never met a single individual who was able to understand even a small part. I don't want to lose my time, trying it over and over just to get the same exact result, it's pointless. I mentioned it because of the topic, not because I expect someone to do such.

JUPITERASC

There's no reason to post it; I never met a single individual
who was able to understand even a small part.

I don't want to lose my time, trying it over and over
just to get the same exact result, it's pointless.
I mentioned it because of the topic, not because I expect someone to do such.

I know someone who can

but

I don’t think he would take you on as a client.
He’s wary about high latitude Moons. Do you have a high latitude Moon?

And you would have to spend a long time in analysis since he doesn’t do readings, he does long term self actualization. But real self actualization cannot happen in a vacuum, it can only happen when the individual is willing to reach outside him or herself. I’m not sure you are able to do that.

Remember the old adage, “Don’t wish for things you don’t really want, because what will you do when you get them?” or “It’s easy to ask for something hard when you are positive its not available, but what do you do then when you only asked for it because you were 100% sure that it was not available.
if solely relying on amateur astrological discussion forums :smile:

then your experience is unsurprising
however
consider

consulting a professional astrologer

who can provide
reliable references from clients
as an alternative
to a FREE online forum with many inexperienced beginners

psychoEclipse

if solely relying on amateur astrological discussion forums :smile:

then your experience is unsurprising
however
consider

consulting a professional astrologer

who can provide
reliable references from clients
as an alternative
to a FREE online forum with many inexperienced beginners

I wasn't referring to this forum but my whole experience, outside of internet too.

I know someone who can but I don’t think he would take you on as a client. He’s wary about high latitude Moons. Do you have a high latitude Moon?

And you would have to spend a long time in analysis since he doesn’t do readings, he does long term self actualization. But real self actualization cannot happen in a vacuum, it can only happen when the individual is willing to reach outside him or herself. I’m not sure you are able to do that.

Remember the old adage, “Don’t wish for things you don’t really want, because what will you do when you get them?” or “It’s easy to ask for something hard when you are positive its not available, but what do you do then when you only asked for it because you were 100% sure that it was not available.
My moon is 5°13 N, but why he's wary?

Anyway, I'm not interested in such. I don't need others to understand myself; it would be interesting if someone can understand my nature but that's only from an "alliance" prospective and not because I need it. I don't need answers from others nor anyone in any other way.

About wishes and alike: if I desire something is because I already considered the consequences, so...I know what I must do after they present themselves.

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

That’s exactly the response of someone with a Moon as high a latitude as yours, and the reason also why he generally avoids working with people with this almost highest lunar latitude scenario.

If you don’t understand the personal consequences of an extremely high latitude Moon, then you may not know as much astrology as you think you do.

BTW, you were the one who commented that no one could read your chart. But then again, you would not listen if they did.
I asked why he's wary about such things, not what an high latitude moon can brings. Evidently you didn't check twice before replying to my question.

I'm not interested to look for answers from others when I can find them by myself. I prefer being autonomous than always count on others for my affairs. If he's wary about such nature then that's his choice, but I prefer to do things by myself. I'm willing to met someone who can understand my nature, but, as I mentioned before, it's because it may be helpful on an "alliance" side and NOT because I need to understand myself.

If others wants to understand my nature they can try by themselves. Otherwise, I understand myself and that's why I don't need to ask others to do such.

I think that there's no better teacher than yourself to understand such things and others can't really do something alike, because everyone experiences life differently.

JUPITERASC

I asked why he's wary about such things, not what an high latitude moon can brings. Evidently you didn't check twice before replying to my question.

I'm not interested to look for answers from others
when I can find them by myself.
you said - and I quoted your statement:
that you are not interested for answers from others :smile:
so one wonders
as to the reason for these questions

I prefer being autonomous than always count on others for my affairs.

If he's wary about such nature then that's his choice, but I prefer to do things by myself. I'm willing to met someone who can understand my nature, but, as I mentioned before, it's because it may be helpful on an "alliance" side and NOT because I need to understand myself.

If others wants to understand my nature they can try by themselves. Otherwise, I understand myself and that's why

I don't need to ask others to do such.

I think that there's no better teacher than yourself to understand such things and others can't really do something alike, because everyone experiences life differently.

psychoEclipse

you said - and I quoted your statement:
that you are not interested for answers from others :smile:
so one wonders
as to the reason for these questions
Because discussing and searching for answers are two different things; I discuss to find similar ideas or maybe expand my knowledge with things that I don't know. Yet, I know myself very well and when I don't know something is outside my own existence.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Because discussing

and

searching for answers

are two different things;
I discuss to find similar ideas

or

maybe expand my knowledge with things that I don't know.
Yet, I know myself very well

and when I don't know something is outside my own existence.
As far as I've seen, very few astrologers are using declination
to determine the level of significance of an aspect.
Siriusly clear :smile:

psychoEclipse

As far as I've seen, very few astrologers are using declination to determine the level of significance of an aspect.
I rarely consider it with other planets, but with the moon it can be useful and the phase is very important too.

My moon is a third/last quarter and thus it have the meaning of knowledge, change and abandoning that leads me to my fate during my life. Since my birth I've experienced all of them, along with an influencing pain that left deep scars. That's what made me understand myself, also hardening my will and making it stronger than ever.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Dr. farr was clearly an advocate of using declination to determine aspect significance in his own astrology.
But, he was also a firm advocate of the "if it works for you" school of thought.
useful to post links supporting your assertion re dr. farr
since he has not posted for many years :smile:

and OP is a new member

david starling

The ID it's 8453217, not 8453127.

Even so, thanks.

Funny, the 127 link works for me for his threads. What's the 217 link for?

If I look hard enough, I could find the one where dr.farr said that he didn't care if an idea came from a famous astrologer or just an unknown "Joe Blow". If he could use it, it didn't matter who came up with it.

He posted as a scholar and a gentleman. I was sorry he left. :sad:

Edit: That's weird. The link I posted just stopped working! Right after I double-checked it by going to it!

Last edited: