Ask for a Match-Prediction - NOT AN ASTROLOGICAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko235

This thread can be used to ask for particular match-predictions that dont have or need a thread for them selves.

I didnt scroll through the whole section but I realised that some people use dedicated threads for match requests.

This can be the place to ask for particular matches that are of interest.

[NOT THE PURPOSE OF THE ASTROLOGY WEEKLY FORUM - MODERATOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

gecko235

Re: Ask for a Match-Prediction

Norway Spain

its Mars vs Saturn

pof conj pofdisp
Mars square POV

ASC adv.

someone figure who is who?

I will look at it logically: Saturn in his own sign, so Mars ->Spain

Spain to win

gecko235

decide yourself, u might want to call the managers and ask for their tactics:sideways:

Attachments

• NorwaySpainfirsthalf.jpg
    NorwaySpainfirsthalf.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28
  • NorwaySpainsecondhalf.jpg
    NorwaySpainsecondhalf.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 29

pp90

Medvedev D. - Zverev A??
by calculating biorhythms zeverev wins.. can you see on the chart who is the favorite?

cometwolf

Medvedev D. - Zverev A??
by calculating biorhythms zeverev wins.. can you see on the chart who is the favorite?
You beat me to it pp90
I for one believe Daniil will win! He has by far been the most consistent of the two and on the atp tour. What does astrology say ?

pp90

I know..but in clashes and biorhythms zeverev is in advantage .. it was good if someone specialized in graphics can analyze to know who is the favorite unfortunately I do not know

cometwolf

Alexander Zverev, b. April 20, 1997, 3:00am, Hamburg, Germany,
Sun Aries.

Daniil Medvedev, b. February 11, 1996, time unknown, Moscow, Russia, Sun Aquarius

I have no birth time for Daniil but I’m trying to dig up now :)

cometwolf

Hi Gecko
Can you kindly look at the Euro2020 qualifier
Wales vs Croatia at Wales

Wales will be in red, Croatia black/dark blue

Thanks

Torero

Medvedev D. - Zverev A??

If we take the first match of the tournament, then Zverev has more chances to win. If we take the time of the finals, then the situation is more complicated, since if the match starts at 16-30, then the chances are 50/50 on time, because there is a change in the ASC and it is not clear who will use it better. If the match starts 16-35, and even better 16-40, then again the advantage is for Zverev.

gecko235

Concerning Zverev Medvedev

i think Zverev has the better aspects.

Medvedev has moon square jupiter while zverev has moon sextile(or trine?, cant remember), a more pleasant aspect.

also medvedev has moon opposite chiron, which isnt helpful when ur trying to win a tennis match

so my tip is zverev

Torero

If we take the first match of the tournament, then Zverev has more chances to win. If we take the time of the finals, then the situation is more complicated, since if the match starts at 16-30, then the chances are 50/50 on time, because there is a change in the ASC and it is not clear who will use it better. If the match starts 16-35, and even better 16-40, then again the advantage is for Zverev.

What can I say)). Congratulations to Medvedev on a good season and a great victory.

pp90

I do not understand how a tennis game that only involves 2 players and yet it is more difficult to predict that a soccer game that has many more players, can anyone explain it ??

gecko235

I do not understand how a tennis game that only involves 2 players and yet it is more difficult to predict that a soccer game that has many more players, can anyone explain it ??

the problem , for me, is that the schedule is more or less useless, as games sometimes start hours later than planed.
therefore i have no opportunity to run in depth analysis

if u have a source that has detailed start times, let me know ;)

also

I used to have KEPLER Astrology Software. It has features that claim to pedict all kind of stuff , including physical and mental performance. u might want to tae a look at that. I hope i can find in the infinite space of my harddrives
(Sirius works as well)

pp90

I tested when doing analysis in 3 big tournaments only with biorhythm data .. but I did not save the data .. in the end it was very unpredictable .. some days won the games that had good intuition other days were the most emotional .. nor can I say that in the long run would have a rate of over 50% ..

pp90

Fortaleza - Flamengo ?? Brazil .. can you see please?

Status
Not open for further replies.