I was told I had an unusual chart :-)

Ex Parrot

If you feel like it, do let me know what this chart tells you about my life prospects, in all or any areas you choose.

To avoid any extraneous influences on the interpretation, I've removed all unnecessary clues.

And thank you very much for your time. :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vv.44786.17990-crop.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vv.44786.17990-crop.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 69

GemaaaSpirit

uf mein is worse, some people tell me from a sign, others tell me i'm from another. and i have no clue about the exact hour of the day i was born so who knows??! :alien::alien:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
If you feel like it, do let me know what this chart tells you about my life prospects, in all or any areas you choose.

To avoid any extraneous influences on the interpretation, I've removed all unnecessary clues.

And thank you very much for your time. :)

What I would be concerned about is how this next eclipse will effect you, for it is directly on you Sun.

Oddity

Unless I'm missing something, the eclipse is at 14 Aries. His sun is at 29 Aries. So not so dire.

Everything I'm seeing online is saying that the eclipse is a portent of the end of days, though. Ouch. People don't change a lot.

I wouldn't worry too much about the world ending in a couple of months, either.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Unless I'm missing something, the eclipse is at 14 Aries. His sun is at 29 Aries. So not so dire.

Everything I'm seeing online is saying that the eclipse is a portent of the end of days, though. Ouch. People don't change a lot.

Errrm, yeah..... Solar Eclipse at 29 degrees and 27 minutes Pisces ....

Yep, and my intent was not to usher in any fear. I don't look at Eclipses in that manner. I had a series of them happen on my Sun and just as a lot of the writings that I have researched stated a lot of energy and focus was upon my core identity and how I related to it in sphere of influence that my Sun is posited in. Considering that this is South Node attending eclipse it could bring unfinished business in the area of relationships with the op.....
So, who knows what is to come or not to become that is dire in nature to the op..... Oh and there is really a limited amount of information on the internet by the way.....but there are a ton of books.....I kind of like it that way...

Anyways,
Ciao Bella'~ :smile:

JUPITERASC

The next Lunar eclipse is indeed on the 14 degrees Aries /14 degrees Libra axis :smile:
however
that is preceded by a solar eclipse at 29 Pisces

Oddity

Errrm, yeah..... Solar Eclipse at 29 degrees and 27 minutes Pisces ....

Yep, and my intent was not to usher in any fear. I don't look at Eclipses in that manner. I had a series of them happen on my Sun and just as a lot of the writings that I have researched stated a lot of energy and focus was upon my core identity and how I related to it in sphere of influence that my Sun is posited in. Considering that this is South Node attending eclipse it could bring unfinished business in the area of relationships with the op.....
So, who knows what is to come or not to become that is dire in nature to the op..... Oh and there is really a limited amount of information on the internet by the way.....but there are a ton of books.....I kind of like it that way...

Anyways,
Ciao Bella'~ :smile:

I like books, too. I was just a little struck when I did a search on the eclipse what came up.

I was born under a solar eclipse, btw, so the sun and south node are permanently conjoined for me. Not the best aspect, but it really Isn't Always Dire. I hope that your experience hasn't always been dreadful.

As for upcoming eclipses, you might judge the potency of them both by length (this one's pretty short), and whether the eclipse is visible where you live, as well as where it falls in your chart. I've seen enough of them go by unnoticed for people simply because the eclipse hitting a sensitive point in their chart wasn't visible where they were that I tend to pay attention to that now.

Cheers.

Oddity

The next Lunar eclipse is indeed on the 14 degrees Aries /14 degrees Libra axis :smile:
however
that is preceded by a solar eclipse at 29 Pisces

Thanks, Jup. I reckoned I must have been missing something when I got all caught up in that blood moon stuff!

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord mer debilated pisces 6th could impact health, weak intestines, weak feet, etc, emotional vs rational, confused, mer elevated aspect over virgo 12th supportive of foreign lands.

rahu the node friendly virgo 12th inclined to foreign lands and seeking intellectualism. currently rahu transit libra first inclined to foreign lands heading towards natal rahu virgo late 015/016 tending towards foreign lands.

mer lord 10th over the 6th calling for greater career efforts.

pisces 6th inclined to preference for working in teaching-learning climates.

ketu the seperative node 6th pisces spiritual inclinations, prone to health issues, pain-injury-surgery intestine, feet, etc prone to water accidents. and prone to job separations. mer-ketu pisces 6th could be emotionally aggressive with the opponents. lawyer throwing emotional tantrums into the argument.

jup lord 6th negating to acq 5th negating employment prospects, inclined to advisory roles perhaps, acq the reformist.

jup-pisces 7th inimical for the intellectual-critical virgo asc, stress-delays in relationship matters, inimical jup over 5th stress-delays in education-romance-children-advisory positions. prone to liver issues, stress in matters of heart-stomach.

sun elevated aries 7th inclined to seek spouse socially well placed-rich, but sun 7th separatively inclined in the relationship. currently separative ketu the node transit sun-aries impacting relationship, prone to pain-injury-surgery head-abdominals-heart-stomach, etc.

sun aries 7th could have managerial aptitude. sun aries brilliant, action oriented, impulsive, attention seeking. sun aries debilated aspect over libra first impacting health, while venus too over the 8th impacting kidneys probably.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over pisces-acq neutrally inclined in relationship/marriage, probably.

venus lord 9th negating to the 8th negating luck, benefic venus over 8th may find it difficult to cope with major challenges in life. mars 8th lord debilated over cancer 10th career issues. debilation of mars cancelled by lord moon elevated taurus, gradual pace of career growth.

moon lord 10th negating to the 9th retired attitude towards career, seeking ease; moon taurus 9th love of food and comforts, hospitality management, food processing, education-psychology, etc teaching such subjects at the university perhaps. moon debilated aspect over scorpio 3rd impacting siblings, writings-secretive perhaps.

past 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio opp moon, health-luck-initiative under stress. mid-March sat turns retro towards scorpio again, under stress, stuck, delaying things, till turns direct optimistic sag come Aug, but yet transit 8th from moon and under stress yet coming two years.

mars cancer 10th prone to action orientation, good at projects management, but could be anemic and of suppressed anger.
sat-mars opp 4/10 axis stress-struggle in domestic and career matters.

sat own cap 4th, 9th from moon, perhaps luck with real estate management, growth and riches, mars elevated aspect over cap 4th supportive of property matters, although under stress sat-mars opp.

sat elevated aspect over libra 2nd for finances, venus aspecting own libra for finances and charming speech. may be luck with hotel properties/management. sat cap settling at 36+ thumb rule.

after some two years sat transit natal sat cap 4th, the saturn return, calling for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs, sat cap 9th from moon upward trends of luck, cap ambitious, hardworking. sat 4th could tend to foreign-distant lands. cap 4th tall residential towers.

April 2nd week jup turns direct leo 11th for gains,
through facilitating-teaching-advisory skills perhaps,
gains through spouse jup lord 7th transit 11th,
jup leo trine aspect sun aries 7th protective of relationship-marriage.

sat transit sag aspecting acq 5th protective of education-position,
but may not be good for health of children.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits.
pick as relevant. hope find useful enough.

could share specific feedbacks in confirmity, non-confirmity on the ground, of any useful ideas/insights.

wishing some luck sat return cap to look forward to,
although under stress-struggle the sat-mars opp,
better days jup direct leo come 2nd wk April,
and sat direct sag come Aug,

kshantaram

Ex Parrot

Thank you all, and especially you, Kshantaram! ;)
(I'll return with some more information later on, if anything interesting transpire. The "Foreign lands", though - absolutely correct, as are some other things mentioned. Overall, the accuracy of your interpretation is quite impressive!)

I was told this eclipse was "friendly" (whatever that means - specifically, I mean).
But as I am friendly mself, I am not concerned anyway. :biggrin:
(Touch wood! ;))

Last edited:

Ex Parrot

As for upcoming eclipses, you might judge the potency of them both by length (this one's pretty short), and whether the eclipse is visible where you live, as well as where it falls in your chart. I've seen enough of them go by unnoticed for people simply because the eclipse hitting a sensitive point in their chart wasn't visible where they were that I tend to pay attention to that now.

Mine fell in the 7th house, and yes, it was partially visible here.
Thanks. ;)