i am 35. Guess things about me.

muchacho

Wow rafaella, you are on point too!!! Keep going!
Career is not venus related though. :D

..so far.
Career, using whole sign houses, 3 planets in the 10th, there will be lots of focus and activity there, so I guess career is important to you. And Saturn as ruler of 2nd in 10th, Jupiter as ruler of 1st in 10th, Mars as ruler of the 5th in 10th and all in Virgo... not an easy call. :andy:

muchacho

Nope birth time is correct, things just don't mean what you think they mean! :D

Look at planet distribution by house.

I'm very drawn to academia first of all and place extremely high value on education. Lots of stuff in my 9th.

My career relies on my education.

Gender relationships were never a mystery nor difficult. Empty 7th and really 5th as well.

Never let down by men, zero attraction to bad boys.

One child just like Rafaella said (how she derived it was pure mystery to me though).

Strongly prefer cats like a Virgo-entrenched lady should :D

Husband is exactly how the natal chart promised, care to guess?

Extraverted, not a lone wolf :D
No hard knocks either (yet), not with Sag asc- or maybe i just don't notice.
I don't see the loner thing either.

Okay, whole signs again, Moon in Leo in the 9th, Sagittarius ASC, Jupiter as ruler of the 1st in 10th - does indicate that exploring and learning is essential for you in order to feel good and also part of your self-image. Which may result in getting the best education you can get or moving around a lot, foreign lands and places, whatever it takes to broaden your horizon.

Sun and Mercury in the 3rd in Aquarius, Moon in Leo in the 9th, Sagittarius ASC, that should make you a rather happy-go-lucky fellow, generous, very tolerant and freely speaking your mind and heart.

Do you move a lot? Those combinations look a little restless.

Can you give more hints about your career?

Last edited:

Vymrr

my education - in what field, how advanced
my career - in what field, how am i doing
my relationships - what kind do i have, am i married, how many times
children - if any

Thank you guys!

Hey, you're like me.. everything's on the left side of the chart..

Let me guess, you're single. Married once, no children. Semi-advanced at least in your career.

I'm not good at reading careers off charts - so there.:biggrin:

Nope birth time is correct, things just don't mean what you think they mean! :D

Look at planet distribution by house.

I'm very drawn to academia first of all and place extremely high value on education. Lots of stuff in my 9th.

My career relies on my education.

Gender relationships were never a mystery nor difficult. Empty 7th and really 5th as well.

Never let down by men, zero attraction to bad boys.

One child just like Rafaella said (how she derived it was pure mystery to me though).

Strongly prefer cats like a Virgo-entrenched lady should :D

Husband is exactly how the natal chart promised, care to guess?

Extraverted, not a lone wolf :D
No hard knocks either (yet), not with Sag asc- or maybe i just don't notice.

So, your birth time is from what source ? Sorry, but things don't really add up here, based on what you have told me.

In addition, your natal Neptune makes quite adverse aspects - in your own chart as well as, to my own personal planets, so you are perhaps not as you seem !

-HM

astralrabbit

Account Closed
:biggrin: You and your husband are teachers. You teach english and love to tell beautiful awe inspiring stories of your worldly travels and adventures to the young souls that you guide~:whistling:
Ohh, and you have a flair for writing stories surrounding heroines that are hopeless romantics!:wink:

icequeen

You could see it as influencing your manners, sorta modifying and softening the forthright Sagittarius manners and adding more sensitivity.
Thank you muchacho! I have always attributed to my Virgo stellium the fact that my nearest and dearest suffer from my foot-in-mouth disease frequently but not *all* of the time.
(Seriously, people have started "Club of Survivors of Hurricane IceQueen <not really, they use my real name>" chaired by my husband, with membership of my poor mother and my closest friends). :D

Thank you for all the compliments - not going to lie, you've described me pretty accurately :D

I do not travel a lot (or at all). I tend to stick to the same locations (and same job, and long monogamous relationships) , living at the same address for decades. I also don't take a lot of vacations (I get sick when I do).

I give off a very nervous, restless vibe IRL though, walk into things, spill and drop stuff a lot :D Maybe it's my traveling energy trying to find an outlet :D

icequeen

:biggrin: You and your husband are teachers. You teach english and love to tell beautiful awe inspiring stories of your worldly travels and adventures to the young souls that you guide~:whistling:
Ohh, and you have a flair for writing stories surrounding heroines that are hopeless romantics!:wink:
Oh rabbit rabbit you have no idea how wonderful this sounds, to both me and my husband!!! I also know I'd be great at it. (He would be too.)

But no :D
Neither teaching nor writing are compensated well enough for my 2nd house Sun LOL.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

icequeen

In addition, your natal Neptune makes quite adverse aspects - in your own chart as well as, to my own personal planets, so you are perhaps not as you seem !
-HM
This may be why you're floundering! :D (chuckle, pardon the pun)
Nope, I am a paragon of honesty, with Virgo stellium (including Moon) and Sag asc - even to my own detriment :D and pretty straightlaced in general.

I feel like you're placing planet aspectation ahead of house (and sign) positions of planets, and if you just fix that, you'll get it right!

Why don't we start by trying to determine from my chart what kind of men I like? (Mars and supporting aspects)
..and not like (adverse aspects to Mars).
What is my dating process like? (Moon)http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

astralrabbit

Account Closed
This may be why you're floundering! :D (chuckle, pardon the pun)
Nope, I am a paragon of honesty, with Virgo stellium (including Moon) and Sag asc - even to my own detriment :D and pretty straightlaced in general.

I feel like you're placing planet aspectation ahead of house (and sign) positions of planets, and if you just fix that, you'll get it right!

Why don't we start by trying to determine from my chart what kind of men I like? (Mars and supporting aspects)
..and not like (adverse aspects to Mars).
What is my dating process like? (Moon)http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Men who are active and physically fit, a grand emphasis on Neptune / Venus/ Mars and Water beautiful movement; elegant and graceful ...
Water and the love of such activities that surround it possibly given your name, professional figure skaters, performers of some sort, possibly ballet dancers as well?~

Last edited:

icequeen

Dirius,
Nope, I got married at a different age. How did u come up with age 29?
You are amazingly close in terms of career. Everything you said about Merc in 6 checks out. BUT - non-traditional (the "other" astrology. The one I use, but not you :D) astrology also says that Merc is the ruler of my 6th house!

Even more amazing was the fact that by traditional astrology you also arrived at VENUS!!! (which by non-traditional is the ruler of my 10th)
I wonder which astrology to believe!

Venus has nothing to do w/my profession though. Maybe I am not utilizing it correctly? Should I write songs, poetry, what have you? I am VERY good at giving love advice!http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:

icequeen

Men who are active and physically fit, a grand emphasis on Neptune / Venus/ Mars and Water beautiful movement; elegant and graceful ...
Water and the love of such activities that surround it possibly given your name, professional figure skaters, performers of some sort, possibly ballet dancers as well?~
Heh heh, nope, my name is not in relation to figure skating, it's a personality thing LOL. :D
You're describing my husband (he is a surfer) :D but not why I'm attracted to him ;)
I don't care if they're fit :D

Dirius

Dirius,
Nope, I got married at a different age. How did u come up with age 29?
You are amazingly close in terms of career. Everything you said about Merc in 6 checks out. BUT - non-traditional (the "other" astrology. The one I use, but not you :D) astrology also says that Merc is the ruler of my 6th house! [I am in a techie mgmt position.]

Even more amazing was the fact that by traditional astrology you also arrived at VENUS!!! (which by non-traditional is the ruler of my 10th)
I wonder which astrology to believe!

Venus has nothing to do w/my profession though. Maybe I am not utilizing it correctly? Should I write songs, poetry, what have you? I am VERY good at giving love advice!

I said venus (libra) ruled the 11th, not the job :happy:, and its linked with money, rather than with profession. The venus mentioned was about the money you earn through your job, but venus doesn't rule your job.

Also, with "non-traditional" (placidus house system), I think the cusp of the 6th actually falls on Taurus, not Gemini.

The marriage age, I tried with the part of marriage (there are 3 different ones though), so I'll try with the others.

Wanted to add some stuff, about other things you didn't mention but:

- Bad relationship with father and mother? you can obviously NOT answer this, since you didn't offer to talk about family life, but I'm curious.

Thanks for talking about the profesison, i see that you are wating for more people to pinch in with it, but given the fact that I'm "sort" of right, the cat is out of the bag, sort of speaking :joyful:

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Heh heh, nope, my name is not in relation to figure skating, it's a personality thing LOL. :D
You're describing my husband (he is a surfer) :D but not why I'm attracted to him ;)http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Looking at Neptune in the first,and the ruler of the third is where I pick up the water. I see prominently mars/neptune folks who are active in and around water, so......Venus being prominent in Neptune/Jupiter I am surpised that you don't utilize that in your career somehow. It is a given that you have an analytic mind and possible a fantastic day dreamer at that with Venus square Neptune from the third.....hey you; this is fun; thanks for the challenge~

icequeen

I said venus (libra) ruled the 11th, not the job :happy:, and its linked with money, rather than with profession. The venus mentioned was about the money you earn through your job, but venus doesn't rule your job.
Hi Dirius
I covered up what I actually do.:whistling:
What is the difference? I don't understand, and I feel like I need to. Venus comes up over and over in relation to my vocation, and I can't seem to be able to make any money off of it.. :D I think because Venus (my values) is adverse to Neptune (anything too far out).

Hm, what can I do with 6th cusp in Tau? I can not do anything handy it drives me nuts. Gardening, crocheting you name it. INSANE. Not enough patience. Anything Tau is way too slow for my pace! :w00t:

How did u derive 29 from part of marriage? The actual age we tied the knot was 31. We lived together since 21.

Nope, great relationship w/mom and dad. Very supportive parents, I think my ma is particularly very gifted at parenting, I'll never measure up LOL.

icequeen

Looking at Neptune in the first,and the ruler of the third is where I pick up the water. I see prominently mars/neptune folks who are active in and around water, so......Venus being prominent in Neptune/Jupiter I am surpised that you don't utilize that in your career somehow. It is a given that you have an analytic mind and possible a fantastic day dreamer at that with Venus square Neptune from the third.....hey you; this is fun; thanks for the challenge~
I am loving it too! Thank you for taking a gander!!!

Mhm I don't know why I don't utilize that.. maybe I should? I think maybe bc Venus hits Neptune and they are at odds and don't like to work together? What careers are there even that have to do w/water? I am not very strong physically so a professional mermaid (erm, I mean a lifeguard) is out. A sailor? Pirate? LOL :D:tongue:

Dirius

Hi Dirius
I covered up what I actually do.:whistling:
What is the difference? I don't understand, and I feel like I need to. Venus comes up over and over in relation to my vocation, and I can't seem to be able to make any money off of it.. :D I think because Venus (my values) is adverse to Neptune (anything too far out).

Hm, what can I do with 6th cusp in Tau? I can not do anything handy it drives me nuts. Gardening, crocheting you name it. INSANE. Not enough patience. Anything Tau is way too slow for my pace! :w00t:

How did u derive 29 from part of marriage? The actual age we tied the knot was 31. We lived together since 21.

Nope, great relationship w/mom and dad. Very supportive parents, I think my ma is particularly very gifted at parenting, I'll never measure up LOL.

Venus has nothing to do with your profession or activity.

Just signifies your salary, and the money derived from your profession, or activity, regardless of what it would be.

The age thing was just a possibility using a direction of one of the part of marriage formulas. That is why I asked if you got married, rather than making a statement :joyful:

So what is your exact profession, i want to know!!! :joyful:

Last edited: