Boston and Careers in Music

jenluvsblackcat

Hey guys!

I am now in Boston, USA attending a school of music. So far, I like the surrondings and the facilities that the school has to offer. But I was wondering, (if it is possible to answer this in a horary) Will my time at this school be beneficial to what I'm trying to accomplish in my career as a musician?

I asked the question at 8:25PM on January 18th 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts USA.

I'm sorry there's no chart, but I'm on a new computer and still getting the hang of posting these deals here.

Thanks to all who give this a try.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The first thing I see is that the Midheaven and you are both Mercury, so you and your career are the same thing...weird. Anyway, perhaps this means that you are on the correct path for the career you want?

The Moon is Combust, perhaps showing your need to ask this question, and Mercury is Under the Beams, showing further uncertainty and making the question seem necessary.

On a positive note. Neptune is the planet I feel corresponds with music. The ninth house ruler Venus, showing your school, is conjunct within four minutes of Neptune, who rules the seventh house, showing a partner. So, music is a partner. However, unfortunately, I see no connection between Venus/Neptune and the Moon or Mercury to finalize this.

Looks good, but something's missing...

jenluvsblackcat

Thanks for an answer...I do agree that there is something missing here...but I don't know what or who it is. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point. But thanks.