Health issues

ts997

Hi all,

I'd like to get some insight on my chart with regards to health issues. I've been having health problems for the past 10 years but the last 3 months have hit me the hardest. Can anyone tell me what's causing this and when I can expect it to ease up? Thanks in advance!

transit.png

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89601&stc=1&d=1630604108

Zora

Account Closed
I'd like to get some insight on my chart with regards to health issues. I've been having health problems for the past 10 years but the last 3 months have hit me the hardest. Can anyone tell me what's causing this and when I can expect it to ease up? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 89601

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89601&stc=1&d=1630604108

Hi ts997,

10 past years is a very long time. Do you know the month/year it first started and what was happening same time in your environment and in your life ?

Would you either pls post a more common and better readable astro-com-chart with transits outside the circle- or at least pls.post your birth location - which is missing in your chart - so that one can do it oneself - and can easily look forth and backwards into transits for you.

ts997

Hello Zora! Thanks for responding!

Yes, things started to go downhill healthwise since Nov 2010. I was in my final semester at uni and was under a lot of stress. One long illness after another. I had a brief period of good health between 2015-2017.

In Nov 2017, was hit with another 'minor' illness that became chronic, and then in June 2021, while trying to treat said illness, the treatment's side effects led to developing a much worse condition. This is where I'm at now and I'm wondering what in my chart would be connected to this, and when I can expect things to ease up a bit.

Here is my info:

DOB: 9 Oct 1990
Time: 17:35
Place: Dubai, UAE

Chart:

transits.jpg

Thanks!

Zora

Account Closed
Yes, things started to go downhill healthwise since Nov 2010. I was in my final semester at uni and was under a lot of stress. One long illness after another. I had a brief period of good health between 2015-2017.
Thanks!

Thx for the info. I will have a look.

Did you finish university ? And did you love what you have studied and was it your own personal choice ?

Last edited:

ts997

Yes I finished university. The course was my choice but I didn't particularly love it all that much. It wasn't my first choice, it was just the more 'practical' degree to pursue. I was also going through some stressful family issues a few months prior.

Zora

Account Closed
Your gender is cut off - but necessary to know for interpretation of 4th house female principle/gender and mother support and 5th house - male principle/gender and father support.

Zora

Account Closed
I've been having health problems for the past 10 years but the last 3 months have hit me the hardest. Can anyone tell me what's causing this and when I can expect it to ease up? Thanks in advance!

Yes I finished university. The course was my choice but I didn't particularly love it all that much. It wasn't my first choice, it was just the more 'practical' degree to pursue. I was also going through some stressful family issues a few months prior.

For a better understanding - health and work, to work on something - to stay healthy and your own self-healing potential is 6th house - in your chart in virgo the health and healing sign- ruled by mercury. Mercury also rules 3rd housein gemini - breathing, body movement and is also house of siblings.

Immune-system is 1st house - ruled by mars - mars also rules the blood, the oxygen in blood and the muscels.

Genetic inheritance from family members and predisposition for health issues is 8th house, the psyche and subconsciously stored memory of the past, shock and trauma and death and near to death experience in own life- is ruled by pluto - strong placed in own sign and own house. Very high standards of perfection and strong family dogmata and traditions - expected to fullfill - on you - pluto zero degree exact semisextiles your sun in 7th house at point of your birth- sun ruling 5th house- the heart and your life energy and blood pressure.

Prenatal experience before own birth during pregnancy of your mother - able to take subconsciously impact on you again if transit-activated - is 12th house - ruled by neptune.

To get health issues- 6th house ruler - mercury or one of these house rulers have to be transit-activated first by a slow-moving transit-planet.

Health - and what you can do to stay healthy - 6th house- ruled by mercury is aspected and connected with other planets - to keep yourself healthy.

Mercury conj. venus as your physical body existence house ruler 2nd - body metabolism. And venus as relationship house 7th ruler.

Mercury sextiles jupiter in 5th house as 9th house ruler - also religious faith and faith in a higher power above you.

Mercury squares uranus in 9th sitting on cusp of your midheaven and your lifepath and your way to evolve yourself and to find your own individual way in it.

And mercury trines your fated northnode in aquarius in 11th house - social commitment and to get socialized in society in your own individual way. Having a fated task to fullfill and to give a personal contribution to society - with your own work - northnode trining mercury in 6th.

It all started some earlier - already in 2009 - [FONT=&quot]on 12-28-2009 when transit-saturn as your midheaven ruler was in libra and started trining your fated aquarius-northnode in 11th house (natally trining your mercury) for a wake up call - and ended its transit on 09-03-2010.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Afterwards t-saturn conjuncted your mercury as your health and work house ruler – only for a short overrun - but [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] on 11-4-2010 transit saturn activated your neptune challenging by square - transit ended on [/FONT][FONT=&quot] 07-25-2011. And with involved neptune often difficult to get and find a clear diagnose of an issue.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It would be helpful if you could give a short statement - what body region was concerned for health issues.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
and then in June 2021, while trying to treat said illness, the treatment's side effects led to developing a much worse condition. This is where I'm at now and I'm wondering what in my chart would be connected to this, and when I can expect things to ease up a bit.

on May 29th, 2021 transit jupiter entered your 12th house cusp and your health and spiritual healing axis 6th/12th house and semisextiled your 11th house cusp in aquariusrisue . In june jupiter was in your 12th house. Transit not yet ended - jupiter will get retrograde again and will run back into 11th house aquarius - where your northnode is in.

Your natal jupiter ruling 9th house - spirituality,faith, house of education, teachers and house of lawyers was still opposed by transit saturn as your midheaven and vocation ruler.

Your mars ruling your asc, your birth energy, immune system ruler and your personal enforcement energy - for a new start in your life and to go for your own aims - was still semisextiled by transit uranus in body house 2nd for introspection.

Health house- mercury - was not transit-activated. 8th - pluto neither.

Moon ruling your IC and 4th house was inconjuncted by transit-pluto and your cancer chiron in 4th house - your inner wound and weakness and fear to get abandoned and left alone from own family - was opposed by pluto.

IMO - it must be a deeper unprocessed and unsolved cause below all this - nothing comes from nothing.

Attached natal with june transits - sorry for having first entered -male

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw_ts_transits june 2021.jpg
    ! astro_2gw_ts_transits june 2021.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

In Nov 2010 transit chiron was in aquarius in your 11th house and degree exact inconjuncted your cancer chiron in 4th house - mother and family and childhood experience.

Transit neptune in aquarius in your 11th house trined your moon as ruler of 4th - a good transit supported chance for moving home and for relocation.

Zora

Account Closed
Whenever a transit energy being available for a change in one's life - is not used or refused to use - the energy doesn't disappear - but turns to the inside and can then cause a health symptom or a health issue- to get a person's attention.

ts997

Thank you so much for the in-depth response! Truly appreciate it.

As for some details on what's happening, I have been struggling with these:

2010: chronic mental health issues, stomach health issues
Both got better in 2015

2017: bladder/urinary issues

2021: bladder/urinary issues plus new digestive/stomach issues as a result of side effects from meds trying to treat the bladder issues. All of this has caused my mental health to worsen again

And you were right - I did not get a clear diagnosis for any of these for years.

This part struck me in your messages:
your inner wound and weakness and fear to get abandoned and left alone from own family - was opposed by pluto.

This is the exact fear that is coming up - fear that I will be unable to look after myself while I have health issues and afraid of being without my family's support. I had this same deep-rooted fear in 2010 when I first got sick and now it is back, and stronger too since my parents are now older.

Is there any info you can provide about when things can ease up health wise? I am working on the emotional aspects but hoping for some physical relief.

Zora

Account Closed
T
As for some details on what's happening, I have been struggling with these:

2010: chronic mental health issues, stomach health issues
Both got better in 2015

2017: bladder/urinary issues

2021: bladder/urinary issues plus new digestive/stomach issues as a result of side effects from meds trying to treat the bladder issues. All of this has caused my mental health to worsen again

And you were right - I did not get a clear diagnosis for any of these for years.

This part struck me in your messages:

This is the exact fear that is coming up - fear that I will be unable to look after myself while I have health issues and afraid of being without my family's support. I had this same deep-rooted fear in 2010 when I first got sick and now it is back, and stronger too since my parents are now older.

Is there any info you can provide about when things can ease up health wise? I am working on the emotional aspects but hoping for some physical relief.

Stomach and bladder and uterus - for me- are all ruled by female receptive principle moon. Bladder issues and infections - on another level are called "the uncried tears".

Moon rules your 4th house and semisquares jupiter as ruler of 9th - education and religious faith. Moon/jupiter has the tendency to exaggerate and to blow emotions up.

Moon also semisextiles your chiron in moon's 4th house - your weakness and sensitivity in emotions and your inner wound -your mother experience in childhood left in you - but is also your strongest self-healing potential.

Chiron semisquares your mars as your ASC and immunesystem ruler - a sensitivity to overreact emotionally and mentally and for getting infections and inflammations. Mars in mental mind house 3rd house - a higher perception antenna for receiving information- high sensitive reacting houghts - running in a circle - when feeling attacked - mars inconjuncts neptune ruling 12th house - also shows a sensitivity for outer influence and also for the invisible world (above horizon).

Your moon is in a mental mind house 3rd ruled by mercury - holding hand with chiron in emotional 4th house. Health house is also ruled by mercury.

In 2010 your moon as your 4th house ruler - your emotions - was transit-activated by neptune by trine for an improvement and your chiron by inconjunct for getting creative for a self-healing. Mercury as your health house and mental mind ruler was not transit-activated - for having health issues.

Astrologically - for me - it looks like that the main cause below for your health issues is your moon and it's aspects- your emotions, mother, childhood experience and family - all started with.

And IMO - if the true cause below is not solved and settled - the body cannot do it's work of healing and self-healing.

For a change in health area - mercury has first to be transit activated by a slow moving transit planet. And this will not happen in this year any more. But your moon and your chiron are transit activated by pluto for a transformation and healing - moon by inconjunct and chiron challenging by opposition.

This is in fact- all I can say - astrology is only about planet energies and transits - not about medical advice.

Do you still live at home ?

If one gets ill because of having the feet in cold water - nothing would help for healing - if one doesn't get the feet out of the cold water - first.

Zora

Account Closed
With moon semisextiling chiron it looks like you share an inner emotional wound with your mother - or probably also took something over from her.
Moon semisquaring jupiter as ruler of 9th - was your mother from another country or culture - than your father ?

What do you know from your own birth and circumstances around short before birth and around birth ? This experience can subconsiously be stored and take impact on us - if activated.

Sun in 7th house - first arrival on earth is zero degree exact semisextiled by a strong 8th house pluto and doesn't look like a warmhearted welcome at first moment.

Venus as ruler of 2nd house - physical body and body reactions and body cell memory - is just short over DC - trining mars - but squaring neptune as 12th house ruler - prenatal experience - a very sensitive and empatic perception antenna for outer influence - too. Able to influence own body and body reactions -2nd house - and own feeling of being safe and secure - making permeable for other person's feelings and to take them in like a sponge - unchecked - as yours.

ts997

Do you still live at home ?

Thanks again for the indepth analysis Zora. Yes I still live at home. And yes, the family issues I was going through shortly before I first got sick was very closely related to my mother.

Moon semisquaring jupiter as ruler of 9th - was your mother from another country or culture - than your father ?

Wow I'm amazed you picked this up! Yes she is!

For a change in health area - mercury has first to be transit activated by a slow moving transit planet. And this will not happen in this year any more. But your moon and your chiron are transit activated by pluto for a transformation and healing - moon by inconjunct and chiron challenging by opposition.

So would it be correct to assume that when mercury will be activated by a slow transit planet, things might start looking up for me? Any idea when this might be? Just looking for a little bit of relief for now - enough to be able to function day to day without worrying about my life.