Venus is Scorpio overrated?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Venus in Scorpio overrated?

Personally, I find the description of venus Scorpio is so overrated especially the one "they are so sexy" and "everyone wants a piece of them", lol. I think this is could be caused by Youtube Astrologer Alyssa and it influenced so many people and then it spread like a disease, lol.

I know some people that has Venus Scorpio. No, the word sexy doesn't even come to my mind. Alyssa's husband has Venus Scorpio and I don't find Alyssa's husband sexy nor good looking. I have guyfriends & girlfriends that has venus Scorpio. No, I don't find them that sexy and some they're just not sexy, their body don't scream sexy. I actually find one (sun & venus Scorpio) look so funny that she is like a female version of SpongeBob, lol. No, I don't hate them. They're my friends. I just want true and real facts. So what is you guys' findings? your real life experience after meeting a venus Scorpio, share?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Remember Scorpio is not a showy sign.
The Scorpio woman is the one who might dress in a severe almost masculine way, but have lacy underwear underneath.
Don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Remember Scorpio is not a showy sign.
The Scorpio woman is the one who might dress in a severe almost masculine way, but have lacy underwear underneath.
Don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind.

To try not judge this book by its cover, I've tried to imagine this spongebob girl with all the red and black lacy lingerie, unfortunately, still didn't make the cut, still very spongebob to me, lol.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Just to reinstate, I don't mean every venus in Scorpio is not sexy. Some is sexy.

I can agree that Leonardo having venus in Scorpio is sexy but that is because he is so full of Scorpio energy and not just one aspect. He has Pluto 1st house and sun, mars and venus Scorpio.

But Alyssa claiming everyone wants a piece of a person that has just one aspect venus Scorpio sounds overly exaggerated.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Sponge bob lmao!!!!
I am not joking. She really has a funny face, imagine glasses with 2 rabbit teeth and not that of a model kind of rabbit teeth just very mr bean sometimes. And when she smiles, her eyes becomes like thin lines, lol. I've no means to put her down but just stating real stuff that I see.

or1000

I am not joking. She really has a funny face, imagine glasses with 2 rabbit teeth and not that of a model kind of rabbit teeth just very mr bean sometimes. And when she smiles, her eyes becomes like thin lines, lol. I've no means to put her down but just stating real stuff that I see.

I completely get you. This is how I envision some scorpion characters too wow

Hkk

Account Closed
I get you Plute!

I think they are generalising when they say All Scorpio Venus are sexy! It’s like me and you saying all Libra’s are sexy but I know some dog ugly libras with dog ugly personalities! It’s generalising and not looking at the rest of the aspects. Take your example of Leonardo Dicaprio..... yes he is sexy but look at the rest of his placements to make him look like that. However I also think that some of these stars if we saw them walking down the street and they were never stars would we look at them twice or at all but that’s another thread lol
I think Venus Scorpio can be extremely sexy with the right placements but the any sign can be then. I know this girl with Venus Scorpio and she loves herself but she’s an idiot! Desperate for a man who is successful and will take any man to get to the top. Fool! They use her and dump her as she’s looking at the pound signs and they are looking at the I can have her on a plate sign easy ride!

conspiracy theorist

I've drawn closest to women with whose Venus fall along the Taurus/Scorpio axis, for friendships and romance. With the Scorpion Venus', there was an implicit way that they behaved which hinted at deep passion bubbling beneath the surface, and that hint of mystery was a turn on for me. It was not false advertising when those passions were unearthed.

My experience.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I get you Plute!

I think they are generalising when they say All Scorpio Venus are sexy! It’s like me and you saying all Libra’s are sexy but I know some dog ugly libras with dog ugly personalities! It’s generalising and not looking at the rest of the aspects. Take your example of Leonardo Dicaprio..... yes he is sexy but look at the rest of his placements to make him look like that. However I also think that some of these stars if we saw them walking down the street and they were never stars would we look at them twice or at all but that’s another thread lol
I think Venus Scorpio can be extremely sexy with the right placements but the any sign can be then. I know this girl with Venus Scorpio and she loves herself but she’s an idiot! Desperate for a man who is successful and will take any man to get to the top. Fool! They use her and dump her as she’s looking at the pound signs and they are looking at the I can have her on a plate sign easy ride!

Yeah, is that generalizing thing that we do too! haha :D

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah, is that generalizing thing that we do too! haha :D

I also feel that when you do see a Venus Scorpio you can see that it’s not all that due to life experience and age.
If one hasn’t yet even got thru puberty and says they know things from experience to me that’s just ridiculous especially as they still have Saturn return to break their balls so to speak lmao

But when we say experience it’s with different walk of life over the past 20 years or so we meet ppl and we, thru experience see what they are all about and then becomes a pattern.

conspiracy theorist

I also feel that when you do see a Venus Scorpio you can see that it’s not all that due to life experience and age.
If one hasn’t yet even got thru puberty and says they know things from experience to me that’s just ridiculous especially as they still have Saturn return to break their balls so to speak lmao

Wait.... do you actually believe that I'm 12 years old? I wasn't really born in 2006.

Hkk

Account Closed
Personally, I find the description of venus Scorpio is so overrated especially the one "they are so sexy" and "everyone wants a piece of them", lol. I think this is could be caused by Youtube Astrologer Alyssa and it influenced so many people and then it spread like a disease, lol.

I know some people that has Venus Scorpio. No, the word sexy doesn't even come to my mind. Alyssa's husband has Venus Scorpio and I don't find Alyssa's husband sexy nor good looking. I have guyfriends & girlfriends that has venus Scorpio. No, I don't find them that sexy and some they're just not sexy, their body don't scream sexy. I actually find one (sun & venus Scorpio) look so funny that she is like a female version of SpongeBob, lol. No, I don't hate them. They're my friends. I just want true and real facts. So what is you guys' findings? your real life experience after meeting a venus Scorpio, share?

Plute what made you curious about Venus in Scorpio apart from sponge bob? Something must have triggered it?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Plute what made you curious about Venus in Scorpio apart from sponge bob? Something must have triggered it?

No need to overthink. The real trigger is indeed SpongeBob itself that raised my eyebrows to the point that I question how true is the description about this aspect's sexiness, lol.

Blaze

Account Closed
Scorpio is an overrated sign in general. Sure, has it ups and downs (Like all signs), but the overall attention it gets from newbies can be cringe inducing.

For a bad Venus, I prefer Aries Venus. :p

greybeard

Venus in Scorpio must deal with feelings of abandonment. I don't recall any astrologer whose words I value having called the position sexy.

The blind leading the blind.

To some, I suppose, astrology is a game.

Or a very shallow and clouded pond.

Tell us about Venus in Aries.

Most of Scorpio goes on under the surface, out of sight.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed

Where’s ur Venus?