I Can Haz the Shiny??

VegasGemini

@ Ehteam: s'okay about no Cancerous. I dig Leos of all sorts of charts. One of my best friends of nearly 20 years is a Leo sun, Scorp asc., Pisces moon, Merc in Virgotron, Venus, Mars and Jupiter in Gem...Saturn in Leo...he is my lifelong friend, my confidant, we haven't physically seen each other in over 5 years.

When they say Leos are loyal they ain't kidding. This is good for the Gemini who becomes engaged in transient relationships or in my case, the Cancerous side of me that becomes a martyr of sorts...overly generous...get fugged over...etc. Anyway!! Leo and Gem are 2 peas in a pod. That is awesome that you found your Gem at 18! I found my Cancerous sun then, but she's got 4 Leo planets including moon, Merc, Venus and Saturn (all in the 8th)...and it's her Leonine and Sagittarian energy (she has Sag asc.) that I dig the most. Fire is where it's at!!

@ Tingding...I am gonna give you a lengthy response to your response to my response at your thread (good God that was ridiculous! hahaha) As soon as I get back from the dreaded obligations...3 deg. is actually my degree as Gem sun. I think we might have a lot in common, after reading and whatnot. So you have a Gem IC? Mine is Virgo...Pisces MC...that's a whole other ball of wax. I need to look up if IC has been discussed here...

I'll be at your thread here in a few :)

To both of you...friends?

Last edited:

tingding

Virgo IC...does this mean that in your childhood home a maternal figure was neurotic about keeping everything clean, orderly and tidy? =) Have you found a career path that pleases your Pisces mc? It seems like you should be working with your psychic gifts in a career setting (f you aren't already!). I was trying to do a search on this site for mars conjunct ic, but even when using quotes around the phrase the search just pulled up threads that feature the words "mars" and "conjunct". I'll keep searching!

And yes, friends.

Earth Sign

VegasGemini said:
tc/hf/gl

What in god's green earth does that mean?

Hah, sorry, that means take care, have fun, good luck. I did kind of worry that that might be lost on some people, but it's kind of my trade mark, so I can't stop. :tongue: But thanks for asking, because it gives me a chance to explain it, and I'm sure you're not the only one who didn't get that. :whistling:

VegasGemini

@ Earth Sign: Oddly enough, I guessed that, but I had to ask anyway.

That's cool, trademarks are jiggy (thumbs up)

@ tingding: In fact, yes, my dad...very Virgotron, despite being a sun Leo, he has a good deal of Cappy and Virgo in his chart, and 10th house. Needless to say, he was...heh...a bit demanding. The cards have pointed me a few times toward professional astrology and it's something I've been throwing around for a while...only trouble is keeping the finances stable ATM and having to deal with the corporate world while I get everything settled. So my other professions are part-time manuscript editor (to appeal to the Gemini side) and banquet captain (to appeal to the Cancerous).

IC is really hard to obtain solid information on...FWIW the first time I found anything really in-depth about it, I do remember that it was here, and a post...it was just about a year ago when I did stumble across it so I totally forgot about it. I'll let you know if I find something with any detail to it...it seems the MC gets more attention overall! haha

Athene

There's allot to say in regard the IC, what you wanna know, can you be more specific in regard which informations are you searching for ?

VegasGemini

I'm curious about IC in Virgo but also in Pisces. As it turns out, my girlfriend (fiancee, I just hate that word so I don't use it often heh) and I have both opposing NN and MC/IC.

Pisces MC is an Achilles Heel to say the least. I have always been an escapist, being 80% mutable...I've struggled with drug and alcohol addiction for years now. And girlfriend with Virgo MC is attempting to gravitate away from it, as it's been her past...we clash there ATM. I was more curious about what IC Pisces means moreso than Virgo, I can see the implications of Virgo IC throughout my life but she's...well, we've discussed it. Her parents both suffered from major addictions and as a result there was mass tumult in the family. I'm not sure how to bridge that particular gap as far as making it work between us, we want to find a balance and it's difficult when one side says there's an inherent need to stop and there's guilt involved and the other side (me, admittedly) says "party on, transcendence, mind expansion, higher mind..." etc.

Athene

You know, i didnt see you anywhere post your chart, it hink you should remeddy at that :tongue:

For what i know, i didnt been there but the world is such a small place nowdays, 'shiny juju's' didnt fall to humanity from the sky, and your region is widely known for enjoying the benefits of var psychoaltering substances, from the most ancient of times :joyful: You're basicly a part of a colectively inherited 'karma' and there is, by itself, to put mor blame on your IC situation than on your MC :lol:

Now listen carefully. If by any chance you're holding in regard the relevance of your Piscean MC, it would be time to start geting acustomed with the real nature of Pisces. I have my Moon, Venus and Mars there so i know a thing or two about. In reality, Piscean energy dont need to be bolded with any stimulans to dive into the 'sea of coscious cosmos'. What they are used for is to distance itself from the prerogative Virgoian influence rather than push the 'explorations' further. By itself Pisces dont need adictional fluel for it's escapism but if it cant hold the weight, when the Virgoian or the 6 House energy are compromised, it does. You see how all the discourse from before ?

Let's go back on your question. If i have to put it in my words, i would say IC been the void through wich we assimilate the colectivelly constructed consensus (are you familiar with Castaneda materials?) meaning the MC been the channel trough we fire our processed response back into the stratosphere :lol: We're seen there cose we're really making a statement, speaking the language the world programmed us with and which he understands. He is expecting our response there, and we're giving our contribution there, be it for bether or for worse, our 2cents are loaded. Now put the constellations into motion and you'll understand how it works in your case :wink:

Last edited:

Athene

With that kind of style, i think you'll have to rely on others for the rest, and your own judgement first of all, i gave my 2 cents here.

Peace nd out.

VegasGemini

LIS Saggy.

I don't like metaphors. What you said in the fourth paragragh made no sense to me whatsoever. Could you please be concise and not judge me on my bluntness? It's how I am. Quick to jump on the defensive, you were.

Last edited:

MSO

LIS Saggy.

I don't like metaphors. What you said in the fourth paragragh made no sense to me whatsoever. Could you please be concise and not judge me on my bluntness? It's how I am. Quick to jump on the defensive, you were.

Its good to have a Gemini around. You should come chat with us :love:

Phoenix Venus

So, I am a refugee from a good astrology forum site gone bad...having sadly witnessed the decline I decided to try my luck elsewhere and stumbled across what appears to be a pretty poppin' place! I'm a 5-year student of astrology,

same! :joyful: i'd ask if its the same forum but i don't remember you from the one i'm at..

You seem VERY gemini to me!

I've got gemini moon so i think i can spot them pretty easily :devil:

VegasGemini

@ Mystic, thank you! Is it pretty multi-color tinsel :) Then I <3 you.

And no, Phoenix, you'd remember me...I can guarantee that much...we could say Sag moon....just. Sag moon. Okay.

Yeah, I'm pretty Geminian. Anymore I've decided to have pride...hahahahahahahaaa

Skillcoil

Hello,

Welcome to AW, I like your playlist :happy:

Do you consider your Moon to be conjunct Saturn/Uranus? some would disagree but I think so.

VegasGemini

Based on degrees, yes. But it's always as we know loosely based on the interpretation of what expanse of degrees applies.

The playlist! Thanks for remembering...