4th house ruler

Elansome

Hi I am stuck with a question here. What's happen if the 4th house ruler is in the 4th house itself. If that's shown the end of the matters does it mean it has been already ended? I am very curious and will be glad to any answer
Thanks a lot

Hi Elansome,

Here is a description of this placement by Alan Leo

From a more psychological perspective, when the ruler of the 4th is in it's own house, the individual has to be a master of his or her home. The nature of the domestic life in general, is indicated by the sign on the cusp of the house and any planets found therein. Should this be the ruling planet of that sign, look to all the astrological indications to be exaggerated. Aries on the cusp of the fourth with Mars in that house will definitely indicate a person who likes to be "lord and master" of his own castle. Taurus on the cusp of the 4th with Venus in that domicile indicates a person who needs peace, serenity, and beauty in his or her home environment and would tend to be a beautiful addition, an "agent of peace and positivity", to anyone else's home when he or she is visiting. Aquarius on the cusp with Uranus in the fourth indicates a very unusual home, one that is far from traditional either in terms of one's parental background or in the way one creates one's own domestic relationship structures. Look for lots of friends visiting and many technological devices scattered throughout the dwelling. Should Uranus be afflicted in this position, especially in Aquarius, problems concerning electrical wiring and appliances are likely to be frequent and unwelcome surprises.

OOPS was this an horary question. Sorry just ignore my reply if it was. :rolleyes: I thought it was natal. I wasn't paying attention. Time for bed I think sleepy eyes.

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Elansome,

It depends on what the question. In most horary charts, the 'end of the matter' ruler doesn't actually matter, as the outcome of the question is usually found in the relationship between the significators, elsewhere. So, for example, if you are looking for the outcome of a relationship, this would be shown by the applying and/or separating aspects between the 1st house significator and the 7th house significator. The 4th house could simply be ignored. More important to a question is what the Moon is doing, especially in relation to the main significators.

Could you give an example of a question where the 4th ruler is necessary as 'the end of the matter'? I might be able to explain it better in context.

Thanks!
AG:)

Elansome

Hi Archergirl
Thanks for answer. This was a question of relationship. I recently met a guy and I asked what will be the outcome. The ascendant is very early so it might be early to ask. Anyway I also looked that my significator and his are about to change signs. So we might be in different places, the conditions are going to be change. He receives me there is some reception but me does not receive from him. My signifacator is going to apply to him in 4 something time as the last aspect of Moon. So I want to look at the end of the matters. It is Virgo and 4th house ruler Mercur is on the 4th house as well. Now I don't understand this. In this context it means nothing is going to happen right?
Thanks for any insight. I attached the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_280_outcomeg305useppe.25095.31964.gif
    astro_2gw_280_outcomeg305useppe.25095.31964.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 21

Elansome

I think my attachment is not visible and I will try again. My question was related to the outcome and what has got to do with the 4th house as the end of the matters. As you can see from the chart there will be a trine betwen the significators but the both of them will be at the end of the their own signs. Saturn is 29 and Moon is going to make a trine to Saturn at the same degree. I wonder if that means that we will be on the new place in our lives after actual meeting. (We met online but did not meet in actual life yet. We will meet on the 15 September) As far as I learned from this forum a trine between the significants is a Yes however I don't know if both are at the end of the signs in a critical degree. So why I looked at the 4th house ruler but Mercury is there and strong. I am so confused.
Any insight will be appreciated
Thanks in advance to all.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_280_outcomeg305useppe.25095.31964.gif
    astro_2gw_280_outcomeg305useppe.25095.31964.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 25

archergirl

Hi Elansome,

You really don't need the 4th ruler for this, as I mentioned earlier.

You are the Moon, he is Saturn. You apply by trine, and the trine will perfect before either of you change signs. When you *do* change signs, you will still be in trine (the Moon will still be in Taurus, I believe), and will both be in better shape.

The Moon is not in a critical degree, but Saturn is. Saturn is about to make a change for the better, leaving his sign of detriment and entering Virgo, where he is much more comfortable.

I think you will meet, as you say (Saturn is in the 3rd of meetings) and you are in the 11th of friendship, amongst other things. Will it develop into a love relationship (assuming this is your intention)? Hard to say, but the Moon collects the light of Venus, 5th house ruler, and gives it to Saturn. It's not very strong, however, and because Venus also rules your personal 'romance quotient', and it is retrograde, you might change your mind about any romantic thing happening!

The ascendant is not too early! Anywhere *before* 3 degrees might be considered a premature question, but the chart could still most likely be read anyway.

In a question like this, you don't need to look at the 4th house. The 4th is better used for other situations. Relationship questions, 99.9% of the time, can be answered simply by looking at the main significators.

Hope this clears it up a little bit for you.
Best wishes,
AG:)

Elansome

Archergirl!
I really love your explanations. Now it does so much sense:) I believe that we will be in much better place after we met. My signifacator Moon will be in Taurus and he, Saturn will be in Virgo. Now I intended to lower my expectations from a guy, so I hope I will not change my mind about him. Because of my Libra stellium I am so unhappy without anyone in my life, feeling so lonely. But I will let you know about the developments.
Thanks so much again. Now I am learning :)
Elan