Will I reap Saturn's rewards?

Hello all!!!

I'm new to this forum and I have been stuck astrologically speaking.

I feel that as more time goes by, the worse things get...I can blame it on natal and transiting saturn, on venus opposition uranus, on merc rx...and the list goes on..

My question, although simple, is a complicated one...

Will the "negative" aspect of my chart ever turn "positive"????

I have read so much out there...and with 7 planets rx, difficult saturn oppositions, many inconjuncts in my natal...life is starting to feel pessimistic...

I was wondering if anyone can give me an honest reading of my natal chart? (I have looked at natal/progressed/SR/transits)

I was just wondering the general stuff as I feel i need to return to the basics to get the general picture once over...

Will I marry and if so must i wait for that saturn return?
Will I have kids? or will they and/or i suffer through them (check out my 5th house)
Will I have a successful career and if so will it be in psychology (meaning is my Pisces MC enough for this?)

Just basics...and nothing fancy...a quick reading is fine...just something to give me that boost to investigate further...

Thank you all for your patience :)

I_M

wilsontc

Staff member
Chart interpretation

Ice,

You have a "see-saw" chart which means you tend to "see-saw" between extremes: things are either horrible or wonderful with very little in between. Instead of blaming everything on Saturn, think about your Jupiter (expansion) conjunct (energy is combined with) Descendant (others). You have a tendency to be "expansive" about how you deal with others and exaggerate both things into "extreme" situations.

Saturn (and any other planet in your chart) will work for you, if you are willing to work with it. Saturn is about responsibility and structure. Are you responsible and structured in your approach to life? If you are not, there is something to work on. Do you transform (Pluto) your life in a creative way (5th house)? If not, there is something else to work on. Try to find a "middle" ground so you CREATE the life you want for yourself, balancing yourself between your own self-expression (5th house) and other people's self-expression (11th house).

Pluto is also connected with psychology, so once you get yourself "balanced out" you should have plenty of psychological energy! ;) As to your other questions, they are meaningless, in my opinion. If you want to get married, get married! If you want kids, have some kids (you can always adopt if there are issues with giving birth). Yes, with Saturn (duty, also structure) focused in your 5th house (children) you will probably be firm in how they should behave. But kids need structure in there lives anyhow!

So, instead of trying to figure out everything before: get balanced, get a plan for your life, and work at making that plan happen!

Empowering others,

Tim

Thank you Tim,

I appreciate your take on my chart. Yes, it's see saw, but that doesnt always work against me...My relationship works the way you described...either it's going very well or very poorly...other than that, other areas in my life are pretty balanced...

The reason I ask about marriage is because Jupiter is in Capricorn conjunct my descendant and saturn is in the 5th...will this create problems? it's not a question of whether or not I will marry but rather what circumstances will be present when i do...

Thank you again, I will think about what you said about Pluto...

wilsontc

Staff member
Jupiter bring opportunities...

Ice,

Jupiter brings opportunities, so you will have (or may have already had) opportunities to get married. What you do with those opportunities is up to you!

Opportunistically,

Tim

K

KingPisces

I can identify with your problem of being up one second and down the next. I haven't got the best chart in the universe either. Not much in it really plays to the strengths of the other things, so it seems like timing and personal circumstances have an increased level of importance for people like us.
One piece of (hopefully usefull) advice. Find the things that you really have an innate talent for, and work like hell at it. Try not to let the bad times overshadow the good.

My apologies if I sound like your high school guidance counselor!
:roll:

Thank you both for replying and for offering advice on my chart....

I haven't really focused on my jupiter placement much, but i still find it a restrictive jupiter...after all it's stationary on top of being in capricorn...does this take away all the luck and "good" jupiter brings?

I dont know which placement in my chart can actually be seen as relating to talent...Only talent I have discovered so far is writing...I use to write poetry and i write really convincing essays...this helps in academia, but that's about it...I have a mercury/venus conjunction which makes a trine to neptune.

I am planning on becoming a clinical or counseling psychologist...I dont know if my chart shows success in that field...but then again I believe that we can become anything we want regardless of what placements we have...either way...here goes...I have Pisces on the MC and neptune is in my 6th (as well as uranus)...if this doesnt point towards something psychological than I dont know what does...

Here's another thought i have been having alot...

What about all the inconjuncts in my chart? I feel it is one of the toughest aspects to deal with...I find it worse than a square...I know many astrologers consider it a minor aspect...but I just cant agree with that...

any advice on how to deal with it???

Thank you again so much!!!

I_M

wilsontc

Staff member
Jupiter and other things

Ice,

Jupiter is about expansion, so it is useful to have a little structure (Capricorn) around! Jupiter is Jupiter, no matter what sign it is in...Jupiter "giveth" but sometimes this can be too much of a good thing! Capricorn can help to give a form to Jupiter's constant giving. Of course, if the "structuring" energy of Capricorn is not used, it CAN become "restrictive". If this happens, think about HOW you want to structure your opportunities, and then things should improve.

"Talent" is very well described by your "mercury/venus conjunction which makes a trine to neptune"! Mercury has to do with writing, Venus is about art, and Neptune adds a "spiritual" quality to it all.

With "Pisces on the MC and neptune is in...[your] 6th (as well as uranus)" there is a strong, daily connection to the outer world, however, since Pisces energy "dissolves" the things around it, make sure you can keep some "distance" between YOU and the outside world. Otherwise you could find yourself idenitifying a little TOO closely with your patients. Keep a professional "distance" from them and their lives and you should be OK.

Inconjuncts are about adjustments. As you already know with your "see-saw" chart, your life is all about adjustments. The many inconjuncts in your chart simply add something else which needs to be adjusted.

Expansively,

Tim

Draco

To Tim

Tim,

I would like to thank you for interpreting my chart on about.com. Unfortunately, for some reason I am unable to get back onto the site to thank you because it won't acknowledge my name and pass. Unfortunate as its a good site. I found your interpretation very significant and it gave me something to think about.

Thankyou for your time.

My apologies to Ice Maiden for jumping in here, but I felt it important to thank Tim for having a look at my chart. :D

Thank you Tim...

I guess I never looked at myself that way...as someone who needs adjusting...but boy did that comment hit home...if only you knew the constant huge changes I have faced so far in my life, that word would be the best to describe it...

I noticed that most adjustments that need to be made are forced ones...it's things I usually have no power over (and things I do...)...

It's very difficult for me to adjust to things since I am a very "fixed" person...I have 6 planets in fixed signs (3 taurus and 3 scorpio)...I hate change, not all change...but the change my oppositions bring into my life which my inconjuncts make alot harder to deal with...

What aspect would you say can one attribute to building something and once you get to that last touch it all falls apart??? Is that the inconjunct? Is it self destructive?

wilsontc

Staff member
Things fall apart

Ice,

In my opinion, astrology only gives you the rough sketch which gets you going in the right direction...the rest is up to you! If you find that things "fall apart" after you try them, then either:
- You are not trying things which you REALLY want to do
- You are not following through on things when they occur
- You have overly great expectations for the RESULTS of things

Life is about learning, and we learn most through our failures! So if you fall down on something (or it falls down on you! ;) ), then you get back up and either do it again or go onto something else. This is not astrology: it is the essence of living our lives.

Living one day at a time,

Tim