hopelessly obsessed..

Mewse

Hey :)

Im looking for anything that would help me being so obsessed by this guy ive met.
The moment i saw him i was like the tex avery wolf.
The main problem is, im not available, quite happy with my half (things are like they are supposed to be, he gives me what i was asking for when i met him ;) ) there is no way id break up with my half for that guy..

Its been 4 monthes now, and the attraction doesnt fade, i guess avoiding the temptation doesnt help. He seems to like me, we talk from now and then (when we meet), we talk a lot about art and music which is great because we both have creative jobs / lifes. but, even if its nice to share about art im like boiling inside and i really dont like to be frustruated...

i was wondering what could on paper explain this attraction ?
is he interested, if he is, he is a good actor .. (secretive scorpio venus?)
im supposed to begin this new job at the same place he does work.. hm, what do you think about that ?

Here is our synastry which i dont find that brillant expect for the karmic connections. (The progressed synastry is nice tho)

I hope you can help me understand, and if any of you have some advice to move on feel free to share !

:love:

ps : my osc lilith i 0°02 in aqua, his is 0°2 in libra, my pic isnt correct.

Attachments

• syn.png
    syn.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 38

rahu

Banned
Hey :)

Im looking for anything that would help me being so obsessed by this guy ive met.
The moment i saw him i was like the tex avery wolf.
The main problem is, im not available, quite happy with my half (things are like they are supposed to be, he gives me what i was asking for when i met him ;) ) there is no way id break up with my half for that guy..

Its been 4 monthes now, and the attraction doesnt fade, i guess avoiding the temptation doesnt help. He seems to like me, we talk from now and then (when we meet), we talk a lot about art and music which is great because we both have creative jobs / lifes. but, even if its nice to share about art im like boiling inside and i really dont like to be frustruated...

i was wondering what could on paper explain this attraction ?
is he interested, if he is, he is a good actor .. (secretive scorpio venus?)
im supposed to begin this new job at the same place he does work.. hm, what do you think about that ?

Here is our synastry which i dont find that brillant expect for the karmic connections. (The progressed synastry is nice tho)

I hope you can help me understand, and if any of you have some advice to move on feel free to share !

:love:

ps : my osc lilith i 0°02 in aqua, his is 0°2 in libra, my pic isnt correct.[/QUOTE
Hi
Could you post a midpoint composite from astro.com,this charts to distracting
rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi mewes
I usually rely composites. And I was
a little skeptical about your interest in the energies between you not threatening you and your guy. It doesn't usually make sense that someone wants to know about someones chart without having ulterior motives.
But your charts and question make sense after looking at the synastry

His Jupiter is conjunct north node and his Neptune is conjunct your south .node .this show the attraction to conversation and exchanging knowledge the node is also a psychic indices which would account for the similar feeling and coincidences in life. He seems to know you responces to his words before you say anything. It is as if he can read your mind, which is what is occurring. With his Neptune on your south node the mediumist feeling are explained.
So the reason you obsessed, is because he is obsessing you. This means he is focusing on becoming closer to you. But Jupiter is opposed to Neptune in his chart, which indicates hidden motives. There is much more behind this guy than what he is letting on

The composite chart shows the nature of your relationship with him you say that nothing could change your existing relationship but I think you are lying to yourself. He already has you obsessed with him and I would bet dimes to donuts you haven't mentioned any of this to your beau.
I hand calculated your composite so it is incomplete and may have inaccuracies.
But it is very clear to me, he doesn't have a innocent interest in you. This shows he is the dominant member and takes the role of the authority figure. He will not respond to your needs as your current partner does because here it is not a question of love but control and domination.
Is shown in spades by the Saturn/pluto midpoint being conjunct the sun. There is no We here, it is all about him. You are a conquest and nothing more in spite of the strong emotional/physical attraction. Stop kidding yourself.
I really need a complete composite to go any further.
rahu

Last edited:

Mewse

Hi mewes
I usually rely composites. And I was
a little skeptical about your interest in the energies between you not threatening you and your guy. It doesn't usually make sense that someone wants to know about someones chart without having ulterior motives.
But your charts and question make sense after looking at the synastry
rahu

Well, id like to know what im supposed to fight... even if i agree that things would definitely be different if i was available..

His Jupiter is conjunct north node and his Neptune is conjunct your south .node .this show the attraction to conversation and exchanging knowledge the node is also a psychic indices which would account for the similar feeling and coincidences in life. He seems to know you responces to his words before you say anything. It is as if he can read your mind, which is what is occurring. With his Neptune on your south node the mediumist feeling are explained.
So the reason you obsessed, is because he is obsessing you. This means he is focusing on becoming closer to you. But Jupiter is opposed to Neptune in his chart, which indicates hidden motives. There is much more behind this guy than what he is letting on
rahu

Okay :)
i just noticed the saturn SN this morning as well..
and my moon on his SN could explain why i feel i have to "take care" of him ?

The composite chart shows the nature of your relationship with him you say that nothing could change your existing relationship but I think you are lying to yourself. He already has you obsessed with him and I would bet dimes to donuts you haven't mentioned any of this to your beau.
I hand calculated your composite so it is incomplete and may have inaccuracies.
But it is very clear to me, he doesn't have a innocent interest in you. This shows he is the dominant member and takes the role of the authority figure. He will not respond to your needs as your current partner does because here it is not a question of love but control and domination.
Is shown in spades by the Saturn/pluto midpoint being conjunct the sun. There is no We here, it is all about him. You are a conquest and nothing more in spite of the strong emotional/physical attraction. Stop kidding yourself.
I really need a complete composite to go any further.
rahu

Im a bit confused about the "saturn pluto midpoint conjuncting sun" ?

Thank you for your help :love: here is the composite :)

Attachments

• Sans titre-1.jpg
    Sans titre-1.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Mewse

thanks for loading the composite, as I was afraid my hand calculation were not totally accurate . I see I was mistaken as the Saturn/pluto midpoint is not conjunct the sun, rather the the sun/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to mars and the mars/pluto/south node stellium.

this pattern gives essentially the same selfish and domineering energies that I have already mentioned .
the pluto/south node conjunction shows you were connected in a past life. but past life connection can be positive or negative and confluence of repressive symbols still gives me pause for thought.

the sun/Uranus midpoint is conjunct pluto and the node. this usually gives communication on the astral plane so I would have expected common dreams with him. the Uranus/sun midpoints positions strengthens my feeling that this relationship ,if you continue even on this level , will lead to the end of your present relationship. Uranus/sun midpoints can shows where or how sudden changes can occur.

with mars and pluto on the south node, his energies are clearly leading the relationship so far and his intentions will be hidden until he is satisfied of his work.
this is also a very sexual aspect, almost too sexual because the physicality becomes the most important aspect and love/emotional intimacy usually falls to the wayside.

with the moon square to the venus/mercury conjunction, the laughter filled conversations and general attraction is shown.

the composite definitely shows a very strong emotional;/mental/physical attraction so the fact he is not showing all these feelings fuels my skepticism about him. it may be that he knows of your current partner and is holding from showing how he feels because of this situation.
but if he doesn't know about your partner, then his ulterior motives are suspect.

the sun/venus midpoint is exactly to the arc second square to Neptune. again this shows emotional deception and the fact that he is hiding his attraction reinforces my feelings that he want to dominate and control

I added a few more symbols. satrun is conjunct to Lilith. again the emphasis is on him. here his presences is felt in the deepest emotional levels. this could be the obsessive aspect because it shows his energy arise from beneath all your emotional and mental sensitivities. this spiunds poetic but nessus is square to Saturn which again emphasizes , he is out to control and dominate. this aspect is harsh bordering in cruelty an insensitivity, in spite of the very loving and outgoing mental and emotional connection you have with him

hmmmm quite amazing, the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Saturn and square to nessus. this shows a very intense ,yet childlike attraction/love for him.but when you have nessus square to Eros/psyche, you have the potential of extreme emotional cruelty such as the destruction of innocence.it is a abusive aspect and there is no other way to describe it.

I opinion is you should immediately stop meeting with him and stop talking to him. your obsession with him is fueled by his manipulation of your emotions. and as this could be a past life connection, the power of this manipulation will be able to erase any feelings you have for your current beau.
the entire picture suggests he is a "black magician". he has paranormal abilities and has been trained now or in a past life how to control peoples minds.

there is no middle ground. if you love your current partner and have no intention of leaving him, then end this now,cold turkey, immediately .
you are in over your head and this could be a contest for your soul and not just your affections. you are not in control now ,you know it and if you go further with this man.......?
I feel a serious danger here.

rahu

Thank you for all of that, i had never done a composite chart before (never needed to) so you're a great help !

I have a question. I'm used to mars (1stH) and pluto (1st H ruler) 's energies, how couldn't these energies be beneficial?
The guy is a libra rising / libran mars, ive got a scorpio mars and a tank destroyer saturn- pluto conjunction, i can be a pretty tought cookie, shouldnt i be the "bad pluto" person ??

I have had a few dreams about him, but i dont think they were shared ?? i dont know, nothing huge happened, that was casual situations ..

So you do think i shouldn't take the job ? thats too bad because it would be a great thing for me, somenthing i really like to do, someting im good at. id be able to do what i love and being / feeling helpful (virgo sun, i like to be / feel helpfull ;) )

The weird thing is, im more interested in his "abyssal" eyes (plutonian) because im looking for that kind of energy. the guy is hot in my eyes but i dont know if id like to go for it "for real", id prefer something more like "mental", do you understand ??

Yeah, he knows im with someone, a real someone, i thought he was maybe not showing because being polite or something. he may feel that ill never leave my half, because i wont! i know he is the one i need, not that i will not eventually want something else one day, but in a rationnal mental process he is what i need to be happy .. and i am, the guy is handsome, kind and gives me the space / freedom i need, while being here, holding on my ballon in case the ballon would fly too high. this man is my rock :) and i havent told him about that because there is no need to make him sad for nothing, all of this doesnt change anything, its like im living / feelling in two distincts realities, do you understand what i mean ?
Back to mr temptation, ive always felt like he wanted something, always happy to share, always replies very quickly, always happy to talk about art and stuff, but ive also felt he was kinda holding, maintaining, something ing .. like the guy was acting waaay too cool to be honest ^^

I have a last question, what would you think of all that IF i wasnt already involved in a romantic relationship ?
what kind of danger do you see ?
i thought he could help me with my 12th saturn - pluto issues im currently (trying to) working on, the jupiter MC NN part seemed to be pretty cool if put in relation with that new job so im kinda confused about what you told me, again ive never done a composite chart before and not so used to karmic nodes energies im more a karmic pluto person.

Thank you again for this conversation, its very enlightening :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Your natal moon is square mercury so you are mental person and your/psyche/mercury midpoint is square the node tightly. This shows how minds are the most romantic aspects of a relationship to you.
He has a violent streak deep within himself and I think he has a severely abusive childhood so unexpected violence lies latent in him. I think he has had outburst of violence that he does not understand. Uranus is square to the vertex, mars and Lilith and the ascendant .
This is insanity and physical violence.
His sun is coming conjunct to nessus to a few arc minutes. This clearly shows a abusive childhood and this conjunction is square Uranus also.
As to danger, Saturn square to nessus can be physically cruel. And the Pluto /node can be physically dangerous to you.mars conjunct Pluto and the node and the sun/uranus midpoint on Pluto and the node can give violence.

You have a orcus/nessus conjunction square to the Pluto/jupiter midpoint which is strongly suggestive of severe abuse at the hands of a authority figure.
I think this repressed part of your mind is what he is drawn to and what he manipulates to obsess you.
I do not use the word dangerous in a flippant manner.
rahu

Last edited:

Mewse

Your natal moon is square mercury so you are mental person and your/psyche/mercury midpoint is square the node tightly. This shows how minds are the most romantic aspects of a relationship to you.
He has a violent streak deep within himself and I think he has a severely abusive childhood so unexpected violence lies latent in him. I think he has had outburst of violence that he does not understand. Uranus is square to the vertex, mars and Lilith.

As to danger, Saturn square to nessus can be physically cruel. And the Pluto /node can be physically dangerous to you.mars conjunct Pluto and the node and the sun/uranus midpoint on Pluto and the node can give violence.

Now he reminds me of someone who had a baaad childhood and didnt know what to do with that ... this is interesting to know that he was born 2 monthes before, so i guess all the outer planet must have the same placament, i need to look at that !!!
Thank you, a lot! :love:

Mewse

Well the outer planets have the same placement but all the inner planets are definitely not the same (elements, houses ..)
and the composite is completely different as well..

Arent we supposed to live experiences that will change us trought others?
Back to my natal 12th saturn-pluto, i have read that i must learn compassion.
Not that i want to go get hurt, but someone that who would "take" my innoncence wouldnt be perfect for me in order to be able to feel compassion toward myself and then others ??
(Bad progressed moon in scorpio that wants me to explore "dark" things"...)

Is there any good things? cant we put efforts and violence throught doing things, throught artistics stuff ? I really would like to go for that great job so im trying to think about a way to make things work ...

Mewse

You have a orcus/nessus conjunction square to the Pluto/jupiter midpoint which is strongly suggestive of severe abuse at the hands of a authority figure.
rahu

Well, i read you early this morning, and did skip that part.
Ive always thought id been abused, but when i ask my mum she says nothing happened, and i cant remember anything, its just a nebulous thought i have.
Could you tell me more about that please ?

rahu

Banned
Well, i read you early this morning, and did skip that part.
Ive always thought id been abused, but when i ask my mum she says nothing happened, and i cant remember anything, its just a nebulous thought i have.
Could you tell me more about that please ?

nessus is a specific for emotional/sexual/physical abuse, singularly or all together.

orcus and pluto are found in abusive experiences. Jupiter relates to social authority ,grand parents, uncles or family/ social heritage.

Jupiter adds a generational possibility and hence the behavior is repressed as it passed unseen through family or social means.

todd

rahu

Mewse

nessus is a specific for emotional/sexual/physical abuse, singularly or all together.

orcus and pluto are found in abusive experiences. Jupiter relates to social authority ,grand parents, uncles or family/ social heritage.

Jupiter adds a generational possibility and hence the behavior is repressed as it passed unseen through family or social means.

todd

rahu

Thank you. But i really cant think about something concrete / physical..
Could it be that my parents has been abused ? (i know they have been, they had a higly strict education / authority)
Or could it be the way my mom raised me ? higly protective, you have to do like she does, thinks like she thinks otherwise you're wrong and disapointing, even if you are 25 and supposed to do / think by yourself ^^ ?

What is "todd" ?

rahu

Banned
oh todd, I was posting on another forum where that is my user name.

I think that one can not push blocked or repressed memories if real. if you a meant to underside this side of yourself then ,if you do have repressed memories , you can only wait until your personality achieves a state to be able to work with negative experiences.
but you have mentioned you have even asked your mother about such subjects so I think you have these experiences.

in your case I think that you are drawn to such men as you are describing because you mental blocks do not allow you to see his true nature.

I see this guy as potentially malicious yet you enjoy walking on the tail of this potential tiger. threatening what already makes you happy by your actions.
I think you underestimate the significance and the importance your current beau having no idea of your "other" self.

rahu

rahu

Mewse

oh todd, I was posting on another forum where that is my user name.

Oh :)

I think that one can not push blocked or repressed memories if real. if you a meant to underside this side of yourself then ,if you do have repressed memories , you can only wait until your personality achieves a state to be able to work with negative experiences.
but you have mentioned you have even asked your mother about such subjects so I think you have these experiences.

I'll try to dream about that, it helps sometimes.. but yes, i do think my mind needs to be ready for that kind of things, i must be protecting myself..

in your case I think that you are drawn to such men as you are describing because you mental blocks do not allow you to see his true nature.

I see this guy as potentially malicious yet you enjoy walking on the tail of this potential tiger. threatening what already makes you happy by your actions.

Well, nothing "real" happened and will happen...
And no, i have asked you in a hypothetical way.. I havent spoken to him or something since you've responded my thread.. i'm currently thinking about all that, i need to digest what you've told me ..
Plus i wanted to know if this could be working at work, since i really wanted to go there. I have to say that part is bugging me, i dont mind the guy, i know its not a real thing, but that job is a real thing, do you understand ?

I think you underestimate the significance and the importance your current beau having no idea of your "other" self.
rahu

Im sorry, this is not my first language, im not sure i do understand.
Do you mean that i dont have any idea of my other self or he doesnt ?
Do you mean i dont clearly see how my half is vital for me ?
What do you mean saying "having a other self" ?

rahu

Banned
Oh :)

I'll try to dream about that, it helps sometimes.. but yes, i do think my mind needs to be ready for that kind of things, i must be protecting myself..

Well, nothing "real" happened and will happen...
And no, i have asked you in a hypothetical way.. I havent spoken to him or something since you've responded my thread.. i'm currently thinking about all that, i need to digest what you've told me ..
Plus i wanted to know if this could be working at work, since i really wanted to go there. I have to say that part is bugging me, i dont mind the guy, i know its not a real thing, but that job is a real thing, do you understand ?

Im sorry, this is not my first language, im not sure i do understand.
Do you mean that i dont have any idea of my other self or he doesnt ?
Do you mean i dont clearly see how my half is vital for me ?
What do you mean saying "having a other self" ?

If you have a repressed abusive history, then what often occurs is that you take on a disassociated personity. This means you have to separate viewpoints and memories. It is not the same as a split personality, but it means you may have
two separate viewpoints on yourself.

If you take the job, I suggest you .stop relating to him as you have been. Keep a neutral feeling for him and let your obsession go.
rahu

Mewse

If you have a repressed abusive history, then what often occurs is that you take on a disassociated personity. This means you have to separate viewpoints and memories. It is not the same as a split personality, but it means you may have
two separate viewpoints on yourself.

Oh i understand you and can relate to that, im not alone with myself ..

If you take the job, I suggest you .stop relating to him as you have been. Keep a neutral feeling for him and let your obsession go.
rahu

Im gonna do that, its gonna be a good challenge to let all this go..

Thank you a lot Rahu :love: