Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

The two I mentioned, Cap and Aqua. Fire-sign transits correlate to more active dreams, and, yes, I've noticed more sexual content when it's in Scorpio.
In theory, do you think there could be a transit or aspect that could open a portal of sorts and allow beings from outside this world to visit you in an astral space and give you lessons or just speak to you?

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, I wonder about that Lykan. I wonder if perceptions that one sees outside is as "individual" like you say it is, or if it's not as a result of how a human being and their perceptive faculties are structured. The way you paint the picture is that all perception is ultimately solipsistic, subjective and psychological - 100%, which means that everything you see is always about "you". I understand the viewpoint, I just don't know if that's the reality of the situation.

Similarly but not at all the same your viewpoint could even be construed as Taoist. I'm not sure if you ever read the Tao Te Ching but here is the first chapter.

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

Just like we can study Phelps, what would you classify the study of psychology, neuroscience, magical/spiritual traditions, philosophy etc. Aren't these all the study of the mind in various guises? Unless you are demarcating between how the mind operates, the brain and consciousness itself. What I agree with you is that there is a lot of "unknown unknowns" about the mind that makes it seem like it has no means of being measured and tested in as effective way that we've found to testing what is physically possible. I disagree with you that we won't be able to get there if we continue trying to uncover and discover more and more the interior life of humanity.

Maybe we are asking the wrong questions? Maybe "deep thinking" is not the height of human mental potential, but merely a derivative/secondary effect? Many eastern philosophies would fall along those lines.

Lykanized

lmfao, for the life of me I wouldn't be able to tell if I was awake or not even if I appeared to me awake and in my bed. All those sleep paralysis dreams as a child ****** with me

I'm definitely gonna keep this in mind tho as I enjoyed my visits. They taught me things

Lykanized

Hmm, I wonder about that Lykan. I wonder if perceptions that one sees outside is as "individual" like you say it is, or if it's not as a result of how a human being and their perceptive faculties are structured. The way you paint the picture is that all perception is ultimately solipsistic, subjective and psychological - 100%, which means that everything you see is always about "you". I understand the viewpoint, I just don't know if that's the reality of the situation.

Similarly but not at all the same your viewpoint could even be construed as Taoist. I'm not sure if you ever read the Tao Te Ching but here is the first chapter.

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

Just like we can study Phelps, what would you classify the study of psychology, neuroscience, magical/spiritual traditions, philosophy etc. Aren't these all the study of the mind in various guises? Unless you are demarcating between how the mind operates, the brain and consciousness itself. What I agree with you is that there is a lot of "unknown unknowns" about the mind that makes it seem like it has no means of being measured and tested in as effective way that we've found to testing what is physically possible. I disagree with you that we won't be able to get there if we continue trying to uncover and discover more and more the interior life of humanity.

Maybe we are asking the wrong questions? Maybe "deep thinking" is not the height of human mental potential, but merely a derivative/secondary effect? Many eastern philosophies would fall along those lines.
Woops, never meant to give that interpretation. I'm antisolipsistic
I actually do believe we collectively sustain a reality, so the reality we see isn't just ours. It isn't only in our brain, but it's in the brains of everyone around us at the same time if all those people are seeing the same things. Other people may see major variations. Everyone sees slight variations to the currently sustained illusion

It's an interplay between self and others, but if we switch lenses, we see something completely different. I say anything is possible. Anything can happen. Anything can be created. Anything can be destroyed. You could look at this and think it's scary, it makes you feel unsafe. Or you could look at it and see all the possibilities of what you could do and create. Either way, it's true. If you look at that and see that it's a scary and unsafe world, it is a scary and unsafe world and there are others who would agree. If you look at it and see it as a beautiful place filled with infinite possibilities for discovery, then it is and there are also others who would agree. And if you look and you see something different, that's also there and some others may agree. Even if they don't, it's still there

I must say I've had a very visceral reaction against the Tao for a long time, but lately that reaction has become a bit more quiet. I think it turns me off because it delivers a message of stillness and I'm not a still being by any means nor do I want to be. But I think this is all just about perspective again. Stillness gives way to extreme activity. Nothingness gives way to everything. Everything gives way to nothing as I found out for myself unfortunately

I probably do resonate with much of the Tao. My resistence to it was my not wanting to tame myself which I had to do in order to truly access my capabilities and the unlimited nature of what I can do in this world. My magic

I want to ask, what would be the purpose of learning to measure the capabilities of the human mind and determine who's capable of certain things and who isn't? I know that's besides the point, but it does demand answering if it's a topic of conversation

If anyone ever claimed to be able to measure the abilities of the human mind and consciousness and brain and any other aspect of our internal, intangible selves and even the tangible brain, I'd not believe them. That's because making that claim would mean they're making the assumption they have the ability to measure these things and without any means of actually determinining whether they have that ability, then they can't make the claim

I think everyone is capable of anything. I truly do. So I think this conversation isn't really one we need to have(as a humanity, between the two of us, I enjoy the conversation)

Lykanized

Note, when I say 'anything', I mean everyone is capable of ANYTHING. And that means anything outside of the currently sustained illusion and what it deems as possible or impossible

I was able to have sex with someone from afar just by focusing my mind on them. That should be impossible, but I made them cum hard(they wanted it, I should note that lol)

ynnest

External world is a reflection of the internal world. People say this all the time, but it's true. So whatever you see, look inside. And if you want to see something different outside, look inside. If you want to do something but it seems impossible, look inside, then go back outside when you realize it's possible. Imagination is the cap

I believe the belief that the external world is a reflection the internal world is acceptable only if it allows for the internal world to be a reflection of the external world as well as one cannot ignore the effects of the totality of the context of this whole world and its influence on the individuals within it if ones viewpoint is going to come across as valid, in my view.

Its again about both- not either or form my perspective. It is my understanding that our brains are programmed to prefer cut up/either or ways of thinking and it takes active will to create new brain structures/pathways that allows for continual dynamic expansion in ones thinking that includes a multitude of factors simultaneously.

Y

ynnest

I believe the belief that the external world is a reflection the internal world is acceptable only if it allows for the internal world to be a reflection of the external world as well as one cannot ignore the effects of the totality of the context of this whole world and its influence on the individuals within it if ones viewpoint is going to come across as valid, in my view.

Its again about both- not either or form my perspective. It is my understanding that our brains are programmed to prefer cut up/either or ways of thinking and it takes active will to create new brain structures/pathways that allows for continual dynamic expansion in ones thinking that includes a multitude of factors simultaneously.

Y

I see that you explained further in your later answer, but felt like this could be left anyways.

Y

Lykanized

Y
Oh yeah, that's definitely true too. It's an interplay between both forces

There are many things I don't understand yet. I'm at a place where I'm being given the task of self mastery as I've explained and this means that I'm supposed to learn how to master myself amidst the forces of both the external and internal worlds and create what I desire to within both those forces

So I'm exploring them. I don't fully understand it all just yet, but I understand a lot more than I did last month so perhaps I'll understand more next month

Lykanized

I see that you explained further in your later answer, but felt like this could be left anyways.

Y
I should definitely avoid sounding like I think I have all the answers or something. I definitely don't. I'm just exploring and enjoying this conversation

conspiracy theorist

Based on what you said (which ynnest alluded to before seeing your second most recent post) you would totally gain from imbibing the Tao. It's not "just" stillness, but dynamism in the stillness and stillness in the dynamism. It's the ANYTHING to which you subscribe to.

As to what good would such knowledge would do -- this might be funny to say in a conversation -- but it depends on how "alien-centric" vs. "earth-centric". Or the more grounded "Enlightenment and **** off out of here" vs. Bodhisattva. A better understanding of the "right circuitry" of mankind would potentially result in a world that can be built that is better for mankind. And since the rates of growth differ, you can play your part in developing, teaching or caring for those who have a deficit. It can help in alleviating ignorance and pain. But that is if your ethical code is one where "less pain" is an ideal.

When people know what they are capable of vs. what they aren't, they waste less time of the limited years on Earth that they have. They go about the business of acting out their true will quickly, which would result in the highest benefit to the collective that they can possibly achieve. Let's say one can do "ANYTHING" but do they actually want to "EVERYTHING"? Then they willingly limit themselves through the desires or ultimate proddings that they choose to follow.

As to you mind-******* someone into an intense orgasm, that just means you are **** good with words.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Based on what you said (which ynnest alluded to before seeing your second most recent post) you would totally gain from imbibing the Tao. It's "just" stillness, but dynamism in the stillness and stillness in the dynamism. It's the ANYTHING to which you subscribe to.

As to what good would such knowledge would do -- this might be funny to say in a conversation -- but it depends on how "alien-centric" vs. "earth-centric". Or the more grounded "Enlightenment and **** off out of here" vs. Bodhisattva. A better understanding of the "right circuitry" of mankind would potentially result in a world that can be built that is better for mankind. And since the rates of growth differ, you can play your part in developing, teaching or caring for those who have a deficit. It can help in alleviating ignorance and pain. But that is if your ethical code is one where "less pain" is an ideal.

When people know what they are capable of vs. what they aren't, they waste less time of the limited years on Earth that they have. They go about the business of acting out their true will quickly, which would result in the highest benefit to the collective that they can possibly achieve. Let's say one can do "ANYTHING" but do they actually want to "EVERYTHING"? Then they willingly limit themselves through the desires or ultimate proddings that they choose to follow.

As to you mind-******* someone into an intense orgasm, that just means you are **** good with words.
That's the thing, I didn't use words at all. I wasn't speaking to them. I wasn't even sure if it was working for a bit, but i could tell when they orgasmed, oddly enough

The only thing is that they weren't able to make me feel anything. We played around with it. I'm not sure if that was because of them or if it was because of me. I need to experiment with other people

Given that I can make someone feel physical sensations enough to orgasm from afar, I'd assume I could do a great many other things from afar, so I'm exploring those possibilities

Do you think it's possible everyone knows innately what they're capable of and where their strengths lie and so tests wouldn't even be necessary? This world puts a lot of stress on people to be something specific. I think that's one of the biggest issues here. If people weren't bombarded with all that pressure, would they have any issues surrounding identity and potential? Or would they just go into the world, explore, play, understand themselves organically and find their place?

Lykanized

Actually, I had to completely separate myself from the paradigm of 'language' to be able to do that. I think that's the key to many things

Lykanized

I am a very good sexter tho. When I have a romantic partner next, I need to try mixing sexting and the nonverbal form when we're apart and see what happens

conspiracy theorist

That's the thing, I didn't use words at all. I wasn't speaking to them. I wasn't even sure if it was working for a bit, but i could tell when they orgasmed, oddly enough

The only thing is that they weren't able to make me feel anything. We played around with it. I'm not sure if that was because of them or if it was because of me. I need to experiment with other people

Given that I can make someone feel physical sensations enough to orgasm from afar, I'd assume I could do a great many other things from afar, so I'm exploring those possibilities

Do you think it's possible everyone knows innately what they're capable of and where their strengths lie and so tests wouldn't even be necessary? This world puts a lot of stress on people to be something specific. I think that's one of the biggest issues here. If people weren't bombarded with all that pressure, would they have any issues surrounding identity and potential? Or would they just go into the world, explore, play, understand themselves organically and find their place?

Were you also looking at them, like a video call?

I alluded to earlier that I think that the way the world is structured disallows people from their innate potentials and inner voice, and I think the noise is aggressive/proactive and are on many levels. This is one such example of the point - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_6dibpDfo. I know you are into conspiracies, but a lot of the real conspiracies you will probably find in things that you would find a bore to wade through if I have any understanding of you - geopolitics, finance, law, espionage/intelligence (you indicated that your dad is boring as hell despite being some kind of Scorpio) etc. There is a lot of agency, propaganda and active manipulation of people's minds and bodies through psychological and other such means - you obviously know how pervasive marketing is, as even certain department stores are structured to encourage you to consume.

Everyone might know, on some innate level, (the issue of the higher self), but it sure as **** isn't easily accessible to the waking consciousness. Do you see? Or else all these efforts and paths, and spiritualities and worships would not have been necessary for persons to unlock that intrinsic knowing within themselves.

What you say about exploring the world and such sound like Rousseau, yet I think that what may happen is that many would just stick within the instinctual side of their characters and not try to achieve anything "higher". Or do you think that the animal holds the key for us? (You speak a lot about the realm of the languageness)

Last edited:

Lykanized

Also tho, in the physical act of sex, there are ways to make that experience even more intense for your partner and for you by utilizing a similar technique. It's not exactly the same technique, but similar

There are many things I suspect are possible but I haven't done yet. I was able to affect things in my reality using similar techniques. I mean what else can the human mind do that we just don't know because we don't think we can do it?

Lykanized

I alluded to earlier that I think that the way the world is structured disallows people from their innate potentials and inner voice, and I think the noise is aggressive/proactive and are on many levels. This is one such example of the point - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_6dibpDfo. I know you are into conspiracies, but a lot of the real conspiracies you will probably find in things that you would find a bore to wade through if I have any understanding of you - geopolitics, finance, law, espionage/intelligence (you indicated that your dad is boring as hell despite being some kind of Scorpio) etc. There is a lot of agency, propaganda and active manipulation of people's minds and bodies through psychological and other such means - you obviously know how pervasive marketing is, as even certain department stores are structured to encourage you to consume.

Everything might know, on some innate level, (the issue of the higher self), but it sure as **** isn't easily accessible to the waking consciousness. Do you see? Or else all these efforts and paths, and spiritualities and worships would not have been necessary for persons to unlike that intrinsic knowing within themselves.

What you say about exploring the world and such sound like Rousseau, yet I think that what may happen is that many would just stick within the instinctual side of their characters and not try to achieve anything "higher". Or do you think that the animal holds the key for us? (You speak a lot about the realm of the languageness)
I wasn't looking at them, but I had to use a picture. I'm not sure if I could do it without a picture. I haven't tried... Well I have, you know, had sex with people in my mind but not with the intent of them actually feeling it lol

Oh yeah, I'm into the conspiracy theories I'm very well aware there's extensive mind control. Oh yeah, I'm into all that ****. I just don't like to focus on it all the time. I prefer to focus on what I can do. Like using that information to liberate myself and anyone else I can

I feel like it would be easily accessible if it wasn't for all of this artificial programming

I don't know about others but I'm definitely interested in exploring more, far more than I ever assumed was possible because the world told me. I feel like others would be too because this world(the programming) does a very good job of telling us what's impossible, curious thing. If we didn't have these deeply engrained ideas as to what's impossible, then ****, so much more would be possible and I think people would be aware of that and wouldn't be inclined to stop anywhere but where they were meant to

What do you mean by the last question about the animal holding the key and languages?

Lykanized

Everyone might know, on some innate level, (the issue of the higher self), but it sure as **** isn't easily accessible to the waking consciousness. Do you see? Or else all these efforts and paths, and spiritualities and worships would not have been necessary for persons to unlock that intrinsic knowing within themselves.

What you say about exploring the world and such sound like Rousseau, yet I think that what may happen is that many would just stick within the instinctual side of their characters and not try to achieve anything "higher".
Or do you think that the animal holds the key for us? (You speak a lot about the realm of the languageness)
I've been having a lot of thoughts lately regarding what we're capable of as humans, and yes I am speaking of 'superhuman' skills. I've also been thinking a lot about the concept of reality. I believe we've been ravaged by mind control and the greatest illusion in place is that we're weak, we're powerless, we're fragile and dumb and we were dropped into this world in which there are trillions of forces acting against us and we have to struggle to just be happy. So many people believe this is true and when they experience it, they thing that's just what it is to be human. But what if that's the opposite of what it is to be human?

What if we're the ones in power here and we just don't know it? If that's true, then what we are is creator gods who don't know we're creator gods, we're slaves who don't know we're slaves so we never reach for the key. And the fact is, only we could've created the cell in which we're in. So then we're creator gods who were tricked into creating our own prison in which we're not gods at all

The only thing that sustains the illusion is us and so with our minds we can make it fall

conspiracy theorist

I'd like to know - you speak about transcendence of language a lot. I'd like to know if you view that realm as "subhuman" (not pejorative) which is instinctual animalistic - like deep wisdom from the depth of the Earth - or "suprahuman" which is something extraterrestrial/angelic/of the "fixed stars".