is she fooling around with someone else?

hyper88

my gf and i was i a little rock relationship but still thing look great but i seem to have this odd feeling that she may be messing around wanted to find out if its true or its in my head. i checked and seen that her 5th house(my 11th) is also conjunct in the 3 with me so even thought merc is in retro could it just be a misunderstanding? am i wrong?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_is_she_intimate_with_someone_else.22231.14832.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_is_she_intimate_with_someone_else.22231.14832.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 63

Sunrise

my gf and i was i a little rock relationship but still thing look great but i seem to have this odd feeling that she may be messing around wanted to find out if its true or its in my head. i checked and seen that her 5th house(my 11th) is also conjunct in the 3 with me so even thought merc is in retro could it just be a misunderstanding? am i wrong?
hello!!!
Do not worry. She is not messing around. she wants and likes and seems to enjoy the nice things with you (love, sex, entertainment, etc.)
The difference is that you focus on your relationship and you can not manage some things, but she seems to want her freedom without means having someone else or do flirting. Saturn has just change sign (new position for her) but she is still intersting about you (5th house):innocent:
Mercury (your thoughts) shows how much you think this issue, will soon come at right from retro way and you will be able to see things more clearly.
(Does your girlfriend studying something, or deal with issues of the 9th ?? education, travel, etc.???
(your girlfriend studying something, or deal with issues of the 9th ?? education, travel, etc.
Jupiter in the chart beside that is the lord of your fifth house is also the lord of her 11th house (organizations, associations, etc.):smile:

hyper88

yes shes learning another aspect in real estate and she was going to take a trip next week in london to look at a few fashion designer schools

hyper88

oh wow, that's not the only time i heard that but yes shes learning another aspect in real estate and she was going to take a trip next week in london to look at a few fashion designer schools to go to

Sunrise

oh wow, that's not the only time i heard that but yes shes learning another aspect in real estate and she was going to take a trip next week in london to look at a few fashion designer schools to go to
thank you so much for your informations:smile: So, as i said You Do not have to worry about, help her to do her own new things:tongue:

Bunraku

I am still learning. Take what I say with a grain of salt...

I agree with Virgo18

She views the ex in the same light as you do (Saturn exalts in Libra) If Mercury leaves the sign she will change her opinion of him (he will probably have something else going on in his life ), but he will talk to him again once Mercury goes direct and her feelings will return for him.
Like he goes in his own sign and gets powerful and then starts talking to her again ? Wut...

Edit: MERCURY DID NOT ENTER VIRGO. I should have used an ephemeris rather than being careless. Sorry.

It's the Mercury that's doing all the action

Moon also trines her...

What does she really feel about you ? Cuz Saturn is in detriment of your Moon for now in Cancer and later in Leo

Last edited:

hyper88

i knew about the ex part, but from her preseption only friends i know that she cares for me and she is supportive but disapprove the many things i have going on but with the opinion with him would be good or bad ?