Parivartana Yoga confusion!

Crystalpages

You were writing in red. Red being the colour of Mars, I shy away from eliciting such responses in people. :biggrin:

With my last response to you, I was trying to withdraw myself from the discussion because I felt you were trying to tell me something which I clearly wasn't understanding, so your frustration was understandable as indicated by your use of colour of mars.

And I am not pulling anyone's leg..honest to God. Why would you think so? You may not have met me, but I am the most innocent person around :innocent:...not that I am in habit of listing my qualities very often, I am just communicating. Haha...jokes apart...I don't mind working hard, occasionally:whistling:. Even your pointing me towards direction to answers is help enough.

<LOL>. The message board has blue background hence blue and green (colour of Saturn/venus and mercury) are what I like to use, but red allows a better contrast! You should not take the choice of colour too personally, literally or astro-chromatically! By the way, the brighter red I was using was the colour of SUN and not mars, which is darker red (like venous blood, sun is arterial!)

And, why "Occasionally*? Unless astrology is a mere passing interest...? ;-)

Regards

Last edited:

Astroenthusiast

You should not take the choice of colour too personally, literally or astro-chromatically! )

I am a very serious person. I can't help it but take things seriously...No can do...Uhhhh....Nope...Sorry..

And, why "Occasionally*? Unless astrology is a mere passing interest...? ;-)

What is the use of making a funny remark, when it isn't communicated to the listener? I will strive to make jokes, that actually appear as jokes.

Crystalpages

AE,

Haha! Mercury makes nativities jovial! I appreciate your joke!

Mercury also has a very serious side! Hence someone just yawningly (bored and jaded ;-)) trying to average mercury spectrum they would say, mercury is undecided or even call it neutral, or they will look at the spectrum of mercury and say that mercury can go flip and mercury can go flop (Jack of all, master of none!) or they would simply say that mercury be given the central colour in the spectrum of 7 which goes from V to R with G (green) in the middle so let that be mercury's colour our of vibGyor! My God, I should have copy-righted that <LOL>

Saturn is very serious and Mars is red, the servant guarding the backdoor, the soldier (guard) at the front door! The rest, fill in the blanks yourself :) (NO SCRATCH THAT SMILEY! This is no JOKE!)

Rohiniranjan

Astroenthusiast

AE,

Haha! Mercury makes nativities jovial!

Mercury also has a very serious side! Hence someone just yawningly (bored and jaded ;-)) trying to average mercury spectrum they would say, mercury is undecided or even call it neutral, or they will look at the spectrum of mercury and say that mercury can go flip and mercury can go flop (Jack of all, master of none!) or they would simply say that mercury be given the central colour in the spectrum of 7 which goes from V to R with G (green) in the middle so let that be mercury's colour our of vibGyor! My God, I should have copy-righted that <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

They are not wrong. I have, what many people call mercurial nature (me in gemini in 7th house). I live what you just wrote.

Crystalpages

They are not wrong. I have, what many people call mercurial nature (me in gemini in 7th house). I live what you just wrote.

I WAS not spinning some imaginary yarn, AE! It was based on actual observations of many others in that astrological boat! Though, I was not trying to describe you specifically! But the colourful spectrum would obviously be modulated and constrained by other planets etc, and vary from nativity to nativity, even having same lagna, Chandra, etc, etc. The joys and rigours of multi-factorial astrology!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

I know. I understand you specifically picked these planets because we were talking about red, working hard and being funny or jovial in previous posts. Did I get it wrong? I was just saying it applies to me.

Let us just say, I was focusing on the matter of astro-chromology and not even specifically thinking about our earlier exchange about colours in postings! :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

crystalsoulz

I've been looking out for this topic since long.
One case study that I refered was -
Aries ascendant chart,
With mars in 10th house Capricorn exchanging signs
With 8th house saturn in Scorpio.
Also saturn conjunction mercury.
What would u interpret this as ?

Crystalpages

I've been looking out for this topic since long.
One case study that I refered was -
Aries ascendant chart,
With mars in 10th house Capricorn exchanging signs
With 8th house saturn in Scorpio.
Also saturn conjunction mercury.
What would u interpret this as ?

Dear Crystalsoulz,

As stated earlier generally, even when we are examining a single factor such as parivartan, it is good to have the whole picture in front of us. The information you have provided entirely lacks the other possible influences operating on the Saturn, mercury and mars and any interpretation (expected) attempted could very well not be in line with what it would be compared against (observed) and therefore seem as inapplicable insofar as the statements made about the parivartan.

That said, in the information-fragment provided, firstly, due to the exchange between Saturn and mars, two very important planets in the chart, one ruling longevity, and the self (capsule of lifetime), the other ruling sustenance and duty, both would be strengthened and particularly Saturn would gain strength. Since Saturn is strengthened (due to the mutual reception), and associated with the lord of III and VI, and aspecting to some degree (depending on degrees of mars and Saturn) the significance of working through hurdles and obstructions could be a key feature/tasks in life. Some of these could be self-created and communication and foresight and illness and networking and opposition would have to be overcome. Work would involve a demonstration of leadership perhaps in an adversarial environment which (adversaries) could be people as well as circumstances. If un-influenced by other factors operating, the individual would be likely to experience some ambivalence in life regarding attachment vs detatchment with the framework of missions undertaken or through being delegated due to mental and/or physical reasons. This is where the factors prevailing during different times in life and changing priorities would bear examination.

I would invite others to comment in the thread but it would help if you would share the complete data if the quest is serious and important and the answers thereto. Birthdate (spell the name of month), birthplace (name), and birthtime with a note about the source of time (someone's recall, birthrecord document, others) and if the time is rectified, please state the originally documented or recalled time, etc. Perhaps a late 1986 or thereabout born nativity, but it is best to work with actual data when readily available and the pursuit (for study or a reading!) is serious and sincere.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Haha.. These topics get a lot out of me .. Can't help :D

Since you seem to be quite interested in Vedic astrology or Jyotish, and participate often in these messages, please take into consideration the following unsolicitated but well-meant advices from this much older man :)

None of us are here for passing time, really, although sometimes we do express the lighter side of ourselves. I think most of us here are at some stage of learning about ourselves, about human nature, but more importantly about Jyotish and divination, at least in this section (Jyotish).

The key to become helpful is to participate transparently and in a friendly manner. Friendly manner, not just superficially, but with genuineness and not with the sceptical motivation of always trying to test or examine others. Particularly, if we are not experts or teachers or self-realized individuals. I speak that as a simple man and ordinary traveller on this path and would not place myself in any of those three categories! :)

So, if you are feeling a bit under-prepared, or shy or hesitant to share your understanding of jyotish but are always dropping quizzes and other tests without saying so openly, then people become reluctant to share or spend time on these gimmicks. In this thread, for instance, instead of using this chart example or another one with aries rising and Saturn in tenth ;-) you should have shared what you observed and some of the beginners and perhaps others older might have learned something! Listen, this path is not easy and full of uncertainties and delicate. If we start dancing on this delicate path, all we achieve is creating a lot of dust and rubble and then at some point, people begin throwing the rubble at the dancer! :)

Finally, not in the mode of showing off or anything like that, and perhaps not even addressed for your benefit specifically, let me touch upon how I figured out that it was a late 1986 birth that you did not give birthdata for and just a few placements.

This person is either moving towards his or her 30th year (1st return) or the 60th (2nd return) or multiples thereof. Saturn would soon be in scorpio!

Then in ten seconds or multiples thereof, one can see when mars would be in Capricorn during those 2.5 year periods and then mercury added to the transit calculator and end of October 1986 or thereabouts is easy to decipher.

This is probably likely to be a friend, sibling of yours since you were born within a year or so of the nativity and recently had been seeking help several times about your 7th house prospects etc and this one may very well be someone related to that area of your recent concerns (apart from about your career, your second major concern here).

In a cafeteria, you got to speak clearly and make a cogent and transparent request, because quite frankly my friend, there is a huge queue and you would feel guilty when you realize that you might be holding the line up...?

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan

Astroenthusiast

This person is either moving towards his or her 30th year (1st return) or the 60th (2nd return) or multiples thereof. Saturn would soon be in scorpio!

Then in ten seconds or multiples thereof, one can see when mars would be in Capricorn during those 2.5 year periods and then mercury added to the transit calculator and end of October 1986 or thereabouts is easy to decipher.

I understood the Saturn part. But couldn't understand the calculations given in second para. Can you, please, explain it again?

Thanks

Crystalpages

I understood the Saturn part. But couldn't understand the calculations given in second para. Can you, please, explain it again?

Thanks

AE,

Saturn is the slowest, Jupiter next, then Mars... etc
CS gave the Saturn, mars and mercury in his/her somewhat cryptic (or at least guarded) post. Once Saturn could be pinned down (transit calculator), next slower planet (given) would be mars, and then when Saturn in scorpio and mars in Capricorn were pinned, one moves the mercury until the three match up with the rashi positions given. Even if the ayanamshas are different, one can sort of pin down and with each pinning-down narrow the realm of possibilities (within a 2.5 year period by Saturn and then the year (had Jupiter position been provided by CS) and then narrowing it down to months etc. If moon were given, then within a few days, and then the ascendant (given) within hours and so on. No magic there, just a narrowing down and moving closer to the bull's eye! Sometimes this comes in handy when only the chart is given (a celebrity for instance or where nativity is not available for feedback etc). Although, quite frankly, trying to whittle down to a couple of hours does take time unless there is a software that given the placements can produce the options (approximate birthtimes etc) in a few seconds but might take the human several minutes or longer. This would be similar to the phone directories where if address known, we find the telephone number. Astrologers with the birthdata, essentially are using the reverse directory approach. Given the phone number (not literally!), one tries to find the address, i.e., the chart layout!

Rohiniranjan

crystalsoulz

So many comments but the main topic is sidelined ..
I post these things to gain knowledge from you people, this is what forums are for (i suppose, if not then I'm at the wrong place) ..
If I could interpret it that well I wouldn't post it here for second opinions.
I very well understand the basics and fundamentals of vedic but it takes lot of experience to interpret these charts and I believe these unknown charts are the best to interpret as they give us our reality check as how much knowledge do we have over the celebrity charts (which half of the things we already are aware about).
But here I see lot of threads unanswered.
I don't know why

Crystalpages

So many comments but the main topic is sidelined ..
I post these things to gain knowledge from you people, this is what forums are for (i suppose, if not then I'm at the wrong place) ..
If I could interpret it that well I wouldn't post it here for second opinions.
I very well understand the basics and fundamentals of vedic but it takes lot of experience to interpret these charts and I believe these unknown charts are the best to interpret as they give us our reality check as how much knowledge do we have over the celebrity charts (which half of the things we already are aware about).
But here I see lot of threads unanswered.
I don't know why

Start by reading books, join a school or correspondence course, before playing "Examiner/tester" roles and similar worthless strategies! You will just get more and more flummoxed as time passes by and you keep sitting with idle hands in your pockets!

Karma (action) is the best way to learn about Karma; critics and sceptics are born every few minutes! Always there will be more nativities but few astrologers, and time can only be wisely spent by those few in looking after people with real issues and problems as opposed to casual questioners who need a good dose of reality, before they become qualified to serve as self-appointed critics!

Experience life, my friend, and see what it teaches you!

Good luck :)

Rohiniranjan