A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

I asked only for a few examples, not an explanation this time.

Yes, I am concerned why you think those terms are factual or synonymous.

The Roman Catholic Church attempted to replace the Roman Empire right at about 400 A.D., which is when the tropical Age of Capricorn began. It shut down the Olympiad Games, symbolic of the Age of Sagittarius, and outlawed "pagan religions", which meant the Greco-Roman religions of the Sagittarian Age. i think that could be called the beginning of the "Church Age", which you, yourself, think deviated from the true meaning of Christ's teachings.

CapAquaPis

The upcoming penumbral lunar eclipse on Jun 5th predicts 2 world leaders' careers are about to end in shameful resignation: UK PM Boris Johnson (born Jun 19 1964) and US president Donald Trump (born Jun 13 1946) who have Gemini suns and Trump's sagittarius moon (Leo ASC conjunct Mars), as well Johnson's 1'? scorpio moon (conjunct Libra ASC). I wonder the parazodiac Ophiuchus is involved in their leadership skills and they are close friends.

Also the UK might get involved in a possible war vs China to defend former British colony Hong Kong given to the Chinese in 1997 have lost their once-guaranteed 50-year autonomy status, the British would have to support India, and their allies Australia and New Zealand in East Asian affairs. I doubt the British want to get involved in a war with the world's most populous nation.

The scandal involving Dominic Cummings who violated UK lockdown rules his government enforced on the British population will damage Boris Johnson's "recovery" mood, in fact he's less popular than before the Covid-19 pandemic swept the UK with a delayed lockdown than most of Europe (Mar. 23rd) and as of June 1st, the second highest Covid-19 death toll in the world after the US.

Boris Johnson did get the Coronavirus in March after he admittedly "shook hands with a Covid-19 patient in a hospital" which is irresponsible and he assumed it was like a "strong cold" or a "bad flu", now Johnson who was briefly hospitalized for mild lung therapy realized these patients were struggling for their lives from this awful disease and he takes the pandemic more seriously.

In the upcoming Aquarian age or whatever kind of astrological era we're entering in 2020, we as the world want to do away with corrupt forms of politics that endangered their countries and the world at large for a long time. The lunar nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius in the twin year of the western/modern calendar in Trump's and Johnson's sun and moon signs is of high interest.

Looking at the upcoming annular solar eclipse on June 21st, in the solstice (summer for the northern hemisphere, winter for southern), esp. its path of totality crosses northeast Africa, Saudi Arabia, Northern India/South Asia and southern China, keep an eye on escalating tensions and severity of Covid-19 in these countries, an Indian astrologer on YT mentioned India will become the hardest affected one in the global pandemic based on his astrological analysis.

david starling

I would call this "astrological era", which is an excellent label, to be one of transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn now in its culminating stage, into a an effectively quick beginning for the tropical Aquarian Age ingress upcoming in 2149. Still a long way to go, but the changes are happening now.

Unfortunately, Saturn won't relinquish its Age authority in a peaceful, graceful manner.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The Roman Catholic Church attempted to replace the Roman Empire right at about 400 A.D., which is when the tropical Age of Capricorn began. It shut down the Olympiad Games, symbolic of the Age of Sagittarius, and outlawed "pagan religions", which meant the Greco-Roman religions of the Sagittarian Age. i think that could be called the beginning of the "Church Age", which you, yourself, think deviated from the true meaning of Christ's teachings.

Do you mourn those dead religions?

Although I think many of the churches in the empire began to deviate from the teachings of Christ in different ways over the next centuries, the age was still thousand times brighter than the preceding age in morals. The pope didn't always exercise authority over the emperors and kings, but the reverse ocurred more often. This happened many times in history, even in the modern period.

david starling

Do you mourn those dead religions?

Although I think many of the churches in the empire began to deviate from the teachings of Christ in different ways over the next centuries, the age was still thousand times brighter than the preceding age in morals. The pope didn't always exercise authority over the emperors and kings, but the reverse ocurred more often. This happened many times in history, even in the modern period.

I'm not religion orientated, so I don't mourn the ancient religions or appreciate the religious wars still going on today.

david starling

I don't get it since you defined this age as the "Church Age" and the "Dark Age" at the same time. Maybe you are antichristian orientated?

I thought "Church Age" is a Christian term.

I don't think the Church Age is the cause of what most historians call the "Dark Ages". I correlate both to fear, due the rise of Saturn's power to influence everyone's astrology Chart.

Opal

Premium Member
The upcoming penumbral lunar eclipse on Jun 5th predicts 2 world leaders' careers are about to end in shameful resignation: UK PM Boris Johnson (born Jun 19 1964) and US president Donald Trump (born Jun 13 1946) who have Gemini suns and Trump's sagittarius moon (Leo ASC conjunct Mars), as well Johnson's 1'? scorpio moon (conjunct Libra ASC). I wonder the parazodiac Ophiuchus is involved in their leadership skills and they are close friends.

Also the UK might get involved in a possible war vs China to defend former British colony Hong Kong given to the Chinese in 1997 have lost their once-guaranteed 50-year autonomy status, the British would have to support India, and their allies Australia and New Zealand in East Asian affairs. I doubt the British want to get involved in a war with the world's most populous nation.

The scandal involving Dominic Cummings who violated UK lockdown rules his government enforced on the British population will damage Boris Johnson's "recovery" mood, in fact he's less popular than before the Covid-19 pandemic swept the UK with a delayed lockdown than most of Europe (Mar. 23rd) and as of June 1st, the second highest Covid-19 death toll in the world after the US.

Boris Johnson did get the Coronavirus in March after he admittedly "shook hands with a Covid-19 patient in a hospital" which is irresponsible and he assumed it was like a "strong cold" or a "bad flu", now Johnson who was briefly hospitalized for mild lung therapy realized these patients were struggling for their lives from this awful disease and he takes the pandemic more seriously.

In the upcoming Aquarian age or whatever kind of astrological era we're entering in 2020, we as the world want to do away with corrupt forms of politics that endangered their countries and the world at large for a long time. The lunar nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius in the twin year of the western/modern calendar in Trump's and Johnson's sun and moon signs is of high interest.

Looking at the upcoming annular solar eclipse on June 21st, in the solstice (summer for the northern hemisphere, winter for southern), esp. its path of totality crosses northeast Africa, Saudi Arabia, Northern India/South Asia and southern China, keep an eye on escalating tensions and severity of Covid-19 in these countries, an Indian astrologer on YT mentioned India will become the hardest affected one in the global pandemic based on his astrological analysis.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trudeau,_Justin

Canada's Prime Minister. Before you look, guess what day he was born.:whistling:

petosiris

Banned
I thought "Church Age" is a Christian term.

I don't think the Church Age is the cause of what most historians call the "Dark Ages". I correlate both to fear, due the rise of Saturn's power to influence everyone's astrology Chart.

Maybe in dispensationalism. Not all Christians agree with dispensationalism. But dispensationalists start the Church Age in the 1st not the 4th c.

Migration period/Dark Ages/Early Middle Ages - ''The name of the period refers to the movement of so-called barbarian peoples—including the Huns, Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alani, Suebi, and Franks—into what had been the Western Roman Empire. The term “Dark Ages” is now rarely used by historians because of the value judgment it implies. Though sometimes taken to derive its meaning from the dearth of information about the period, the term’s more usual and pejorative sense is of a period of intellectual darkness and barbarity.'' - https://www.britannica.com/event/Dark-Ages

This is not what you initially said though.

CapAquaPis

Saturn on steroids!

Four examples of the intensification of Saturn in astrology and world history:
1917-18: Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Cancer/Leo opposite their ruling signs- Peak of WW1 (the US joins the war), the Russian revolution to established the USSR and red scares, and the great global flu pandemic.

1945-46: Saturn return? in Cancer - End of WW2 with the defeat of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, the holocaust and Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the cold war starts between former allies the US and USSR.

1991-92: Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn- End of the cold war with the collapse of the Soviet Union, decrease in authoritarianism in favor of globalism (democratic turbocapitalism), and the world wide web debuts to the public.

2019-20: Saturn return? in Capricorn/Aquarius - Global protests and national civil unrest, the global Covid-19 pandemic leading to economic damage, and a possible third world war between the US under Trump and communist China.

I take it Uranus has it's power when in conjunction with Saturn.

david starling

David what are your thoughts on the astrology behind historical and current climate change?

The Saturnian, Capitalistic economic system is currently causing an imbalance in the ecosystem we all depend upon for survival. That includes GMOs and bee-killing pesticides. This correlates to the culmination of the Age of Capricorn.

Whatever can be done to decrease air-pollution will help reduce destructive climate change, which most likely has natural causes as well.
The Air-sign Aquarius is increasingly significant in this transitional period, and that will help us focus on cleaning up the atmosphere, despite Saturnian resistance.

david starling

I want to emphasize that the motto "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is emblazoned on the U.S. dollar bill, means "New Order of the Ages, and is not about the upcoming Age of Aquarius.

It's about the culmination of this tropical Age of Capricorn, under Saturnian rulership. The previous, Fall Season of Ages is being superseded by the effects correlating to the final results of this first Age of the Winter Seasonal quadrant.

petosiris

Banned
The Saturnian, Capitalistic economic system is currently causing an imbalance in the ecosystem we all depend upon for survival. That includes GMOs and bee-killing pesticides. This correlates to the culmination of the Age of Capricorn.

Whatever can be done to decrease air-pollution will help reduce destructive climate change, which most likely has natural causes as well.
The Air-sign Aquarius is increasingly significant in this transitional period, and that will help us focus on cleaning up the atmosphere, despite Saturnian resistance.

I asked about global warming, not GMOs and bee-killing pesticides.

But don't worry, God has established a covenant with Noah our father - ''While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.'' - Gen. 8:22

CapAquaPis

The 3 most other planets in their ruling signs (last year, Jupiter was in Sagittarius, now in capricorn and heading into Aquarius, then in Pisces in 2022):

The last time Saturn was in Aquarius was during the L.A. (Rodney King) riots happened.

The last time Pluto was in Capricorn was during the American revolution.

And Neptune was in Pisces when Rome fell.

We have all 3 right now!

And let's not add Eris in 27-29' Pisces during the great global flu pandemic (1918 and 1919) which is "the end times" degrees, and now in 23' Aries in the Covid-19 pandemic (22 and 23rd degrees have a lot of malefic energies). Eris is associated with great disasters, esp. in the last decan of Pisces and in the sign of Aries since 1923 to continue until it transits Taurus in the 2050s, maybe the first decan of Taurus is equally malefic).