A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

I expected fierce resistance from Saturn, regarding this gradual, transitional changeover to tropical Uranian rulership. After all, it's been going on periodically for over a century as the tropical Age-indicator has transited nearer to tropical Aquarius, and includes two World Wars and the Spanish Flu pandemic. 2020 is the closest approach of the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator yet--less than 1 degree. Saturn's "back is to the wall", and its Malefic side is in full fury, personified by the Grim Reaper.

Next January, the True-setting will back off a degree and Saturn will be less dangerous, both for that reason, and because it will have moved out of its most effective Sign-position, Capricorn, and into the Uranian-ruled Sign, Aquarius.

In contrast, the sidereal, Piscean Age-ruler, dreamy Neptune, will give way easly to the changeover to sidereal Uranian rulership.

Last edited:

david starling

For those new to what constitutes an "Age of Aquarius" :

1) There are two types of Zodiacs involved, "Tropical" and " Sidereal", with significantly different ways of locating the Sign known to both as "Aquarius".

2) There are two different ways for locating the transiting point that designates the Age-sign for each type of Zodiac.

3) Tropically, the Age-indicator is located utilizing "Precession of the Perihelion", meaning the timing as to when the Earth is closest to the Sun.

4) Sidereally, the Age-indicator is located utilizing "Precession of the Equinox" , meaning the timing as to when Spring begins in the Northern hemisphere.

5) Coincidentally, both the tropical and the sidereal Aquarian Ages are within the same time-frame, which is a very rare occurrence.

6) However, the tropical Ages are Direct-motion, so the tropical Aquarian Age is preceded by the tropical Age of Capricorn; whereas, the sidereal Ages are Retrograde-motion, so the sidereal Aquarian Age is preceded by the sidereal Age of Pisces.

7) Lack of knowledge concerning the tropical Ages, (which are being explained in this thread) has led to endless confusion on the part of tropical astrologers regarding the nature of the current transition into the Aquarian Age, from a tropical point of view.

Last edited:

leomoon

I think many of us are interested moreso in WHEN will life get better for the collective, and WHEN will we begin to see these changes. :rightful:
My belief is I'll be long dead & gone.

BTW: some astrologers, believe that djt is quite "uranian" in temperament.

david starling

I think many of us are interested moreso in WHEN will life get better for the collective, and WHEN will we begin to see these changes. :rightful:
My belief is I'll be long dead & gone.

BTW: some astrologers, believe that djt is quite "uranian" in temperament.

Yes, he knows his enemy and adopts some of its tactics.

I'm seeing the changes in the children. And, don't give up on seeing a better world gradually emerging.

david starling

More like a massive sink hole imo.:pouty:

It's indeed painful to see so many people openly exhibiting the worst symptoms of their inability to deal humanely with Saturn's influence on their Natal-charts. Trump has Saturn conjunct Venus in a very emotionally sensitive Sign, which is opposite Saturn's Domicle-sign. This gives him the twisted ability to attract Saturn-challenged people everywhere, and use them to feed his psychopathic narcissism. But, he's swimming against the tide, and making a big, temporary splash. The slowly oncoming Aquarian Age is inexorable, and its effect on our Natal-charts is inescapable. The next big change is in 2033, when the steadily Direct Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator will reach within 2 degrees of tropical Aquarius (28 degrees Cap), and in that same year, its oscillating True-setting will be less than 1/2 degree away from ingressing Aqua.

Last edited:

david starling

The Ages don't happen by themselves, from an outside influence unrelated to our Charts. They're the aggregate, subconscious result of the Age-indicator being in nearly the same place in everyone's Chart for about 200 consecutive years, and in the same Sign tropically for around 1750 years.

So, the manifestations of an Age are filtered through our Charts. At any given time during an Age, about 25 % of the entire population is extremely supportive of the Age paradigm and its rulership, with a similar percentage adamantly against them. The middle 50% varies depending on when a particular Age culminates. Again, this is occurring below the conscious level of awareness for most.

Since the tropical Cardinal-sign Ages like this Age of Capricorn peak in the last portion of the Age, the Age's "approval rating" is quite high at the moment. However, the tropical Fixed-sign Ages have immediate appeal to many of that undecided 50%, so the Aquarian Age will get off to an amazing start, once the steadily direct Mean-setting ingresses tropical Aquarius in 2149.

During the transitional phase we're in now, the momentum is already beginning to shift from the old Age, still in progress, to the slowly emerging new Age paradigm to come, which is currently becoming increasingly attractive, especially to the young.

Last edited:

david starling

The astrological Age determines our collective predilections and abilities.

We currently have the ability to make this world a much better place, but we lack the collective will to do that--tropical Age-ruler Saturn forfends. :crying:

Last edited:

david starling

The sidereal Age-ruler, Neptune says, "Just meditate, and realize that it's all just an illusion anyways."

If you include Jupiter as Age-co-ruler of this sidereal Age of Pisces, the message is, "This is the best of all possible worlds, so don't worry, be happy.". :smile:

Last edited:

david starling

The message from the Saturnian Age-rulership of this tropical Age of Capricorn is: "You better believe you're living in Reality, the Material world is all there is, abandon all hope of a better world, and suffer like everyone else, until you die."

david starling

The Uranian-rulership of the Aquarian Age message is: "You can create your own version of Reality, so make it a good one, for yourself and for all of Earth's creatures."

Last edited:

leomoon

The sidereal Age-ruler, Neptune says, "Just meditate, and realize that it's all just an illusion anyways."

If you include Jupiter as Age-co-ruler of this sidereal Age of Pisces, the message is, "This is the best of all possible worlds, so don't worry, be happy.". :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

Egyptians LOVE Bob Marley! They know all his songs, even named some of their boats, and hotel the Bob Marley...
"Don't Worry, be Happy" :whistling:

david starling

Knowing as much as I've been able to ascertain from these tropical Ages, I'm able to see the impending tropical Aquarian Age influence on what is still the tropical Age of Capricorn, under Saturnian rulership. At the same time, I can see the desperation on the part of those who don't want the changeover to Uranian Age-rulership. That's the current power structure, known as the Military Industrial Complex, and the "New World Order", which has nothing at all to do with the upcoming Age of Aquarius. In fact, it's just the reverse. It's about maintaining the Saturn-ruled, tropical Capricornian Age paradigm from being transformed into the tropical Uranian rulership of the Aquarian Age.

That's where Pluto comes into the situation. It's about dismantling the old paradigm to enable the new one. Which is why Saturn/Pluto aspects, especially a Saturn/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn, which is within the tropical Age-window itself, correlate to world-changing events with disastrous consequences--that's Saturn, fighting to protect and continue its hegemony, even though it will ultimately have to concede defeat.

Last edited:

leomoon

Have you considered Neptune moving out of Pisces (which seems like its been forever) with religious wars, crazy dictators and trump - "don't believe your ears what you hear or see , believe me" he says: And they nod, "okay sir". = Neptune in Pisces:

https://www.julienaklei.com/2018/06/neptune-in-aries/

Neptune is currently (from 2011 to 2025) travelling through the sign of Pisces, causing sensitivity, compassion, victimhood and sometimes even insanity to be treated as virtues

• Although Neptune won’t officially enter Aries until 2025, we should start feeling the effects trickle in earlier. In a sense, each sign is just a natural response to the excesses of the sign that came before it. The more people in society play a victimized Piscean role, floating through an inner world of pain, the more others are compelled to seek something brisk and capable. Perhaps Donald Trump is the first piece of the Aries forces that are to come. If so, resistance to him is futile, because he represents a course correction which is as necessary as it is inevitable.
  • Wherever Neptune goes, it reawakens forgotten values, but also tends to take ideas to ridiculous extremes. Neptune in Aries is certain to bring us lots of crazy fads and notions just as Neptune in Pisces did. I only hope it does not bring danger. It is no comfort that the last time Neptune entered Aries was the start of the Civil War.

david starling

Have you considered Neptune moving out of Pisces (which seems like its been forever) with religious wars, crazy dictators and trump - "don't believe your ears what you hear or see , believe me" he says: And they nod, "okay sir". = Neptune in Pisces:

https://www.julienaklei.com/2018/06/neptune-in-aries/

Neptune is currently (from 2011 to 2025) travelling through the sign of Pisces, causing sensitivity, compassion, victimhood and sometimes even insanity to be treated as virtues

• Although Neptune won’t officially enter Aries until 2025, we should start feeling the effects trickle in earlier. In a sense, each sign is just a natural response to the excesses of the sign that came before it. The more people in society play a victimized Piscean role, floating through an inner world of pain, the more others are compelled to seek something brisk and capable. Perhaps Donald Trump is the first piece of the Aries forces that are to come. If so, resistance to him is futile, because he represents a course correction which is as necessary as it is inevitable.
  • Wherever Neptune goes, it reawakens forgotten values, but also tends to take ideas to ridiculous extremes. Neptune in Aries is certain to bring us lots of crazy fads and notions just as Neptune in Pisces did. I only hope it does not bring danger. It is no comfort that the last time Neptune entered Aries was the start of the Civil War.

Neptune is keeping a lid on things as long as it's in Pisces. Once it's in Aries, all restraint could be lost. I've been concerned about this for years, hoping that people can at least partially resolve their differences while there's still time.

david starling

Leomoon, what's your take on the continuous Retrograde-motion of the sidereal Ages? They seem less forceful than the Direct-motion trop. Ages. Think that could be why? :unsure:

Last edited:

leomoon

Leomoon, what's your take on the continuous Retrograde-motion of the sidereal Ages? They seem less forceful than the Direct-motion trop. Ages. Think that could be why? :unsure:

Didn't I read somewhere once that the following signs will complete what the prior one brought to extremes or something like that? Under wraps hatred, may have been kept more in check (FBI hate crimes investigated, etc)

Its a question I've never seriously even pondered, but will try to and update my thoughts. Meanwhile, thinking further of Neptune in Pisces (vs Neptune in Aquarius before and-now? in Sidereal) - The Year 2012 when Trayvon Martin was murdered - and of course now in the year 2020 we have the innocent jogger Ahmaud Arberry who was murdered also in February like Travyon was, the collective mindset who fully in progress in particular signs be it Tropical or Sidereal which helps sway the mindset for Neptune. In 2012 we have a humanitarian President, in Aquarius mindset of Barack Obama. Neptune was in Aquarius when he was elected. It moved into Pisces when Travyon was assassinated. See "Stars over Washington" chart of the event: (* the collective mindset was in the process of a huge change)

This was brought to mind watching the Sunday, AMJoy today, in which her guest the elder statesman/ex newsreporter Dan Rather and she talked about the general populace and their willingness to accept so many preposterous unbelievable things as their current President tries to convince them is real when clearly it is not. This preponderance has increased dramatically over the past decade at least since Trayvon's murder and President Obama's expression of sadness and despair he felt over the event.

The National Polls in 2012 went something like this:

Sadness, even outrage was felt according to Republican conservatives like Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich after the story came out. ONLY 15% of the polled citizens said "He (George Zimmerman) acted in self-defense" when just a few weeks later, the numbers changed dramatically - Why would this be?
In a few weeks, the numbers went overwhelmingly to 40% for self-defense vs 24% to cold blooded murder.

Fast forward 2020: Amoud Arbery -of Beaumont Georgia - (***the state which coincidence has it, - borders Florida where the 2012 murder of Travyon Martin took place) There are many white supremacists in Georgia, perhaps having come out from the closet in the past 4 years more then before when they simply didn't pretend to hate the black President. NOW we have tropical Neptune full fledged Pisces....

On Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020 shortly after 1:14 PM,

he was killed in a neighborhood a short jog away from his home after being confronted by a white man and his son in their pickup trucks with rifles. The older male was the father of the younger one and had actually been an ex police officer on the same Georgia Police that eventually was forced to arrest him for murder along with the son. This forcing came because of the public clamor for justice after 2 long months of torture for the parents of Ahmoud when the killers had used (along with help from the someone in the police hierarchy?) the "Stand your ground law" they have in Georgia, the same law they had in Florida with the other assassination of a young black man in 2012. It wasn't until Ahmoud's 26th Solar Return on May 7th that the two men were finally arrested and taken into custody once a video tape of the incident was examined thoroughly. Note: The "Stand your Ground" is basically one that can be manipulated as it was in these two cases for the purpose of white supremacists nefarious deeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ahmaud_Arbery

In the Rulership Book for horary - I believe Neptune "collectively" represents the black race or minorities, ones who are more vulnerable in society, but if anyone knows where it could be in this book, please let me know (its a confusing mix) or countries, races, etc for both planets & signs)

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask if its okay for me to PARK these few charts for in case there are other insights into the "idea" of Neptune's collective impact one way or another? :pinched: I'm still tossing it around in my rather empty head. :biggrin: We are after all, changing eras, or on the "cusp" of era change...along with all the hope that the concept implies.

*planet Neptune for this chart 2020 Feb. right on the MC at 25AQUARIUS (Sidereal)
I thought it noteworthy, to experiment with my default and leave in the 3 Moirae (death markers) in this case, squaring 8th house Pluto-Saturn in the Sidereal house. In my Maraka book, I try and introduce not the 3 Moira, but the concept of deaths found in whole house Vedic charts. The 2nd, 7th, 12th are all important as Maraka houses, and the 8th as in tropical, is very important too, as the "type" of death which may ensue.

In this case, I'd say "its right on the money"...even though its considered "anathema" both to use the 3 Moirae and the outers for most astros, Thats how I learn, by Uranian change. :w00t: Doing and thinking "outside the box".

Neptune in AQUARIUS - Sidereal 2020 event:

NOW, to compare Neptune in Pisces 2020 for the Tropical chart -

Neptune doesn't particularly stand out for me at all - (and I always use tropical in everyday work, btw) - :pouty: What stands out would be the 29th critical degree Rising, with the Nodes nearby, and that scary Mars in late Sagittarius, (a military sign) - whose own ruler Jupiter is in FALL in Capricorn.

natal: (for curious folks)

his tropical natal chart:

I hope its okay to park these here, as the "idea" of it all came from the "idea" of a Discovery of Astro Ages and the comparison or musing over the difference between the Sidereal & Tropical when it came to the AGES and potentialities. :cool:

Last edited:

david starling

Its a question I've never seriously even pondered, but will try to and update my thoughts. Meanwhile, thinking further of Neptune in Pisces (vs Neptune in Aquarius before and-now? in Sidereal) - The Year 2012 when Trayvon Martin was murdered - and of course now in the year 2020 we have the innocent jogger Ahmaud Arberry who was murdered also in February like Travyon was, the collective mindset who fully in progress in particular signs be it Tropical or Sidereal which helps sway the mindset for Neptune. In 2012 we have a humanitarian President, in Aquarius mindset of Barack Obama. Neptune was in Aquarius when he was elected. It moved into Pisces when Travyon was assassinated. See "Stars over Washington" chart of the event: (* the collective mindset was in the process of a huge change)

This was brought to mind watching the Sunday, AMJoy today, in which her guest the elder statesman/ex newsreporter Dan Rather and she talked about the general populace and their willingness to accept so many preposterous unbelievable things as their current President tries to convince them is real when clearly it is not. This preponderance has increased dramatically over the past decade at least since Trayvon's murder and President Obama's expression of sadness and despair he felt over the event.

The National Polls in 2012 went something like this:

Sadness, even outrage was felt according to Republican conservatives like Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich after the story came out. ONLY 15% of the polled citizens said "He (George Zimmerman) acted in self-defense" when just a few weeks later, the numbers changed dramatically - Why would this be?
In a few weeks, the numbers went overwhelmingly to 40% for self-defense vs 24% to cold blooded murder.

Fast forward 2020: Amoud Arbery -of Beaumont Georgia - (***the state which coincidence has it, - borders Florida where the 2012 murder of Travyon Martin took place) There are many white supremacists in Georgia, perhaps having come out from the closet in the past 4 years more then before when they simply didn't pretend to hate the black President. NOW we have tropical Neptune full fledged Pisces....

On Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020 shortly after 1:14 PM,

he was killed in a neighborhood a short jog away from his home after being confronted by a white man and his son in their pickup trucks with rifles. The older male was the father of the younger one and had actually been an ex police officer on the same Georgia Police that eventually was forced to arrest him for murder along with the son. This forcing came because of the public clamor for justice after 2 long months of torture for the parents of Ahmoud when the killers had used (along with help from the someone in the police hierarchy?) the "Stand your ground law" they have in Georgia, the same law they had in Florida with the other assassination of a young black man in 2012. It wasn't until Ahmoud's 26th Solar Return on May 7th that the two men were finally arrested and taken into custody once a video tape of the incident was examined thoroughly. Note: The "Stand your Ground" is basically one that can be manipulated as it was in these two cases for the purpose of white supremacists nefarious deeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ahmaud_Arbery

In the Rulership Book for horary - I believe Neptune "collectively" represents the black race or minorities, ones who are more vulnerable in society, but if anyone knows where it could be in this book, please let me know (its a confusing mix) or countries, races, etc for both planets & signs)

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask if its okay for me to PARK these few charts for in case there are other insights into the "idea" of Neptune's collective impact one way or another? :pinched: I'm still tossing it around in my rather empty head. :biggrin: We are after all, changing eras, or on the "cusp" of era change...along with all the hope that the concept implies.

*planet Neptune for this chart 2020 Feb. right on the MC at 25AQUARIUS (Sidereal)
I thought it noteworthy, to experiment with my default and leave in the 3 Moirae (death markers) in this case, squaring 8th house Pluto-Saturn in the Sidereal house. In my Maraka book, I try and introduce not the 3 Moira, but the concept of deaths found in whole house Vedic charts. The 2nd, 7th, 12th are all important as Maraka houses, and the 8th as in tropical, is very important too, as the "type" of death which may ensue.

In this case, I'd say "its right on the money"...even though its considered "anathema" both to use the 3 Moirae and the outers for most astros, Thats how I learn, by Uranian change. :w00t: Doing and thinking "outside the box".

Neptune in AQUARIUS - Sidereal 2020 event:

NOW, to compare Neptune in Pisces 2020 for the Tropical chart -

Neptune doesn't particularly stand out for me at all - (and I always use tropical in everyday work, btw) - :pouty: What stands out would be the 29th critical degree Rising, with the Nodes nearby, and that scary Mars in late Sagittarius, (a military sign) - whose own ruler Jupiter is in FALL in Capricorn.

natal:

his tropical chart:

I hope its okay to park these here, as the "idea" of it all came from the "idea" of a Discovery of Astro Ages and the comparison or musing over the difference between the Sidereal & Tropical when it came to the AGES and potentialities. :cool:

I actually glad that you're focusing more on the sidereal Age-ruler, since mine is mainly on the tropical. Seems like Neptune in tropical Pisces correlates to the oppressors, including Trump, to begin operating more out in the open concerning what they've been doing all along. Then too, there was, and still is, the obvious racist backlash against the historic election of the first "mixed race" President.

Last edited:

david starling

Changing gears, to concentrate on the tropical Aquarian Age in particular, it will obviously be an expansive Age, whereas the Age now, in its final state of development, is contractive I say this because the version of Reality now in control of our mundane lives is limited to the material plane, and can't see beyond money, scarcity, and inevitable death.

Consider that in order to predict the true nature of the Age of Aquarius, it's necessary to expand astrological rulerships to include planets beyond Saturn, the planet most associated with limitations. For that reason, Jupiter, which is expansive as a planetary influence, is supportive of the transition into the Uranian-ruled Aquarian Age.