Should we buy the investment flat? Property horary.

Hey all,

:)

This is my attempt at working out this question. I'd really like opinions on where I am going right or wrong if anyone doesn't mind

'Should we buy the flat we saw last week as an investment'

So ruler of the first house is The Sun (In Aquarius) - Maybe related to the fact this is a group project with 3 partners.

The first house has Jupiter retro. To me this relates to the fact biggest isn't best and wanting to do a small project which is the project in question. Also Jupiter aspecting Mercury in the 7th is about the fact more conversation needs to be had with the owner who is abroad. Facts are still to be found out.

Planet ruling the property is Pluto (which is in the sixth) This suggests the day to day work involved is a lot and there may be hidden issues. Also related to regeneration or in this case renovation.

The Moon is exalted in Taurus.Which has a minor aspect to pluto. (is this read in horary?)

North node in the 3rd -Financially protected Or am I reading too much into this with adding this in?

Thanks in advance for your comments :happy:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_41_flat_horary.3503.20844.gif
    astro_w2gw_41_flat_horary.3503.20844.gif
    51 KB · Views: 38

Apologies, just seen the purchases forum. Probably should have put it in there but then it could be described as a career too I guess :happy:

Also do you think I should be looking at the 8th regarding £ ?

For this purchase no loan would be needed but it looks to be a fairly full house there..?

Anyone fancy having a stab at this ? Have to make the decision/speak further with the owner/agent early next week..Will update! x

Marinka

My procedures for doing an horary uses all planets, whole sign, and moon indicates questions and sequence of events.

The moon is in the 10th which indicates the question is about status which this might be about although, it would have been better if the moon was in the 8th (investment) or 4th (property).

One immediately noticeable item is that the moon is VOC indicating that there are no future events for this phase. Since this is about a future situation, the moon being VOC tends to indicate that nothing will come from this question at this time.

I did not look further than the moon so it could be that something else will negate the effect of this ....

Update: The response so far has been very wishy washy and it is hard to get info from the owner. We have decided to step back. So yes spot on.

Kate56

Yeah I am also very confused in making the decision about investment in Real Estate. Actually I haven’t invested in property throughout my life and now I need to buy a lavish home in Luxury Real Estate in Arizona. I am seeking professional help in making right decision. Please friends help me!!

Marinka

Yeah I am also very confused in making the decision about investment in Real Estate. Actually I haven’t invested in property throughout my life and now I need to buy a lavish home in Luxury Real Estate in Arizona. I am seeking professional help in making right decision. Please friends help me!!

Don't hijack someone else's thread for your question. Very simple to create your own thread to ask your question - BUT read the FAQs first and read some of the other existing threads to see the types of posts and responses.