Help with Synastry interpretation appreciated

Sophie1

Hello, I would be grateful for any comments on the attached synastry chart.

I'm the Pisces. He is the Aries on the outside of the chart.

I've known him for 7 years and feel very attracted to him, but it never seems to get off the ground. I worry that he is unreliable.

Perhaps there's too much Uranian energy going on? That disturbs me, as I find predictability comforting.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated :happy:

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anna_a1_1.36567.40781.jpg
    astro_61gw_anna_a1_1.36567.40781.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 21

ElenaJ

Your sun trines Jupiter and Neptune, and this grand trine would define what type of man you look for as a partner. The sun is also conjunct Chiron, and opposes Uranus. So in effect it would seem that you would really want a somewhat Uranian person. However, there is nothing really uranium about him, and of the two you are the less dependable, reliable. Strange, no?
Your moon is also in a stable self-contained grand trine with mercury and mars.
There are actually nice contacts between the two of you, but perhaps your moon anchored in his 12th house inhibits you.
His Pluto opposing your sun/chiron seems to be the most difficult aspect between you. His Saturn on your north node could be duty-related and stifling.
Perhaps it's just too un-stimulating a relationship to turn into something romantic?
Have you tried doing a composite, that might shed some light on the interaction.

Sophie1

Dear ElenaJ,

Thank you very much for those interesting observations. Much food for thought!

Apologies, but after I posted the request, I realised I'd forgotten to mention that his birth time is unknown, so I selected midday.

Would a composite chart still provide a rough picture without his birth time?

I will research the Pluto opposition sun/chiron aspect with interest.

Thanks again! :happy:

ElenaJ

Yes, it could give a general overall view. Thanks
Ps. good that you mentioned the lack of birth time, I had also checked out your ascendent/desc aspects, which of course now have no validity.