any advice and insight please? I'm very frustrated, depressed

Nof

Hello everyone,

I'm 32 years old.
I haven't an academic degree. I have no profession. I have no work and livelihood.
I'm very frustrated, depressed and it makes me sick.
I feel that I have abilities and potential, but I do not know how to use them correctly and leverage them high.

I wonder why I came into the world?
What is my destiny?
What role and purpose should I play in this world?

I am looking for something that will satisfy and fill me from within, but will also give me stability and an economic quality of life.

I will be happy to receive enlightenment and aim for a new and more successful way of life.

Many thanks from all my heart.

natal.jpg

waybread

Nof, just to be more efficient here, can you briefly say something about your situation? Do you cope with a mental health condition, such as fear of leaving your home, or a big fear of taking risks that might lead to failure?

Just superficially (without you telling us more about yourself) I think you have a very penetrating mind. Mercury rules your 10th house of career. Mercury represents your thinking and communicating functions. Mercury conjuncts Pluto. Pluto was named for the Roman god of the underworld, so together, you probably enjoy digging under the surface for hidden facts. With Mercury retrograde, you probably like to review disparate facts over and over, until you find the key that makes them fit.

This quality should make you good at research, detective work, investigations, and fact-finding. Specific careers could include genealogical research, title searching, detective work, insurance fraud investigator, or legal research.

Please realize that contributions that seem small can actually be extremely important.

Nof

Nof, just to be more efficient here, can you briefly say something about your situation? Do you cope with a mental health condition, such as fear of leaving your home, or a big fear of taking risks that might lead to failure?

Just superficially (without you telling us more about yourself) I think you have a very penetrating mind. Mercury rules your 10th house of career. Mercury represents your thinking and communicating functions. Mercury conjuncts Pluto. Pluto was named for the Roman god of the underworld, so together, you probably enjoy digging under the surface for hidden facts. With Mercury retrograde, you probably like to review disparate facts over and over, until you find the key that makes them fit.

This quality should make you good at research, detective work, investigations, and fact-finding. Specific careers could include genealogical research, title searching, detective work, insurance fraud investigator, or legal research.

Please realize that contributions that seem small can actually be extremely important.

I think that because I never had a good and stable income, I start to feel a fear of existence ... economic anxiety ...
That's why I'm afraid to put a lot of money to learn something that might not be good for me.
In terms of - I do not like it ... I will not find work with it ... and then just the money went to the trash...

Amit89

I agree with Waybread.

Your 10th lord is Mercury conjunct Pluto in the 3rd.

The 3rd house is also to do with the mind, thinking, communicating.

So yes, detective work, research, writing, communication, investigative work.

three M symbols

Hi
Mercury in 3rd house is good for writing skills.
In Scorpio + 3rd house, it can suggest communicating with something deep or hidden.
(hypnotherapist, psychologist, to helping other people with how they think and communicate.. Or also computer programming.. astrology, etc.. (secret langages)..
Mercury in 3rd house can be about short distance travels. (things related to cars for example. And communication objects (mails, phones, etc..)

Aquarius in 6th house can shows that your daily work routine will involve technology. Or humanitarian traits / innovative skills or way of doing. Maybe ecology or something like this.

But it have to be a work when you can use your intellect, in order to feed it enough. (Because of Gemini MC)

Last edited: