Baby Born! Any advice?

dulceamarga

My baby was born and i wanted other peoples insight on his natal chart to best accommodate his needs... Thank you!

[Deleted child's name and removed chart with his name and birth details. It's against the rules to post other people's names, birth info, or other identifying details without their informed consent, and the baby obviously cannot consent. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Adriel Plancarte :

jup own sag 10th, growth riches through advisory roles,
aptitude for medicine, law-justice, philosophy;
jup retro delayed results;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

jup trine moon aries 2nd supportive of family-finances;
moon aries 2nd impulsive speech;
aptitude for banking, psychology, teaching;

sun-mer gemini 4th, analytical aptitudes,
business analyst, instrumental music, humor;
mer own gemini growth riches through intellectual pursuits;
intellectual-oratory-astro abilities;

venus own taurus 3rd, aptitude for arts, hotel management,
cooking, singing, creative advertising, etc

asc lord sat-ketu separative SNode over cap 12th,
aptitude for mining-drilling-excavating,
pain-injury-surgery knees-feet etc;
prayers to Chirst, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat evenings;

mars-rahu NNode cancer 6th, toxic health inflammations,
heart-lungs etc, anemic health, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously,
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
mars lord 9th for luck debilated 5th, opp sat,
temperamental, stress-struggle in health-employment etc;
wear red coral over copper pendant;

chart with potentials for growth with stress-struggle
in luck-edu-health-employment etc etc to care;

all planets practically between rahu-ketu the nodes,
rahu transits clouding things, toxic health issues etc;
ketu transits causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

hope inputs enable take stock,
share how true-insightful-prospective,
hope jup-mer own signs lead to growth-riches
through intellectual and advisory pursuits;

wishing the baby well with health care,

kshantaram

dulceamarga

Thank you that was very insightful so he might have health issues? I will definitely keep an eye on that! and it sounds like he has potential for a successful career that's good to know!

katydid

Okay, I want to understand his 2nd house Moon in Aries, squaring Sat/Pluto/SouthNode in his 12th. The Moon may represent how he experiences his Mother in his life.

So it could be a good thing for you to study up on his Moon and the aspects and placement. It might be that he tends to be very sensitive and may feel perceived slights where none is meant at all.

Let me tread lightly here, because I do not want to say the wrong thing here. :innocent:

When I first saw the thread title ---Baby Born! Any advice?---I was not sure whose baby it was. Even in the 1st sentence---his name was posted and the request for advice on 'how to accommodate his needs.' Kind of a dry description. lol

What I didn't hear or get from the info was that you just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and you love him so much and want advice on doing so.

I AM CERTAIN YOU ARE ELATED AND LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. but you do come across as kind of guarded and understated emotionally. Maybe I am wrong.

But I have to ask these questions because I want you to be aware of his Moon in Aries and the difficult 12th house squares.

It might be that you will need to go way out of your way and beyond your comfort zone, to be certain that your child KNOWS how much you love and accept him and how much he was wanted and cherished.

Because that square from Saturn/Pluto might make him question that at times. If you have a sarcastic sense of humour or dry humour or are kind of restricted emotionally, you may send messages that you do not mean to send.

A child with an Aries Moon that is challenged by Sat/Pluto and the nodes can feel like their parents are impatient, short tempered and resentful of the child. Angry even.

I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE LIKE THAT. But the Moon placement is what your child may experience. So it is important that you are careful not to send those message, by sighing heavily, or muttering something, when it is not thuoght the child would notice,. He will. :joyful:

And if you have a partner and you two fight, especially over the child, he will take it to heart. Please be very careful not to do so in his presence. :sad:

He does have a very strong and nice trine from that Saturn/Pluto to his Venus in Taurus. He will thrive on love and stability. He will likely be very creative and sensitive and have an artists aesthetic. Let him play around with arts and crafts and music and literature as a very young child. That trine is a mitigating factor for the square to the Moon. :smile:

[Deleted quote of post that gave the baby's name, due to forum rules to protect privacy. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dulceamarga

Okay, I want to understand his 2nd house Moon in Aries, squaring Sat/Pluto/SouthNode in his 12th. The Moon may represent how he experiences his Mother in his life.

So it could be a good thing for you to study up on his Moon and the aspects and placement. It might be that he tends to be very sensitive and may feel perceived slights where none is meant at all.

Let me tread lightly here, because I do not want to say the wrong thing here. :innocent:

When I first saw the thread title ---Baby Born! Any advice?---I was not sure whose baby it was. Even in the 1st sentence---his name was posted and the request for advice on 'how to accommodate his needs.' Kind of a dry description. lol

What I didn't hear or get from the info was that you just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and you love him so much and want advice on doing so.

I AM CERTAIN YOU ARE ELATED AND LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. but you do come across as kind of guarded and understated emotionally. Maybe I am wrong.

But I have to ask these questions because I want you to be aware of his Moon in Aries and the difficult 12th house squares.

It might be that you will need to go way out of your way and beyond your comfort zone, to be certain that your child KNOWS how much you love and accept him and how much he was wanted and cherished.

Because that square from Saturn/Pluto might make him question that at times. If you have a sarcastic sense of humour or dry humour or are kind of restricted emotionally, you may send messages that you do not mean to send.

A child with an Aries Moon that is challenged by Sat/Pluto and the nodes can feel like their parents are impatient, short tempered and resentful of the child. Angry even.

I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE LIKE THAT. But the Moon placement is what your child may experience. So it is important that you are careful not to send those message, by sighing heavily, or muttering something, when it is not thuoght the child would notice,. He will. :joyful:

And if you have a partner and you two fight, especially over the child, he will take it to heart. Please be very careful not to do so in his presence. :sad:

He does have a very strong and nice trine from that Saturn/Pluto to his Venus in Taurus. He will thrive on love and stability. He will likely be very creative and sensitive and have an artists aesthetic. Let him play around with arts and crafts and music and literature as a very young child. That trine is a mitigating factor for the square to the Moon. :smile:

I understand how it came off and no worries I am not offended at all, I wrote the thread in a hurry! But yes I just gave birth to my baby "rainbow boy" a day before my birthday! he is 5/30 I am 5/31 and my gosh did I struggle before having him. I had lost 3 babies before him! So when I saw his chart and I saw an Aries moon and the harsh aspects I was torn. I would give up everything for my son but his moon aspects definitely worries me! I dont ever want him to feel I do not love him.

dulceamarga

I saw the venus trines as well and I am definitely going to encourage music and art! Neptune in the first kind of worries me but I hope to provide him with many options.

katydid

I saw the venus trines as well and I am definitely going to encourage music and art! Neptune in the first kind of worries me but I hope to provide him with many options.

My little 4 yr old granddaughter has Neptune in the 1st, and also has Mercury squaring it, like your son. :sideways:

I was worried when I first saw it when she was 1st born.

But now I see how it seems to be playing out, and here are a few things I noticed in her life so far, that may be attributed to it , in part.

When she was an infant, she had some strong allergic reactions to foods, from breastfeeding even. My daughter-in-law had to stop dairy products completely, because baby K had such bad reactions to it. [they did blood tests to see what her allergies were]

Anyway, she is still allergic to milk and cheese, but it is not deadly or severe, she just immediately throws up if she accidentally eats any.

So she is 'sensitive' to certain foods and also meds. They try not to use many medications because she tends to have weird reactions to simple things like Benadryl or child Tylenol.

It may not be an issue for your son, but it is something that sometimes comes up with Mercury square a 1st house Neptune=sensitivity to unknown substances

Also sensitivity to other people's moods and words. My grand baby kind of over reacts emotionally, if someone comes on too strong. She has gotten much better about it, but she takes everything to heart and she is so perceptive and intelligent, that she can read body language and unspoken things.

So that is one of the upsides of the Neptune/Mercury angular aspect. She is so perceptive and deep. She picks up on everything.

She loves to sing and dance and she walks around, no floats around, singing along with Disney Princess songs, and acting out the parts.

In fact, she LOVES to act out things with her facial expressions. I do believe she might be quite the actress as she grows up. lol

I already told my son that Mercury/Neptune square can indicate an ability to convincingly tell stories. And reminded him that he tried to tell me quite a few stories growing up, but he was terribly unconvincing. His little girl might be better at it than he was, so he needs to focus on teaching her the value of truth.

It will be great for her to develop acting skills for art's sake. But she must be taught at a young age that telling the truth is important, because that Mercury/Neptune square can tempt the native to be deceitful or to hide the truth.

Last edited:

dulceamarga

My little 4 yr old granddaughter has Neptune in the 1st, and also has Mercury squaring it, like your son. :sideways:

I was worried when I first saw it when she was 1st born.

But now I see how it seems to be playing out, and here are a few things I noticed in her life so far, that may be attributed to it , in part.

When she was an infant, she had some strong allergic reactions to foods, from breastfeeding even. My daughter-in-law had to stop dairy products completely, because baby K had such bad reactions to it. [they did blood tests to see what her allergies were]

Anyway, she is still allergic to milk and cheese, but it is not deadly or severe, she just immediately throws up if she accidentally eats any.

So she is 'sensitive' to certain foods and also meds. They try not to use many medications because she tends to have weird reactions to simple things like Benadryl or child Tylenol.

It may not be an issue for your son, but it is something that sometimes comes up with Mercury square a 1st house Neptune=sensitivity to unknown substances

Also sensitivity to other people's moods and words. My grand baby kind of over reacts emotionally, if someone comes on too strong. She has gotten much better about it, but she takes everything to heart and she is so perceptive and intelligent, that she can read body language and unspoken things.

So that is one of the upsides of the Neptune/Mercury angular aspect. She is so perceptive and deep. She picks up on everything.

She loves to sing and dance and she walks around, no floats around, singing along with Disney Princess songs, and acting out the parts.

In fact, she LOVES to act out things with her facial expressions. I do believe she might be quite the actress as she grows up. lol

I already told my son that Mercury/Neptune square can indicate an ability to convincingly tell stories. And reminded him that he tried to tell me quite a few stories growing up, but he was terribly unconvincing. His little girl might be better at it than he was, so he needs to focus on teaching her the value of truth.

It will be great for her to develop acting skills for art's sake. But she must be taught at a young age that telling the truth is important, because that Mercury/Neptune square can tempt the native to be deceitful or to hide the truth.

Thank you so much for the insight! I will definitely keep an eye on his allergies. He hasnt thrown up yet and yes sensitivity to medicine is what worries me! I will have to keep a lookout for that. Sounds like my baby boy is an extremely intuitive baby with Neptune in the first, I will have to make sure to not overwhelm him. I just want the best for him and looking at his natal chart has me a little worried. But thank you for the read!

Osamenor

Staff member
Congratulations, dulceamarga! :biggrin:

However, I've had to edit your post because you included your baby's name and birth details. Posting identifying information about other people is strictly against the rules unless you have their informed consent to do so. Obviously, he can't give consent when he's a newborn.

The only exception to that rule is celebrities whose birth details are already available online. In that case, posting their info doesn't violate their privacy any more than it already has been. But your son is entitled to privacy.

You may repost his chart with his name and birth details redacted. Anonymous charts for others are allowed. But please don't give his name in public posts. You may use a pseudonym for him, but make it clear that it's a pseudonym.

dulceamarga

Congratulations, dulceamarga! :biggrin:

However, I've had to edit your post because you included your baby's name and birth details. Posting identifying information about other people is strictly against the rules unless you have their informed consent to do so. Obviously, he can't give consent when he's a newborn.

The only exception to that rule is celebrities whose birth details are already available online. In that case, posting their info doesn't violate their privacy any more than it already has been. But your son is entitled to privacy.

You may repost his chart with his name and birth details redacted. Anonymous charts for others are allowed. But please don't give his name in public posts. You may use a pseudonym for him, but make it clear that it's a pseudonym.
Thank you! and absolutely I’m so sorry ill make sure to use a pseudo name next time ! thank you for letting me know