Compare Natal and Relocated Chart

kris10

Is my relocated chart supportive of career success?

I am considering a move within the next 6 months and am curious what the effects might be. It would be nice to have my sun out of the 12th house, at least, I think.

I have recently shifted into starting a coaching business, am new to the study of astrology with the aim of becoming an astrologer in a few years, and I intend to write books (self help-ish/spiritual maybe fiction).

I would love to find more success with my projects and career, and gain some stability so that I can plant roots. I would like to be closer to family, in a better climate, and be more self-sufficient.

I noticed on the map in astro.com that there is a Saturn/AS line within 135km of where I'd like to relocate, which I think would be great in developing self-discipline and building confidence, but I could be delusional.

Saturn would shift near my AS and my 2nd house gets a bit odd looking in my relocated chart. I am a novice, at best, so any advice is helpful.

I am not big on only focusing on the negatives of a planet. In fact, I much enjoy solitude so Saturn does not intimidate me in that way.

Does anyone have any thoughts (outside of the typical negativity to Saturn), opinions, insights, or experiences that may be helpful here?

I have included my natal chart (1) and the chart of where I would like to relocate (2). If any other information is helpful, please let me know and I will add.

Attachments

• Natal.jpg
    Natal.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Relocation.jpg
    Relocation.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

katydid

Well, your Saturn is nicely aspected. And I suppose it is good to take it out of the 11th, and put it on the angle, and allow it to be activated.

As long as you are in touch with your personal motivations, and are self motivated, it could be a positive change.

I have never once purposely directed someone to relocate to a city putting Saturn directly upon their Ascendant. But your Saturn has a very nice 'natal promise' with it's sextile to the Moon.

And you make a convincing case for it in your post. So I say 'go for it.' :sideways:

kris10

Thank you for your feedback.
Haha, I might be the only one who has ever "pled the case" for Saturn.

Do you think the relocated second house could support financial stability? :eek::eek:
Does the moon sextile calm down the Saturn AC connection?

Obviously, there are other places I could move, perhaps more favorable actually (chart attached), but the weather gets cold. I would be living directly between my Jupiter and Venus line in this location.

Attachments

• relony.jpg
    relony.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 28

katydid

Thank you for your feedback.
Haha, I might be the only one who has ever "pled the case" for Saturn.

Do you think the relocated second house could support financial stability? :eek::eek:
Does the moon sextile calm down the Saturn AC connection?

Obviously, there are other places I could move, perhaps more favorable actually (chart attached), but the weather gets cold. I would be living directly between my Jupiter and Venus line in this location.

In the chart with Saturn on the Asc, your 2nd house looks good. Jupiter ruling the 2nd, and in the 2nd, exalted in Sag. I think you could bring in a good income if you put in the effort.

You also mentioned being closer to family...Saturn rules your 3rd and 4th in the Long Beach relocated. That could be siblings and parents?

With Saturn sitting on your Ascendant, I hope they won't be too much up in your business...:lol:

The Moon could be considered a calming influence because of the sextile aspect---it has a nice flow and works well.

The New York chart looks very nice with the Jupiter/Uranus straddling the Ascendant. Broadens your horizons, Huge learning curve.

What does Jupiter mean to you, personally in your life. If it is wisdom, personal philosophy, spirituality, that could be nice. But if you worry about weight gain and over spending, gambling or needless risks, then it might not be so good...

Saturn is ruler of the 2nd, Cap on the 2nd house house cusp. Do you have a way to make a good living in NYC?