"The best horoscopes belong to horrible people"

What do you think about that statement? I heard people with grand sextiles , grandtrines, sextiles, trines and to "much" jupiter only want people to service them if there are no grounded Saturn , T-Squares, Squares or Oppositions. What do you think about that? Have you ever known someone or had a client with a beautiful chart who turns out to be not so nice?

All replys welcome.

"The worst people always have the best horoscopes"
This does every experiend astrologer agree with! The clients who seem to have all the right planets in the right signs, all the nicest aspects and the most charming placements is usually the most horrible persons. They will not only use your astrological knowledge but you time energy and even money if your not careful. The problem with them is that they seem so kind and generous. They can even come with gifts to make you soften. But when they have won you with all their charm they will ask for favors. So be aware if you see a horoscope with a whole lot of trines, grand trines, sextiles and beautiful conjunctions with all the most kind and helpful planets. However remember that all of the symptoms above only happen if there is no stable T-Square or other strong indications who can balance the to positive features. If that exist the client won't be there to take advantage of others and there is hope for the client that he/she will use it in a good way.
(From Julia and Derek Parkers big astrology book)

/JJ

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
Grand easy aspects are actually a pent up energy, and aren't that great, with no stress there is no movement, no action no growth.

And obviously they aren't the best if in your opinion they are horrible people.

gimzo23

"The worst people always have the best horoscopes"
This does every experiend astrologer agree with! The clients who seem to have all the right planets in the right signs, all the nicest aspects and the most charming placements is usually the most horrible persons. They will not only use your astrological knowledge but you time energy and even money if your not careful. The problem with them is that they seem so kind and generous. They can even come with gifts to make you soften. But when they have won you with all their charm they will ask for favors. So be aware if you see a horoscope with a whole lot of trines, grand trines, sextiles and beautiful conjunctions with all the most kind and helpful planets. However remember that all of the symptoms above only happen if there is no stable T-Square or other strong indications who can balance the to positive features. If that exist the client won't be there to take advantage of others and there is hope for the client that he/she will use it in a good way

"They will not only use your astrological knowledge but you time energy and even money...."

"So be aware if you see a horoscope with a whole lot of trines...."

"If that exist the client won't be there to take advantage of others...."

I personally don't like these prejudiced and generalized astrological statements. I think it does people wrong before you even know them. It's the same with very stressful and seemingly "bad" charts. I think you can't and shouldn't judge a person like that beforehandedly with definite statements like these. I think you can't see from a chart what the person does with it. It's interesting to look at a chart if you know the person. But I find it too much of a "beware of the thief" mentality with these kind of statements. Let the people be found guilty first. That's one of the problems I have with astrology. It can incline to judge people and interprete "heavy" things we're not sure about beforehandedly and potentially unfairly. It's similar to karmic astrology/interpretations imo. Well, actually it's not a problem of astrology, but rather a problem of how to use or write about it, I guess.