Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame?

Astrology

Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame? In my birth chart, I have Sun in the 10th house, Mercury in the 10th house, 6th house ruler in the 10th house, 7th house ruler in the 10th house. I also have Mercury square Uranus and Mercury square Neptune. Both of these will affect my career since I have Mercury in the 10th house. And I also have heard that having 6th house ruler in the 10th house indicates fame through job/work/career. But I don't like it when lots of people notice me when I'm working. I know that Mercury square Uranus and Mercury square Neptune are hard aspects and they can make me very stressful in my career or when I'm working in a job. So how do I make other people to not notice me when I'm working or make myself unnoticeable when I'm working? And I also have Juno in Capricorn, does this indicates that I will get married to my career in the future since career/success is more important to love/marriage to me? I have Venus trine Saturn in my birth chart, I heard that this placement delays marriage since Saturn limits everything it touches. So that means I will have a late marriage, right? And how to determine how many times I will get married in my life? What astrological placements/aspects indicate this?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 28

waybread

I don't think it indicates fame so much as your feeling most like yourself (sun) when involved with your vocation in life. With your north node of the moon in your 10th house, this is also where your personal growth lies. With your 10th house Mercury squaring Uranus and Neptune, you might be either the visionary or the unrealistic thinker, so just be extra cautious when you brainstorm.

It's not unusual for people with either a Scorpio or 12th house emphasis to prefer working behind the scenes.

Do you want to be famous???? It brings difficulties as well as recognition. Many highly successful wealthy people have little name recognition.

IleneK

Premium Member
Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame?

Not necessarily. [And as an aside, it appears you lack "lots of 10th house placements," but rather have two]
My 10th house/MC ruler is Mercury in Gemini which is also in the 10th! I'm quite skilled in communication of all sorts, both professionally and personally [VI rising].

There has been some success, but not a bit of fame. [And in some respects, there has even been marginal infamy. But only marginal.:smile:]

Astrology

I don't think it indicates fame so much as your feeling most like yourself (sun) when involved with your vocation in life. With your north node of the moon in your 10th house, this is also where your personal growth lies. With your 10th house Mercury squaring Uranus and Neptune, you might be either the visionary or the unrealistic thinker, so just be extra cautious when you brainstorm.

It's not unusual for people with either a Scorpio or 12th house emphasis to prefer working behind the scenes.

Do you want to be famous???? It brings difficulties as well as recognition. Many highly successful wealthy people have little name recognition.

Thank God! Because I don't want to become famous to be honest with you. I just want to live with 100% complete (total) freedom in my life. I hate limits, responsibilities, restrictions, etc. I think it's because of my moon sign, which is Aquarius. And I'm very obsessed with mathematics. I have been doing lots of research on mathematics for a couple of years. I just don't know how to make them official, some people told me to publish them online but I also heard that there are many new math formulas which were stolen by other people. So I'm very afraid of my work being stolen by others. I don't think I will become a good wife to any man on the planet. Because I have sun square moon in my birth chart. I have heard that women with sun square moon cannot act/behave like women because they're too ambitious. Is this true?

waybread

On your math formulas, you might consult with a copyright lawyer.

Are you interested in marriage? If so, it's a question of finding the right man-- someone who loves and respects you for who you are.

This is 2019. I think the old rules about how women are supposed to behave "as women" have either vanished or are on their way out the door. A more open-minded man wouldn't want a wife who thought she was stuck in the last century.

Are you still in Korea? If so, have you thought about attending graduate school in mathematics overseas?

Astrology

On your math formulas, you might consult with a copyright lawyer.

Are you interested in marriage? If so, it's a question of finding the right man-- someone who loves and respects you for who you are.

This is 2019. I think the old rules about how women are supposed to behave "as women" have either vanished or are on their way out the door. A more open-minded man wouldn't want a wife who thought she was stuck in the last century.

Are you still in Korea? If so, have you thought about attending graduate school in mathematics overseas?

But how much money do I need in order to get a copyright lawyer? Will I need lots of money? Because I just got a job in a retail store since I need to save more money for my higher education. And no, I'm not in South Korea anymore. I'm in the US. I hate to claim this but I don't think any man will be interested in me because in the eyes of most people, I'm a complete weirdo. My parents used to tell me that I will be very lucky if I can get married one day because they don't think that there will be a man who can love me. I don't wear make-up at all nor wear short skirt. I talk/think/act like a guy and I'm only obsessed with mathematics. There was a Chinese mathematician who got divorced because his wife couldn't understand him at all. He was so obsessed with math that he doesn't do anything else. He doesn't even let his wife to be in his room during the day. When it's time to sleep, he always wakes up suddenly in the late night because he figured out something in math. Although I'm not like him but I'm still worried because men don't like overly-intelligent women, don't they? Plus, I have sun square moon in my birth chart. Does this astrological placement indicates bad marriage or divorce?

conspiracy theorist

It's not that men don't like intelligence. It's that there are more qualities that are as equal or even more important than intellectual brilliance when considering a partner to couple with.

Your chart does connote intense self-focus and extreme attention toward a select few spheres of your life. Affection is all or nothing, which combined with your self-containment and independent streak will limit the amount of persons you would consider for a relationship, much less couple with.

How much ground are you actually willing to give a romantic partner?

waybread

But how much money do I need in order to get a copyright lawyer? Will I need lots of money? Because I just got a job in a retail store since I need to save more money for my higher education. And no, I'm not in South Korea anymore. I'm in the US. I hate to claim this but I don't think any man will be interested in me because in the eyes of most people, I'm a complete weirdo. My parents used to tell me that I will be very lucky if I can get married one day because they don't think that there will be a man who can love me. I don't wear make-up at all nor wear short skirt. I talk/think/act like a guy and I'm only obsessed with mathematics. There was a Chinese mathematician who got divorced because his wife couldn't understand him at all. He was so obsessed with math that he doesn't do anything else. He doesn't even let his wife to be in his room during the day. When it's time to sleep, he always wakes up suddenly in the late night because he figured out something in math. Although I'm not like him but I'm still worried because men don't like overly-intelligent women, don't they? Plus, I have sun square moon in my birth chart. Does this astrological placement indicates bad marriage or divorce?

Lawyers charge different hourly rates, depending upon their status in the profession. The best thing is to search on line, and phone up the office of a lawyer near you. Alternatively if you are affiliated with or near a university, ask the librarian at the reference or information desk who in the library specializes in copyright. An academic library will normally have someone on staff who might help you.

Astrology, do you ever watch the TV program The Big Bang Theory? Highly recommended. I don't know if it's on Netflix or something, as it might be best to start with the first season, but it's run for 12 seasons, and concerns a group of really bright but socially inept young physicists-- including the women in their lives, some of whom are also science nerds.

OK, so a TV program is not reality, but it is a light-hearted look at young scientists and engineers and their relationships. It sounds like you could use a few laughs.

I don't know who you think "men" are, but they are not some kind of separate species who only think about sexualizing women. They come with all kinds of likes and dislikes, just as women do. I have a Ph. D. and spent my career as a professor, in a male-oriented discipline and it didn't hurt my love life any. I got married twice-- once to another grad student, and then to a fellow faculty member. For one thing, being a woman in a male oriented field puts the dating odds in your favour. In the most successful marriages, the couple are best friends as well as lovers.

Some male mathematicians and scientists would be thrilled to talk about equations over breakfast with a talented woman.

I am sorry that your parents applied this kind of pressure on you. In your heart of hearts, do you really want to be married? Probably not to a conventional sort of man, anyway.

Moon square sun can indicate some head-heart dilemmas; or more likely from what you're saying, having (a) who you must be in order to be your authentic self (sun) at odds with (b) your emotional nature and with your mother (moon.) It is not an indicator of divorce.

Your 7th house of marriage is ruled by Mercury, which is in your 10th house of career. This suggests (but does not guarantee) finding a committed relationship through your career. Mercury is in a stressful relationship with Uranus, which is associated with sudden beginnings and endings. However, Mercury-Uranus rules other things that interest you (and possibly him,) like the STEM fields.

Mom cannot live your life for you.

You are probably brilliant. Is there a possibility of your going to university on a fellowship or scholarship that will cover your costs? Would this be an undergraduate degree? You may be eligible for a scholarship. Graduate students can also apply for teaching and research assistantships. If you live near a big university, it doesn't hurt to make an appointment with their undergraduate or graduate student advisor to learn about your options.

There is an authentic life and self for you out there. It may take some courage and getting out of your parents' comfort zone to live it.

Last edited:

waybread

Astrology, when she was young, my daughter had a wonderful poster in her bedroom. It said:

"Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you can see farther."

CapAquaPis

A Venus, Eris and Ceres stellium in my 10th house Aries close to midheaven or MC in my natal chart indicates a good deal of feminine energy, I mentioned to be genderfluid and the Venus in Aries-10th placement is reported in renowned transgender women's natal charts...like Christine Jorgensen, the first hormonal-treated transgender woman made world headlines in the 1950s...I have doubt I will transition, more like to occassionally express myself as a woman in times, and I'm what one calls a gynophile (solely sexual/romantic attracted to other women) while I would present myself more as a male in my 38-39 year life.

Astrology

Lawyers charge different hourly rates, depending upon their status in the profession. The best thing is to search on line, and phone up the office of a lawyer near you. Alternatively if you are affiliated with or near a university, ask the librarian at the reference or information desk who in the library specializes in copyright. An academic library will normally have someone on staff who might help you.

Astrology, do you ever watch the TV program The Big Bang Theory? Highly recommended. I don't know if it's on Netflix or something, as it might be best to start with the first season, but it's run for 12 seasons, and concerns a group of really bright but socially inept young physicists-- including the women in their lives, some of whom are also science nerds.

OK, so a TV program is not reality, but it is a light-hearted look at young scientists and engineers and their relationships. It sounds like you could use a few laughs.

I don't know who you think "men" are, but they are not some kind of separate species who only think about sexualizing women. They come with all kinds of likes and dislikes, just as women do. I have a Ph. D. and spent my career as a professor, in a male-oriented discipline and it didn't hurt my love life any. I got married twice-- once to another grad student, and then to a fellow faculty member. For one thing, being a woman in a male oriented field puts the dating odds in your favour. In the most successful marriages, the couple are best friends as well as lovers.

Some male mathematicians and scientists would be thrilled to talk about equations over breakfast with a talented woman.

I am sorry that your parents applied this kind of pressure on you. In your heart of hearts, do you really want to be married? Probably not to a conventional sort of man, anyway.

Moon square sun can indicate some head-heart dilemmas; or more likely from what you're saying, having (a) who you must be in order to be your authentic self (sun) at odds with (b) your emotional nature and with your mother (moon.) It is not an indicator of divorce.

Your 7th house of marriage is ruled by Mercury, which is in your 10th house of career. This suggests (but does not guarantee) finding a committed relationship through your career. Mercury is in a stressful relationship with Uranus, which is associated with sudden beginnings and endings. However, Mercury-Uranus rules other things that interest you (and possibly him,) like the STEM fields.

Mom cannot live your life for you.

You are probably brilliant. Is there a possibility of your going to university on a fellowship or scholarship that will cover your costs? Would this be an undergraduate degree? You may be eligible for a scholarship. Graduate students can also apply for teaching and research assistantships. If you live near a big university, it doesn't hurt to make an appointment with their undergraduate or graduate student advisor to learn about your options.

There is an authentic life and self for you out there. It may take some courage and getting out of your parents' comfort zone to live it.

How many times will I get married in my life? Will I only get married once in my life?

thelivingsky

I just want to live with 100% complete (total) freedom in my life. I hate limits, responsibilities, restrictions, etc. I think it's because of my moon sign, which is Aquarius. And I'm very obsessed with mathematics. I have been doing lots of research on mathematics for a couple of years. I just don't know how to make them official, some people told me to publish them online but I also heard that there are many new math formulas which were stolen by other people. So I'm very afraid of my work being stolen by others. I don't think I will become a good wife to any man on the planet. Because I have sun square moon in my birth chart. I have heard that women with sun square moon cannot act/behave like women because they're too ambitious. Is this true?

The chart ruler is Jupiter in its own sign of Sagittarius which adds to the need for freedom. It's in H12 which suggests that fame would be uncomfortable for you, and that you would much prefer to work behind the scenes.

Sometimes a very prominent H10 does indicate fame if other chart features support that, but often it simply manifests as a desire to be in some position of authority, as a teacher, taskmaster, father figure or executive. Sometimes it finds expression in being a parent.

Sun square the Moon is tricky because it implies that the conscious ego that strives for creative expression is at odds or in conflict with the more instinctual or subconscious needs. By itself it does not portend an inability to find a happy marriage. In astrology I follow the "law of threes" and must find 3 things in a chart that point to the same destiny before making firm proclamations.

Astrology

The chart ruler is Jupiter in its own sign of Sagittarius which adds to the need for freedom. It's in H12 which suggests that fame would be uncomfortable for you, and that you would much prefer to work behind the scenes.

Sometimes a very prominent H10 does indicate fame if other chart features support that, but often it simply manifests as a desire to be in some position of authority, as a teacher, taskmaster, father figure or executive. Sometimes it finds expression in being a parent.

Sun square the Moon is tricky because it implies that the conscious ego that strives for creative expression is at odds or in conflict with the more instinctual or subconscious needs. By itself it does not portend an inability to find a happy marriage. In astrology I follow the "law of threes" and must find 3 things in a chart that point to the same destiny before making firm proclamations.

You're exactly right about that. I hate being in the spotlight. I don't want people to notice me at all. I just want a simple life doing whatever I want.

waybread

Sigh....I don't take a fatalistic, determinist view towards astrology. We're not automatons playing out some cosmic program with no choice in how we live our lives. Your future is not like some pre-printed road map.

It's not a given that anyone will marry-- or not marry-- at all. Especially these days of various living together arrangements, committed partnerships that don't involve formal marriage, and so on. The 7th house isn't what it used to be.

Ages ago, some astrologers thought that a double sign like Gemini on your 7th house cusp meant two marriages, but times have changed since then.

If your big focus is mathematics and getting into a good university, maybe work on that and let the universe take its course.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord jup-mars sag 12th, project advisory aptitudes, law-justice etc;
moon acq - reformist, scientific thinking;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;

sun-venus scorpio, research-occult-forensic medicine/chemistry aptitudes; magnetic personality;
secretive-suspicious-sentimental-sarcastic-passionate;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
inimical mer over libra 10th, stress-delay in career;
supportive but dominating spouse;
moon lord 7th over 2nd, financial support from spouse;

mer-rahu NNode libra 10th, acting skills; public-international relations,
rise-fall in life;
prone to kidney-skin-knee issues;
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe death anniversaries religiously;

ketu separative SNode 4th aries, hyper-impulsive;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-head etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

sat 3rd, good for initiative-progress, admin-supervisory-trainer abilities;
sat pisces sensitive, aptitude for law-justice etc;

in case helps reflect and pick-adapt as relevant,
do share how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-prospects etc;

wishing well, kshantaram

UnluckyGirl

A packed or "lucky" (Jupiter/Pluto) 10th H indicates wealth, it's one of the most common and classic aspects that you'll see among wealthy people including famous people. Unlike the 2nd and 6th houses which surprises me, specifically the 2nd H which is suposed to indicate someone's own money but I've seen this "working" only when it's Pluto (positive effect) or Saturn/Neptune (negative effect) in it.
I've seen 2nd H packed with many planets, including myself with Jupiter and Venus (the two benefics) in my 2nd house and I'm poor actually.

However even though you have Sun and Mercury in there I don't see a packed 10th H and MOST importantly I see North Node in 10th H which when it's not supported means that the native won't be ready to start following his/her North Node path untill after 30s. In your case although North Node is supported by your Mercury it is also negatively aspected by both Uranus and Neptune (bringing even more difficultis and confusion about understanding and following your NN path).

Sun in 10th H is good
Moon in Aqua in 2nd H is good

Mercury in hard aspect to Neptune is negative generally because Neptune confuses the mind so judgment of people and opportunities is not good and leads to disappointments which affects everything including relationships and jobs.
I hope Uranus is helping your Neptune seeing by makong the process quicker so that at least you don't need much time to see the truth.

Edit: I saw some of the replies.
Your need for freedom is indicated by multiple things in your chart.

Moon in Aqua
1st House Sag with both Uranus and Neptune in it.
It's quite obvious.
Mars in Sag too.

Your Venus and Pluto in Scorpio are in 11th H of Aquam I wonder if when you're in love you are a tiny bit possessive and jealous although you won't show it and since your other planets don't help because of being in air/fire signs you may not understand it yourself.

Anyway. I realised that you have Saturn in 3rd H which may help ground Mercury squares.

Last edited:

Astrology

A packed or "lucky" (Jupiter/Pluto) 10th H indicates wealth, it's one of the most common and classic aspects that you'll see among wealthy people including famous people. Unlike the 2nd and 6th houses which surprises me, specifically the 2nd H which is suposed to indicate someone's own money but I've seen this "working" only when it's Pluto (positive effect) or Saturn/Neptune (negative effect) in it.
I've seen 2nd H packed with many planets, including myself with Jupiter and Venus (the two benefics) in my 2nd house and I'm poor actually.

However even though you have Sun and Mercury in there I don't see a packed 10th H and MOST importantly I see North Node in 10th H which when it's not supported means that the native won't be ready to start following his/her North Node path untill after 30s. In your case although North Node is supported by your Mercury it is also negatively aspected by both Uranus and Neptune (bringing even more difficultis and confusion about understanding and following your NN path).

Sun in 10th H is good
Moon in Aqua in 2nd H is good

Mercury in hard aspect to Neptune is negative generally because Neptune confuses the mind so judgment of people and opportunities is not good and leads to disappointments which affects everything including relationships and jobs.
I hope Uranus is helping your Neptune seeing by makong the process quicker so that at least you don't need much time to see the truth.

Edit: I saw some of the replies.
Your need for freedom is indicated by multiple things in your chart.

Moon in Aqua
1st House Sag with both Uranus and Neptune in it.
It's quite obvious.
Mars in Sag too.

Your Venus and Pluto in Scorpio are in 11th H of Aquam I wonder if when you're in love you are a tiny bit possessive and jealous although you won't show it and since your other planets don't help because of being in air/fire signs you may not understand it yourself.

Anyway. I realised that you have Saturn in 3rd H which may help ground Mercury squares.

No. I will not be possessive and jealous at all if I'm in love.