Natal Chart Placements

Starfall

Instinctively Knowing Natal Chart Placements

So I'm going to do something that most accomplished astrologers hate doing or talking about. It's plucking out a single chart placement and making a big deal out of it. Here's why.

About 3 times in about 15 years that I can recall, there have been select individuals who I just didn't get along with from the start. It just happened again. First, we spend time together, and communication styles clash. Usually they've been in groups of friends, and the newest I work with. After the clash has happened, I get curious about the chart. I've known their dates of birth and so far they each had a particular natal chart placement in common.

I usually find them very blunt. The talk is loud and rash and without a filter. It's confident and self-absorbed. Sound textbook-ish? Well this repetition means something.

I'm told that I'm a sensitive thinker, diplomatic, reflective, have a good heart, a soft voice. Most of my professional life I get paid to write. People pay for imagination, creativity.

My Mercury in Pisces hates Mercury in Aries. I can actually detect them before I see the chart.

I'm not an Aries-hater, far from it. My chart is full of Aries including my Sun. But the manner of thinking, speaking...

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

So I'm going to do something that most accomplished astrologers hate doing or talking about. It's plucking out a single chart placement and making a big deal out of it. Here's why.

About 3 times in about 15 years that I can recall, there have been select individuals who I just didn't get along with from the start. It just happened again. First, we spend time together, and communication styles clash. Usually they've been in groups of friends, and the newest I work with. After the clash has happened, I get curious about the chart. I've known their dates of birth and so far they each had a particular natal chart placement in common.

I usually find them very blunt. The talk is loud and rash and without a filter. It's confident and self-absorbed. Sound textbook-ish? Well this repetition means something.

I'm told that I'm a sensitive thinker, diplomatic, reflective, have a good heart, a soft voice. Most of my professional life I get paid to write. People pay for imagination, creativity.

My Mercury in Pisces hates Mercury in Aries. I can actually detect them before I see the chart.

I'm not an Aries-hater, far from it. My chart is full of Aries including my Sun. But the manner of thinking, speaking...

Yeah I notice Mercury has a lot to do with who we talk to. For whatever reason most people I get along with have Mercury that aspects mine in some way. If there isn't an aspect we usually don't have much to say to each other. My best friend's mercurys usually conj or trine my Mercury

Starfall

That’s interesting, compatible Mercury aspects with certain people who are important to you.

So any of you find connections more common based on element or sign?

For me it’s always Mercury in Aries. If I recall, my mother had Mercury in Saggitarius and that was fine. I don’t recall issues with Leo Mercury either...