Anything that makes me sensitive to memories?

AstroKidd

I have no idea why, but memories are such a BIG DEAL to me, I hate throwing stuff away, I hate deleting stuff and I hate forgetting things.

If you look in my closet, I still have stuff from the 4th grade (for whatever reason), It just always make me feel comfortable looking back at memories and the things I used to do, so I rather not throw that stuff away.

I also have a problem with deleting stuff, I hate deleting old text messages & pictures. Whenever my iPhone says 'Memory full' I begin to panic, because I'm not sure what I should delete.

Are there any factors in my chart that would indicate why I have such an obsession with past memories?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_astrokidd.74944.18862.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_astrokidd.74944.18862.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17

Melaike

I was expcetng you to be a water sign but you're not.

The only explanation I can think of is your rising sign Capricorn.İt's one of the most conservative signs and Cappies like to live in the past.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is this way over the top for you, or do you still enjoy this Hoarding?

Sounds like you might have a psychological condition, but if its something you enjoy.... well, its none of my business.

Astrologically, it would show in the nuances of the chart such as aspects of certain asteroids and Arabic Parts to Mercury or Saturn.

AstroKidd

Is this way over the top for you, or do you still enjoy this Hoarding?

Sounds like you might have a psychological condition, but if its something you enjoy.... well, its none of my business.

Astrologically, it would show in the nuances of the chart such as aspects of certain asteroids and Arabic Parts to Mercury or Saturn.

Thanks for your comment, but I am defending myself when I say that I DO NOT have any psychological condition.

IleneK

Premium Member
I have no idea why, but memories are such a BIG DEAL to me, I hate throwing stuff away, I hate deleting stuff and I hate forgetting things.

If you look in my closet, I still have stuff from the 4th grade (for whatever reason), It just always make me feel comfortable looking back at memories and the things I used to do, so I rather not throw that stuff away.

I also have a problem with deleting stuff, I hate deleting old text messages & pictures. Whenever my iPhone says 'Memory full' I begin to panic, because I'm not sure what I should delete.

Are there any factors in my chart that would indicate why I have such an obsession with past memories?

Memory and memories are often associated with the Moon and Cancer. Your natal Moon is the most elevated planet in the chart, and also conjunct the Sun. The element of unease or painfulness, the hating to delete or throw away memories, may be due to the Moon being what is known as combust, or very close to the Sun suggesting that Moon may not be able to operate with its ordinary ease under these conditions. The discomfort may also be associated with Moon's being tightly conjunct Chiron, the archetype of the Wounded Healer.

Memory is also highlighted by your Capricorn-Cancer Asc-Desc axis.

Mars' energy fuels Moon's memory function by its sextile, and perhaps your memory may be more unbounded, elastic and tinged by fantasy than unusual by angular, influential Neptune rising's square.

Just some ideas to consider.

Last edited: